PDA

View Full Version : FSU Tailgate Info

C&CDean
9/7/2010, 02:16 PM
Time to announce the particulars for tailgate #2 on our championship season quest. Yes, we're still mathematically in...haters. I'm witholding judgement on this year's season until after FSU.

Anyhow, here's what's going down:

Time: Tailgate will start at 11 am. Food will be ready by 11:30.

Where: Same place as always - west parking lot of Casa Blanca building on the corner of Jenkins and Boyd in Norman, USA.

Menu: Chicken. Chicken tenders, wings, etc. We'll also have mac & cheese, beans, slaw, biscuits, and other assorted stuff. If you'd like to bring something desserts are always helpful as well as any other food you think might go with chicken.

Beverages: We'll have the usual assortment of beverages in the usual amount. When they're gone, they're gone. If you don't like what we provide, please feel free to BYOB.

Who is welcome: Once again, everyone.

Cost: As always, free. Please feel free to donate to the tip jar and/or purchase raffle tickets from Homey by the TV. Without your generous donations we cannot continue the tailgates in the high-fallutin' style to which we've become accustomed.

Tips from management: Enjoy yourself in a great way. Please be responsible and insure those friends/family you bring with you do the same. Please do not tell your entire neighborhood there's a free tailgate so bring all your relations on over and grub/drink for nada. Please do not bitch if we run out of food/drinks. Please let me know if you see someone being irresponsible or displaying any behavior that is out-of-line. Please introduce yourself if you are a poster so we know who you are and identify any friends/family who are with you.

TIA.

SoonerStormchaser
9/8/2010, 05:24 PM
Moooooooooooo!

setem
9/8/2010, 05:27 PM
At the risk of hurting some of you guy's feelings...I will be bring a giant tub of crab salad. I know how STD's are a touchy subject with you guys!

...BAZZINGA!

I am trying to figure out how to keep it iced down so the TG doesn't smell like a wharf's net!

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 07:36 PM
If any uninvited hot chics cruise the coolers for free beer...make sure you keep a camera handy when they are bending over looking for a corona. Free beer allows us to post yer best asset on the internet unless of course you leave a donation....then they go in our secret file. :D

proud gonzo
9/8/2010, 08:28 PM
I'll be there! At least for a little while. I'm bringing the fiance by to say hello.

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 08:44 PM
GONZO SITING!

OMG!

proud gonzo
9/9/2010, 01:23 AM
GONZO SIGHTNG!

OMG!
fixed ;)

olevetonahill
9/9/2010, 01:26 AM
fixed ;)

He just got excited Punkin .

Wish I could make this one , Id love to see you again and meet the Future Mr PG

proud gonzo
9/9/2010, 01:27 AM
I'm sure you meet him eventually--he's gonna be around a while ;)

olevetonahill
9/9/2010, 01:36 AM
Ill def. make another game this year, Just not sure when prolly next month ;)

proud gonzo
9/9/2010, 08:55 PM
I think I might shoot for Texas Tech also

Sooner_Havok
9/9/2010, 11:12 PM
I wouldn't mind coming by one, if'n ya'll don't mind.

proud gonzo
9/9/2010, 11:24 PM
We do. You are not welcome here.

...these aren't the droids your're looking for...

Sooner_Havok
9/9/2010, 11:25 PM
I almost bought the RD-D2 Moto Droid 2...

olevetonahill
9/10/2010, 02:03 PM
I wont be there this week or next , But I will be there in "SPIRITS" :D

Beef
9/10/2010, 07:06 PM
Whores.

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 07:16 PM
Whoa. A Beef sighting? You gonna be there skinny man, or what?

Beef
9/10/2010, 07:35 PM
I'll definitely be there if pg has a painting for me, but I think she's been busy with other stuff. I'll be in Norman, just not sure I can make it by. I'll try, though.

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 07:36 PM
Be there dammit.

StoopTroup
9/11/2010, 01:03 AM
fixed ;)

It was good enough the first time....lol. :P

proud gonzo
9/13/2010, 12:50 AM
I'll definitely be there if pg has a painting for me, but I think she's been busy with other stuff. I'll be in Norman, just not sure I can make it by. I'll try, though.
crap! you were going to be there??? I just sketched your canvas friday!!