PDA

View Full Version : FSU Tailgate Info

C&CDean
9/7/2010, 02:16 PM
Time to announce the particulars for tailgate #2 on our championship season quest. Yes, we're still mathematically in...haters. I'm witholding judgement on this year's season until after FSU.

Anyhow, here's what's going down:

Time: Tailgate will start at 11 am. Food will be ready by 11:30.

Where: Same place as always - west parking lot of Casa Blanca building on the corner of Jenkins and Boyd in Norman, USA.

Menu: Chicken. Chicken tenders, wings, etc. We'll also have mac & cheese, beans, slaw, biscuits, and other assorted stuff. If you'd like to bring something desserts are always helpful as well as any other food you think might go with chicken.

Beverages: We'll have the usual assortment of beverages in the usual amount. When they're gone, they're gone. If you don't like what we provide, please feel free to BYOB.

Who is welcome: Once again, everyone.

Cost: As always, free. Please feel free to donate to the tip jar and/or purchase raffle tickets from Homey by the TV. Without your generous donations we cannot continue the tailgates in the high-fallutin' style to which we've become accustomed.

Tips from management: Enjoy yourself in a great way. Please be responsible and insure those friends/family you bring with you do the same. Please do not tell your entire neighborhood there's a free tailgate so bring all your relations on over and grub/drink for nada. Please do not bitch if we run out of food/drinks. Please let me know if you see someone being irresponsible or displaying any behavior that is out-of-line. Please introduce yourself if you are a poster so we know who you are and identify any friends/family who are with you.

TIA.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2010, 02:18 PM
IN!

setem
9/7/2010, 02:19 PM
BOOOYA! I love me some chicken!

meoveryouxinfinity
9/7/2010, 02:19 PM
i've always wanted to come but think it would be super awkk

Collier11
9/7/2010, 02:20 PM
Ill be swinging by to say howdy, STEP owes me a shoulder rub anyway.

I hope everyone who partakes in the greatness also understands the necessity to contribute. BOOMER SOONER!!!

C&CDean
9/7/2010, 02:22 PM

Really? You got 2 heads or something?

soonerborn30
9/7/2010, 02:23 PM
I'll be there again. This time I think I'll actually eat something.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/7/2010, 02:25 PM
Really? You got 2 heads or something?
no
lol...think about it.

C&CDean
9/7/2010, 02:30 PM
OK, I thought about it. And...

btk108
9/7/2010, 02:32 PM
I've talked the wifey into making her famous Rum Cake. It's pretty much a BYOB, so we'll have to keep it out of the kiddos' reach. Gets some quick, it wont' last long.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/7/2010, 02:33 PM
OK, I thought about it. And...

my answer is no, just one.

Phil
9/7/2010, 02:34 PM
This is Mrs. HMFIC - and I want to thank Dean and Lisa for all their preparations and assistance with tailgates since Phil and I started collecting kiddos. I, too, very much look forward to a great tailgate this Saturday.

I would encourage everyone to bring their own lawn chairs to sit upon - and they will be safe and sound in the official tailgate trailer should you wish to have them available for your use at all home game tailgates. I very much miss the old days of having the place to myself - front and center in my own chair with a cooler for an ottoman ;) but I enjoy visiting with nice folks during the game, so long as they are not plastered, puking or smoking nearby.

Thanks to all who are our "regulars" and sponsors, and those of you who are respectful and help keep the tailgates enjoyable. Big thanks to you all who help set up and tear down - because often case, the faster the tear down, the faster I get my hubby home to help with the five kiddos. As my hubby would say, it is all about me, anyway. ;)

See you soon, and dare I say, "Go Pokes!"

Sincerely,

Phil's Aggie Bride

StoopTroup
9/7/2010, 02:35 PM
I'm bringing a new recipe....I call it Zonk on a Shingle.

Collier11
9/7/2010, 02:37 PM
Is that like a limp bisquit?

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2010, 02:37 PM
No I had that once..went down to the health dept. and they cleared it up tho

btk108
9/7/2010, 02:39 PM
you missed out on the biscuits hoe down morning after. I think I'm still carrying one around.

StoopTroup
9/7/2010, 02:41 PM
I took one of those extra biscuits home and used it to stop a leak in my neighbor's pool.

Collier11
9/7/2010, 02:41 PM
They were like coconuts, hard as a rock on the outside, damn near impenetrable. When you did get thru though, the inside was delish

colleyvillesooner
9/7/2010, 02:48 PM
Dean. Check yo PEEM's.

C&CDean
9/7/2010, 02:56 PM
This is Mrs. HMFIC - and I want to thank Dean and Lisa for all their preparations and assistance with tailgates since Phil and I started collecting kiddos. I, too, very much look forward to a great tailgate this Saturday.

I would encourage everyone to bring their own lawn chairs to sit upon - and they will be safe and sound in the official tailgate trailer should you wish to have them available for your use at all home game tailgates. I very much miss the old days of having the place to myself - front and center in my own chair with a cooler for an ottoman ;) but I enjoy visiting with nice folks during the game, so long as they are not plastered, puking or smoking nearby.

