PDA

View Full Version : Lou Holtz talking about OUr Sooners

sendbaht
9/5/2010, 06:36 PM
LOU HOLTZ
"It's very hard to judge any team after just one week. There are more upsets in Week 1 than in any other week. All you have to do is just find a way to win the game. I know Florida and Oklahoma struggled, but they still found a way to win the game. The Gators and Sooners teams that we saw Saturday won't be the same that we see later in the season."

I want to believe there is a LOT of truth in what he says....

GKeeper316
9/5/2010, 06:38 PM
well as much as i cant stand his ND homerism, the dude was still a hell of a coach, and actually speaks from experience, unlike most of thr espin crew...

StoopTroup
9/5/2010, 06:38 PM
I find it hard to believe he said the word "Truth".

Didn't it sound more like "Troof"?

Nevermind it was you that said truth...I knew it couldn't be him....lol

badger
9/5/2010, 06:54 PM
well as much as i cant stand his ND homerism, the dude was still a hell of a coach, and actually speaks from experience, unlike most of thr espin crew...

He only praises Notre Dame out of loyalty. He seems like a very nice guy and perhaps he feels that if someone respected like he is (dude was a winning coach, even if he has a funny voice) shows some hint of confidence in them, they'll do better. So, that can be overlooked and forgiven, even if it is Notre Dame... especially with anti-Texas gems like this:

AoRC8LHBinI

Even though his voice is a little weird, he still has good things to say when he isn't trying to be Dr. Lou. BRING BACK PEP TALK NOW

StoopTroup
9/5/2010, 07:01 PM
Thank God he cares about the children....lol

stoops the eternal pimp
9/6/2010, 12:12 AM
Im so glad I dont watch that crap anymore