PDA

View Full Version : I'll take the blame.....

yukonsooner
9/5/2010, 07:46 PM
for the awful game. I confess I wore a bracelet that I bought in New Orleans for the MNC game and haven't worn it since. I figured the curse was over. I took it off in the 4th quarter just before they missed the field goal. The game seemed to go a little better after that. The item has been disposed of and will never be in the proximity of an OU game again.

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2010, 07:54 PM
Bastard!

GKeeper316
9/5/2010, 07:55 PM
you son of a bitch i hate you!

StoopTroup
9/5/2010, 08:01 PM
Ummmm....we won.

If you throw that damn thing away and something bad happens next week....we will hunt you down. :D

Now....if you want to take it off right before any opponent is kicking a FG...I think you might be onto something there.

yukonsooner
9/5/2010, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=StoopTroup;2941166]Ummmm....we won.

If you throw that damn thing away and something bad happens next week....we will hunt you down. :D

Now....if you want to take it off right before any opponent is kicking a FG...I think you might be onto something there.[/QUOTE

We lost to LSU, and after I took it off last night we had more breaks go our way and we won. I hadn't worn it since I walked out of the game in New Orleans. I Don't think it was a good luck charm

StoopTroup
9/5/2010, 08:18 PM
[QUOTE=StoopTroup;2941166]Ummmm....we won.

Now....if you want to take it off right before any opponent is kicking a FG...I think you might be onto something there.[/QUOTE

We lost to LSU, and after I took it off last night we had more breaks go our way and we won. I hadn't worn it since I walked out of the game in New Orleans. I Don't think it was a good luck charm
BURN IT THEN! :D

SoonerDomiNation
9/5/2010, 11:25 PM
Lmao i wore a dam braclet last night that ive never worn to an OU game to. So dam us both. I bit mine off when utah state made their last td.

85sooners
9/5/2010, 11:50 PM
Bastard!

:D

stoops the eternal pimp
9/5/2010, 11:55 PM
I didnt take a good dump saturday before the game...my bad