Thanks to all who are our "regulars" and sponsors, and those of you who are respectful and help keep the tailgates enjoyable. Big thanks to you all who help set up and tear down - because often case, the faster the tear down, the faster I get my hubby home to help with the five kiddos. As my hubby would say, it is all about me, anyway. ;)

See you soon, and dare I say, "Go Pokes!"

Sincerely,

Phil's Aggie Bride

Nice post Leslie (other than that pokes crapola). I did forget to mention the smokers. Smokers, please be courteous when you light up them nasty things. Move downwind and out from under the canopies if you would please. Thanks.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2010, 03:01 PM
that includes you pole smokers

Collier11
9/7/2010, 03:03 PM
I thought JLEW wasnt there last week?

Soonerwake
9/7/2010, 03:14 PM
And, if ur gonna drink so much u puke, go somewhere else.

Collier11
9/7/2010, 03:14 PM
So, JLEW was there? Thanks for letting me know Jlew

sooner_born_1960
9/7/2010, 03:19 PM
And, if ur gonna drink so much u puke, go somewhere else.
Are you trying to Dean isn't welcome? Or, did he behave this time?

Soonerwake
9/7/2010, 03:23 PM
Dean may drink enough that a mere mortal would puke, but he was on his best behavior this past Saturday. I can't say the same for everyone else..

We all know the Chuck Norris wears Dean pajamas to bed...

setem
9/7/2010, 03:39 PM
Did someone really puke?

btk108
9/7/2010, 03:39 PM
What happened to Dean's "you puke, you clean it up" rule?

C&CDean
9/7/2010, 03:40 PM
Some college-aged dude puked in the corner by the dumpster. He and his buddies did clean it up. The End.

btk108
9/7/2010, 03:42 PM
Dean...chek yer peemer...hadda question

SoonerStormchaser
9/7/2010, 04:05 PM
Ok...wtf happened after the missus and I left on Saturday? Must know details!

p.s. Sorry Deano, Ima gonna be down in Tejas in my service dress attending my parents' retirement from the Tejas State Guard. So no setup helpy from me :(

Mississippi Sooner
9/7/2010, 04:06 PM
Sounds like a toga party broke out, and everyone dropped to do the gator.

oudavid1
9/7/2010, 04:07 PM

imagine if you were like at least 10 years younger than most the people on here.

C&CDean
9/7/2010, 04:08 PM
Nothing happened. We had a buttload of people, some of them got trashed, one of them puked a little, and a couple of them bitched when the beer ran out at about 9 o'clock that night. Minor details.

C&CDean
9/7/2010, 04:09 PM
imagine if you were like at least 10 years younger than most the people on here.

You're 43? Wow, you don't post a day older than 17...

Mississippi Sooner
9/7/2010, 04:09 PM
Sounds like a typical night at my house.

SoonerStormchaser
9/7/2010, 04:17 PM
Nothing happened. We had a buttload of people, some of them got trashed, one of them puked a little, and a couple of them bitched when the beer ran out at about 9 o'clock that night. Minor details.

That was BFF at one TG last year...and you and Doleo at another. At least there wasn't any post-game pron! ;)

Schoonerbeer
9/7/2010, 04:22 PM
I plan to make my first appearance at a Soonerfans tailgate this Saturday. I look forward to meeting all the people.

SCHOONERBEER

----------------------BOOMER SOONER---------------------------------

olevetonahill
9/7/2010, 04:51 PM
I prolly wont make it , But I know Dean has my contribution.:D

Ima add about the Smokers, I know i were guilty about lighting up towards the end but I did try to keep em away from folks
The biggest thing I saw was all the butts on the ground after we tore down .
Hell Buttheads , Field strip em and toss whats left in the trash ;)

soonerboomer93
9/7/2010, 05:02 PM
that includes you pole smokers

Dean better put on the sunscreen if he's not allowed under the canopy then

soonerboomer93
9/7/2010, 05:07 PM

Is this because you got boobies?

meoveryouxinfinity
9/7/2010, 05:43 PM
Is this because you got boobies?

way to let the cat outta the bag.

btk108
9/7/2010, 05:50 PM
meow!

soonersweetie
9/7/2010, 07:20 PM
Hey Dean and Lisa,

My dad, sis and I want to thank you guys immensely for all you do. I know it's been said a zillion times before, but you put on one helluva party!

We will be there on Saturday. Not sure what I'm bringing, but I'm bringing somethin. Momma always taught me that it is impolite to show up without something for the host/hostess.

Lisa, if you need any help with anything! Extra food, extra help, extra anything, please let me know.

See you guys Saturday!

setem
9/7/2010, 07:21 PM
I can't remember the last time I puked from being too drunk. I have puked from being full of beer foam and that is still pretty stupid but I hardly ever get black out drunk. I will say I was pretty tight last weekend. I got real friendly and donated the folding chairs in the bed of my truck to the tail gate. I don't want em back or anything but those make for good lawn furniture.

Couple of years ago before the LOUD tech game my buddies and I chugged some beers at a house before we came to tailgate. I had me a few Tecates and my poor tummy couldn't hold 9 carbonated beverages. I ended up yacking next to a Hummer over by King Kopy. I took it like a pro and did my business in the grass and kept walking. No one was the wiser. My friend said when we got to the stadium I never even presented my ticket to the taker I just walked in like I owned the place and nobody stopped me, I did not notice what I had done. Could have save myself a little bit of money.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/7/2010, 07:24 PM
I can't remember the last time I puked from being too drunk. I have puked from being full of beer foam and that is still pretty stupid but I hardly ever get black out drunk. I will say I was pretty tight last weekend. I got real friendly and donate the folding chairs in the bed of my truck to the tail gate. I don't want em back or anything but those make for good lawn furniture.

Couple of years ago before the LOUD tech game my buddies and I chugged some beers at a house before we came to tailgate. I had me a few Tecates and my poor tummy couldn't hold 9 carbonated beverages. I ended up yacking next to a Hummer over by King Kopy. I took it like a pro and did my business in the grass and kept walking. No one was the wiser. My friend said when we got to the stadium I never even presented my ticket to the take I just walked in like I owned the place and nobody stopped me, I did not notice what I had done. Could have save myself a little bit of money.

hahaha

Collier11
9/7/2010, 07:34 PM
youre the man SETEM

setem
9/7/2010, 08:01 PM
Hey, I am pretty responsible sometimes your stomach can't hold everything you want to put in there! I would say yeah, I pretty much am!

NoleMan
9/7/2010, 10:07 PM
Ok, want to stop by. We plan to hit the FSU Alumni Tailgate. Saturday the boosters and the Seminole Club of North Texas are sponsoring a pregame party (lunch and cash bar) near the Lloyd center on OU campus.

http://www.nolezone.com/images/ou-fsu-tailgate-map.jpg

Where is that in relationship to this? Suggestions on parking?

Never been to Norman. BUT..

In fact, after this weekend, I'll be singin'...

Well I never been to Heaven
But I been to Oklahoma
:P

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2010, 10:08 PM
on the opposite side of the stadium...your way south of the stadium and the tailgate is a little north

Collier11
9/7/2010, 10:10 PM
Loyd Noble Center isnt even on campus really, its about a mile-ish South

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2010, 10:12 PM
forget that tailgate dude..buy a parking pass from mrs dean and get premium parking and food

btk108
9/7/2010, 10:17 PM
yah...you'll be riding the shuttle up....and then waiting forever for it to take you back. The SF tailgate is short walk, or if you're Homey, a short pedicab ride away.

NoleMan
9/7/2010, 10:19 PM
forget that tailgate dude..buy a parking pass from mrs dean and get premium parking and food

How would that work, i.e. price, how to pay, time to show up, location etc??

btk108
9/7/2010, 10:20 PM
How would that work, i.e. price, how to pay, time to show up, location etc??

Peem Dean...

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2010, 10:20 PM
read dean's first post..you can pm him on any other info you need..i promise we'll be kind

btk108
9/7/2010, 10:21 PM
..i promise we'll be kind

translates to "will use lube"

stoops the eternal pimp
9/7/2010, 10:22 PM
your just jealous

Collier11
9/7/2010, 10:22 PM
STEP will be extra kind

Lott's Bandana
9/7/2010, 10:23 PM
Ok, want to stop by. We plan to hit the FSU Alumni Tailgate. Saturday the boosters and the Seminole Club of North Texas are sponsoring a pregame party (lunch and cash bar) near the Lloyd center on OU campus.

http://www.nolezone.com/images/ou-fsu-tailgate-map.jpg

Where is that in relationship to this? Suggestions on parking?

Never been to Norman. BUT..

In fact, after this weekend, I'll be singin'...

Well I never been to Heaven
But I been to Oklahoma
:P

It will be a Three Dog Night.

Where you are tailgating is like FAMU's Stadium to Doak Campbell. Not quality, distance.

Or, Burt Reynolds' Athletic Dorm to the State Capitol building.

Without the hills.

btk108
9/7/2010, 10:25 PM
your just jealous

don't pretend we didn't spoon that night.

unbiasedtruth
9/8/2010, 01:36 AM
i think I will swing by before heading ot my cousins 'gate to say hello

oudavid1
9/8/2010, 02:02 AM
You're 43? Wow, you don't post a day older than 17...

did i say something stupid (prolly)

but im lost here.

soonermagicgirl
9/8/2010, 07:07 AM
i will be there bright an early to help set up again :)

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
9/8/2010, 08:38 AM
It has been requested to bring the jalapeno poppers. I'm in the midst of a big work project and I'm studying for a big exam, so those will wait til later in the season. I will put together something quite tasty though!

C&CDean
9/8/2010, 08:38 AM

but im lost here.

You said everybody here was 10 years older. That would make you 43. Get it?

looch
9/8/2010, 08:51 AM
I need to do my best to meet people at this tailgate. My roommate in 2004 (ouskull) got me signed up to this site (in 2004) and I started tagging along to the old tailgates that were off Jenkins (about 200 yards from my current office).

Now 6 years later, I still frequent the board, post infrequently, but really enjoy the limited amount of people I've met on the board and at the tailgate.

Hopefully I can convince the soon-to-be father-in-law to stop by this Saturday.

Anyway...I look forward to seeing everyone there this Saturday; too bad Gameday's covering 'bama.

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 09:19 AM
don't pretend we didn't spoon that night.

It's good there weren't no open flames when that happened...I would have been the only survivor.....lol

colleyvillesooner
9/8/2010, 09:54 AM
Dean are there any parking spots for sale. We would like one if there are.

C&CDean
9/8/2010, 09:55 AM
Dean are there any parking spots for sale. We would like one if there are.

We'll squeeze you in since momma is pregalicious.

olevetonahill
9/8/2010, 10:00 AM

but im lost here.

Yer a KID , Of course you did.

SteelClip49
9/8/2010, 10:07 AM
I will be there! I know you all will be excited to finally see me!

PMKMDJ
9/8/2010, 11:29 AM
In...btw I'm the guy who never posts because I have nothing of value to add and I live in Omaha and am beaten down by the little red crap I hear on a daily basis.

oudavid1
9/8/2010, 11:37 AM
You said everybody here was 10 years older. That would make you 43. Get it?

so i should have said everyone here is 35 years older

colleyvillesooner
9/8/2010, 12:18 PM
We'll squeeze you in since momma is pregalicious.

Sweet. Appreciate it.

Soonerwake
9/8/2010, 12:32 PM
I will be there! I know you all will be excited to finally see me!

U will get to meet a couple of MSM alums this Sat then. Go Rockets!!

Collier11
9/8/2010, 02:57 PM
so i should have said everyone here is 35 years older

David, cmon now. He is saying that he is 53

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 03:45 PM
S&M Alums...WOW!

...sooner
9/8/2010, 04:07 PM

are you going david?!

oudavid1
9/8/2010, 04:22 PM
are you going david?!

maybe when im older lol

Collier11
9/8/2010, 04:25 PM
They're just people, not gonna hurt you

SoonerStormchaser
9/8/2010, 05:23 PM
I might!

Collier11
9/8/2010, 05:27 PM
youre not scary though

SoonerStormchaser
9/8/2010, 06:21 PM
If I come through nekkid, I might be!

Collier11
9/8/2010, 07:22 PM
Heh

oudavid1
9/8/2010, 07:28 PM
idk how much you guys would like having an 18 year old around, we are pretty scary. I mean im buff.

http://i53.tinypic.com/33f3hmx.jpg

Collier11
9/8/2010, 07:32 PM
Dude, just frickin stop by and say hi. If you want me to go with you just swing by my TG and grab me and we will go over there for a few, no biggie

setem
9/8/2010, 07:35 PM
idk how much you guys would like having an 18 year old around, we are pretty scary. I mean im buff.

Fan of the black box? NICE! I stick to mostly white chicks but to each his own right?:pop:

btk108
9/8/2010, 07:36 PM
yah....C11 want's you to grab him:eek:

setem
9/8/2010, 07:37 PM

Dude, your girlfriend is a Mooninite? AWESOME!

http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/blog/mooninites.jpg

oudavid1
9/8/2010, 07:43 PM
Dude, just frickin stop by and say hi. If you want me to go with you just swing by my TG and grab me and we will go over there for a few, no biggie

thanks Colly, i appreciate it. We'll see what i got going on Saturday, growing up i've never really tailgated so we'll just see.

And going black is awesome!

Collier11
9/8/2010, 07:45 PM
you dont have to be drinking to kick it, just stop by and say hi to myself and all the SFs peeps, simple

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 07:52 PM
David....

You should just get her a burka.

BigDeezy
9/8/2010, 08:11 PM
yah...you'll be riding the shuttle up....and then waiting forever for it to take you back. The SF tailgate is short walk, or if you're Homey, a short pedicab ride away.

OK, I've got to hear more about this. This is exactly what I need since I can't walk the distance to the stadium right now. Homey, can you hook me up?

Maybe you can PM me.

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 08:16 PM
There are pedicabs galore around campus corner that will take you down to the east side of the stadium area and beyond I'd imagine if you are paying US Dollars. No BOWDEN BUCKS! :D

BigDeezy
9/8/2010, 08:47 PM
I have seen a couple pedicabs from time to time, but was not sure of their consistent availability. Actually, I am kind of serious about this. If I could insure a ride from the tailgate site (or nearby) and a return ride back to the tailgate site aftre the game, I would certainly try to attend a game again. Right now I can't walk very far - due to a really bad back and leg problems. Even that seemingly short distance from the tailgate to the stadium is about twice as far as I could make it.

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 08:56 PM
Those guys might be able to be reached but I don't know if they'd schedule a pick up on GameDay or if they'd do it at all. One of the Nomptonites on the board might be able to run one down for you this week. I won't be down there until Saturday.

btk108
9/8/2010, 08:58 PM
Those guys might be able to be reached but I don't know if they'd schedule a pick up on GameDay or if they'd do it at all. One of the Nomptonites on the board might be able to run one down for you this week. I won't be down there until Saturday.

bring my jelly.........

setem
9/8/2010, 08:59 PM
Those rickshaws run up and down Jenkins, Flood and Lynsey all day and night on game day. You wont have a problem getting a ride and they are not expensive they run on tips!

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 09:00 PM
bring my jelly.........

What jelly?

JLEW1818
9/8/2010, 09:00 PM
bring my lube.........

:O

StoopTroup
9/8/2010, 09:03 PM
http://www.cactuscandy.com/oscommerce/images/41.jpg

btk108
9/8/2010, 09:29 PM
heh...the jelly I made a few weeks ago...you absconded

oudavid1
9/8/2010, 11:56 PM
well i cant let you guys gush all over my girlfriend

Collier11
9/9/2010, 12:00 AM
youre acting like your girlfriend

yankee
9/9/2010, 12:26 AM
i said i would show up to the last one...and i didn't. i feel like if there was ever one to show up at it would be this one. i'll try my best.

C&CDean
9/9/2010, 08:51 AM
Just ****ing show up for chrissakes. It's a tailgate, not the prom. There'll be a ****pot of people younger than you there.

Howzit
9/9/2010, 09:02 AM

Too easy.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/9/2010, 09:09 AM

oh david...

Mississippi Sooner
9/9/2010, 09:14 AM
First he says he can handle the balls and now this...

btk108
9/9/2010, 09:24 AM

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/de/Third-party-facepalm.jpg

SteelClip49
9/9/2010, 12:24 PM
when I arrive there, do I need to go somewhere in particular first to show that I am a member/poster?

soonerborn30
9/9/2010, 01:55 PM
Sorry if I missed this in the first 6 pages, but are you gonna have some super sweet tickets again, Dean? The two I bought last week converted another person to the Sooner Nation.

soonerborn30
9/9/2010, 01:56 PM

http://www.lit4u.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/tooEasy.jpg.w300h174.jpg

:D :D :D

C&CDean
9/9/2010, 01:56 PM
Sorry if I missed this in the first 6 pages, but are you gonna have some super sweet tickets again, Dean? The two I bought last week converted another person to the Sooner Nation.

Nay. I already sold the extra pair to a guy at work. Sorry.

soonerborn30
9/9/2010, 02:18 PM
No worries. We'll find some somewheres.

yankee
9/9/2010, 02:22 PM
Just ****ing show up for chrissakes. It's a tailgate, not the prom. There'll be a ****pot of people younger than you there.

i ain't david, i'm not scared cuz my age or lack of muscle tone.

i'm one of those nutjobs that rides to the stadium real early on a bike and sits in the front of the student section. so if i make the tailgate, i make it. if i don't, none of you will even think twice about it. sheesh.

NoleMan
9/9/2010, 07:48 PM
On the way to OK! Hopefully see you some of you guys Saturday.

PS: It's down to 7.5 underdog. We got ya right where we want ya!!:rolleyes:

btk108
9/9/2010, 09:56 PM
On the way to OK! Hopefully see you some of you guys Saturday.

PS: It's down to 7.5 underdog. We got ya right where we want ya!!:rolleyes:

Be sure and show up at the tailgate....then we'll have you right where we want you :eek:

soonerboy_odanorth
9/10/2010, 12:39 AM
That was BFF at one TG last year...and you and Doleo at another. At least there wasn't any post-game pron! ;)

WHAT!?!?

Seriously WTF!?!?

NO post game pron?

Well, it's a danged good thing I'm comin' down to jerk ya'll straight. Apparently it's been a little too long....

wait for it....

wait for it...

Get it? Pron?... Comin? Jerk? a little too long?

Oh deer, elk, and caribou, I slay me sometimes...

soonerboy_odanorth
9/10/2010, 12:42 AM
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/d/de/Third-party-facepalm.jpg

Heh! "I'm not hitting you, I'm "high-fiving" your face!"

Soonerwake
9/10/2010, 08:28 AM
S&M Alums...WOW!

U wish, u dirty old man...

I am away for one day and this thread turned into a young vs. old, sexual innuendos thing.. Good to see things haven't changed..:D

See ya'll tomorrow..

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 09:36 AM
when I arrive there, do I need to go somewhere in particular first to show that I am a member/poster?

Nah, just introduce yourself to the handsome bald dude.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 09:39 AM
And then I'll introduce you to Dean

soonermagicgirl
9/10/2010, 11:11 AM
And then I'll introduce you to Dean

lol...doesn't dean realize we will always get him with those "handsome bald guy" comments

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 11:14 AM
especially with me around

btk108
9/10/2010, 11:15 AM
Nah, just introduce yourself to the handsome bald dude.

I'm growing my hair back out....I'm not bald anymore.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 11:49 AM
I guess you missed the word "handsome" in the post

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 11:50 AM
Or the word "guy."

Collier11
9/10/2010, 12:37 PM
he thought you wrote 'gay'

btk108
9/10/2010, 12:39 PM
he thought you wrote 'gay'

har dee har har

http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2007/08/cartman.jpg

Collier11
9/10/2010, 12:40 PM
no youre not, youre heading this way shortly

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 01:10 PM
boom chicka wow wow

Collier11
9/10/2010, 01:24 PM
bow chicka boom boom

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 01:35 PM
who is pitching?

Collier11
9/10/2010, 01:38 PM
Its the 2nd saturday of the month, that is always your day to catch. Why do we have to go over this every single time?

btk108
9/10/2010, 02:04 PM
Boys...Chuck has just about had enough of this....

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 02:20 PM
Allsome...PMs for the win!

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 02:28 PM
****. You guys fag a thread up so bad it even disgusts Chuck. You know you're bad when Chuck tells you to "STFU you bunch of homos."

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 02:28 PM
you started it

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 02:29 PM
nuh uh.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 02:32 PM
No you didnt

Soonerwake
9/10/2010, 02:34 PM
****. You guys fag a thread up so bad it even disgusts Chuck. You know you're bad when Chuck tells you to "STFU you bunch of homos."

No kidding.. I am starting to get a tad worried about tomorrow since I can't move very fast with this boot thingy. I can hear Dueling Banjos ringing in my ears....:rolleyes:

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 02:34 PM
too easy..must resist

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 02:36 PM
btw, I will have the lovely Mrs. STEP with me tomorrow and she keeps me behaving quite nicely

Collier11
9/10/2010, 02:37 PM
Me too

btk108
9/10/2010, 02:39 PM
btw, I will have the lovely Mrs. STEP with me tomorrow and she keeps me behaving quite nicely

WOO HOOO...is she wearing the Hoe Down shirt? Wait, Red Out, tell her to bring it and at least model it for us, then she can change in the terlet. It will be safe, JLEW won't be there.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/10/2010, 02:54 PM
I'll tell her to bring it...I haven't got to wear it once, but I m not complaining

Boomer!!
9/10/2010, 05:16 PM
Put me down for a few desserts tomorrow. My wife is making 2 banana cream pies and one of her specialty desserts.

setem
9/10/2010, 05:31 PM
Someone should bring a cake so we can celebrate Bob's Birthday!

btk108
9/10/2010, 05:33 PM
I've talked the wifey into making her famous Rum Cake. It's pretty much a BYOB, so we'll have to keep it out of the kiddos' reach. Gets some quick, it wont' last long.

it was an early post

Collier11
9/10/2010, 05:35 PM
an early drunk, you mean

btk108
9/10/2010, 05:59 PM
an early drunk, you mean

NO CAKE FOR YOU!

Collier11
9/10/2010, 06:06 PM
Rum?

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2010, 06:14 PM
Me too

You're gonna be with Mrs. STEP?

Collier11
9/10/2010, 06:16 PM
thats the plan, I told STEP this the other night when he was drunk on Nyquill and he said it was cool

setem
9/10/2010, 06:16 PM
CRAB SALAD!

btk108
9/10/2010, 06:22 PM
CRAB SALAD!

they make medicine for that you know?

StoopTroup
9/10/2010, 06:31 PM
My Wife is making Brownies and I told her I wanted them with little broken tomahawks on top. :D

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 06:42 PM
Thanks everyone. Bring it on!

I'm sitting here having a little drinky-poo watching momma make deviled eggs, brownies, cookies, slicing celery for the hot wings, etc. She picked up a bunch of BWW sauces today, and got the Chicken Express folks lined out for an 11 am pickup on the chicken tenders. It's gonna be good...chicken for lunch, criminoles for dinner.

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 06:44 PM
Momma just goes "OK, I'm over halfway." I told her when she gets halfway done with the deviled eggs, I'll make her a Deanarita (it's a drink you homos so don't get all stiff on me). So, I'm fixin' to go make her one. Strawberries, limes, tequila, ice. Oh yeah.

Crucifax Autumn
9/10/2010, 06:52 PM
Deanarita sounds like your crossdressing name.

StoopTroup
9/10/2010, 06:53 PM
Thanks everyone. Bring it on!

I'm sitting here having a little drinky-poo watching momma make deviled eggs, brownies, cookies, slicing celery for the hot wings, etc. She picked up a bunch of BWW sauces today, and got the Chicken Express folks lined out for an 11 am pickup on the chicken tenders. It's gonna be good...chicken for lunch, criminoles for dinner.

Keywords make some posts priceless. :pop:

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 06:53 PM
Don't act like you've never tasted a Deanarita Vegas boy.

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 06:56 PM
Well WTF do you think I'm doing? Cooking or something? I went to get up and pour myself another shot and she goes "what are you doing? Sit down honey, you want a single or a double?" I just go "thanks baby doll, and thank you Jesus for taking care of this poor, ugly, fat, somewhat debonaire slob."

StoopTroup
9/10/2010, 06:59 PM
Well WTF do you think I'm doing? Cooking or something? I went to get up and pour myself another shot and she goes "what are you doing? Sit down honey, you want a single or a double?" I just go "thanks baby doll, and thank you Jesus for taking care of this poor, ugly, fat, somewhat debonaire slob."

Heh.

http://brucefong.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/slob6.jpg

5 STAR STICKY!

colleyvillesooner
9/10/2010, 07:16 PM
Looking forward to see all you ugly mugs tomorrow. Hopefully my brother and Dad will stop by too. Thanks again Dean for the spot. May have to find one of those pedicabs to the stadium for the Mrs. if it gets too steamy.

C&CDean
9/10/2010, 07:28 PM
You keep that filth off this board mister. Steamy? Pedicabs? Brother? Dad? Perv.

colleyvillesooner
9/10/2010, 07:47 PM
Heh

btk108
9/10/2010, 07:51 PM
this aint Bangkok

Collier11
9/10/2010, 07:51 PM
Damn, Deans in a good mood tonight, football season can do that to the grumpiest of them :D

btk108
9/10/2010, 07:55 PM
just back from the lickher store.....LET THE BAKING BEGIN!!!!

http://www.urbanmonarch.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/sailor-jerry-rum.jpg

soonerbrat
9/10/2010, 08:10 PM
U will get to meet a couple of MSM alums this Sat then. Go Rockets!!

^^^^
This :D:D:D

soonersweetie
9/10/2010, 10:53 PM
I just finished making rice krispie treats for the tailgate.

Dean, I want a deanarita! That sounds just YUM!

StoopTroup
9/11/2010, 12:48 AM
I just had a dream that Chief Osceola was chasing Bobby Bowden around Campus Corner with a Tomahawk after he got into the OVJ at the SF.com TG. I don't think the bastage put anything in the tip jar either. I was sleeping really good too. At one point the Defense had held FSU scoreless and I used the old "My kid left his inhaler in the car'' trick to leave and re-enter at halftime. I guess that's when I got to the tailgate and the Chief had gotten into the fire water.....

What the hell was in that pizza Honey?

BOOMER ! ! !

the_ouskull
9/11/2010, 09:19 AM
I'm pretty sure I've had a Deanarita, and I'm pretty sure it's about four ounces of p*ss-warm Crown, washed down with a hearty slap on the back, and a "the pisser's that way." I don't want another one unless it's chilled. (The Crown, not the slap on the back. How much can you know about yourself if you've never been punched by Dean?)

the_ouskull

colleyvillesooner
9/11/2010, 10:19 AM
I'm pretty sure I've had a Deanarita, and I'm pretty sure it's about four ounces of p*ss-warm Crown, washed down with a hearty slap on the back, and a "the pisser's that way." I don't want another one unless it's chilled. (The Crown, not the slap on the back. How much can you know about yourself if you've never been punched by Dean?)

the_ouskull

I've had that one. Thanks to a few of the I don't remember the 07 game at Tulsa.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/11/2010, 06:12 PM
i wuz herr

meoveryouxinfinity
9/11/2010, 06:15 PM
oh and im posting during the game so everyone knows im "one of those sorority girls" who leaves halfway through the 3rd.

colleyvillesooner
9/12/2010, 08:23 AM
Had a great time at the TG. Thanks to everyone who puts these on for all your hardwork. Nice to talk to STEP, Howzit, homey, Brat, Chick, Doleo, Mr and Mrs Dean and any others I missed. We will back next week.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 09:32 AM
Not sure how I missed you guys. Man it was busy though. Glad you hada good time Colley.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 09:33 AM
Special Kudos to Noleman from the Fark Forum. Dropped by and even bought a raffle ticket from Homester. I think he had his eye on the Billy Sims Auto. :D

TXBOOMER
9/12/2010, 02:06 PM
I was at the Halliburton TG right across the way and stopped by briefly. I think everyone should wear screen name tags. You guys have one heck of a set-up.

C&CDean
9/12/2010, 02:18 PM
Momma has asked me to thank all the folks who brought goodies yesterday. From the allsome rum cake to the rice crispie treats to the banana pies and cobblers to the football dip and all the other great stuff we both say thanks.

Also thanks to the tailgate setters up and tearers down. BFS and Angela, Doleo, Emily, Dave, and all the others make it a doable affair.

Finally, thanks to the sponsors and to Homey for running the raffle, and thanks to all of you who purchase raffle tickets and drop some cashola in the milk jug. Y'all are groovy.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/12/2010, 02:41 PM
Had a great time seeing everybody again and meeting a couple of different people....Too many people to mention but always good to see Colley with his lovely wife and child-on-the-way, troup, btk,wake30, PG and fiance, Boomer, chick, howzie,brat, SBSB, Yermom, Doleo, and especially my part time lover Dean

stoops the eternal pimp
9/12/2010, 02:41 PM
And c11, your a whore for not showing

C&CDean
9/12/2010, 02:42 PM
He showed up for me, bitch.

Collier11
9/12/2010, 02:48 PM
And c11, your a whore for not showing

BTK told me he would bring you and Greg by our TG, blame it on him

He showed up for me, bitch.

Dean smiled at me

stoops the eternal pimp
9/12/2010, 02:52 PM
And I'm very scared of the pictures that were taken...

And to you 2 bastards that hit on my wife, SHE IS MINE!!

stoops the eternal pimp
9/12/2010, 02:53 PM
BTK told me he would bring you and Greg by our TG, blame it on him

Dean smiled at me

BTK kept saying you was coming over there...

Collier11
9/12/2010, 02:55 PM
next game you are in town I will take you to sugers to make it up to you

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 03:06 PM
Time really went fast before the game yesterday Collier. Sorry but STEP didn't get there until late...by then I was getting pumped and I left for the game 45 minutes before kickoff. I didn't want to miss a second of the *** kicking I was calling out at Pre-Game.

Everyone kept telling me..."I hope you're right".

Sometimes it's a burden being right but as I get older....it's easier to deal with. :D

btk108
9/12/2010, 05:56 PM
BTK kept saying you was coming over there...

C11 I call bull****. I told you he was there and you said earlier you'd come back. I tried to find your TG so you could meet my son, you weren't there. I think you're making it all up and actually hanging out at the Subway.

STEP, I called him a whore like you told me to and his girlfriend laughted at him. (yes does have one and she admits to it)

ST you're right, it seemed to go really fast before the game, tons of people and I didn't get to meet everyone. Sorry that I didn't get it done, we left about 45 mins before game time to be standing in our seats early.

Hope I can meet some more and figure out who's who next time I'm up there.

soonermagicgirl
9/12/2010, 06:00 PM
since this week's menu is mexican, I will bring some salsa for the chips :)

Collier11
9/12/2010, 06:01 PM
since this week's menu is mexican, I will bring some salsa for the chips :)

No comment to a certain poster :D

sooner59
9/12/2010, 06:05 PM
No comment to a certain poster :D

Beat me to it.

btk108
9/12/2010, 07:07 PM
Crab Salad!

C&CDean
9/12/2010, 07:11 PM
Riliiiiight. Crab salad. I heard some dude who couldn't even finish a whimpy burrito from some POS joint in Norman has promised crab salad...for like the last 7 tailgates. Anyhow, we'll have some beans and ****.

Lott's Bandana
9/12/2010, 07:20 PM
Is that **** a verb or a noun?

C&CDean
9/12/2010, 07:22 PM
A pronoun as in "****ty crab salad..."

Howzit
9/12/2010, 07:46 PM
Kudos to whoever had the idea for post-game massages.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1086/massage1.png (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/massage1.png/)

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3803/massage2.jpg (http://img838.imageshack.us/i/massage2.jpg/)

(http://imageshack.us)

C&CDean
9/12/2010, 07:48 PM
After viewing those photos I think I've got to change it up.

"Kudos to the chick who doesn't mind rubbing a couple of faggots' backs."

Howzit
9/12/2010, 07:49 PM
Don't be bitter you missed out.

Lott's Bandana
9/12/2010, 07:50 PM
Considering the farking ability of our bretheren, I'd be concerned about how those bend-overs are going to turn out.

C&CDean
9/12/2010, 07:51 PM
No. Doubt.

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 08:05 PM
LMAO

Howzit
9/12/2010, 08:13 PM
Buncha bitter be'ers.

ChickSoonerFan
9/12/2010, 08:24 PM
oh my. No more pic posting please. k. thanks. :)

Great time was had. Thanks for all the goodies. Thanks to Dean and Lisa for all the hard work! Looking forward to another one!!

StoopTroup
9/12/2010, 08:27 PM
I believe there is another camera that I know took some pics....so you might wanna PM Doleo about the amount of bribe dough your willing to offer. :D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/12/2010, 10:12 PM
Kudos to whoever had the idea for post-game massages.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1086/massage1.png (http://img15.imageshack.us/i/massage1.png/)

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3803/massage2.jpg (http://img838.imageshack.us/i/massage2.jpg/)

(http://imageshack.us)
Oh...my....lord

setem
9/12/2010, 11:07 PM
CRAB SALAD!

Crucifax Autumn
9/12/2010, 11:19 PM
I like how the strap on is conveniently blocked from view in both pics.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/13/2010, 08:30 AM
It was hidden...somewhere dark

C&CDean
9/13/2010, 08:49 AM
CRAB SALAD!

Riiiiiight.

Soonerntxs
9/13/2010, 08:50 AM
Hey there all, thanks for the TG! The food was great, beer was cold and the game, well, AMAYZING! I sure enjoyed the people I met and look forward to many many more good times. I like the TEE-SHIRT Idea Soonerfans.com on front and tag name on back? ps. That GYROS from next door was the BOMB!
See ya'll next week!