PDA

View Full Version : After Reading Through Post-Game Threads...

SoonerBacker
9/5/2010, 08:37 AM
...all I can say is, WE'RE DOOMED!
Bench Landry! Fire Stoops! Just forfeit the rest of our games! NOTHING is right in SoonerNation other than Murray and Broyles! He!! Even the Intro Video sucked!

Leroy Lizard
9/5/2010, 10:41 AM
And this is after we win.

Serge Ibaka
9/5/2010, 10:43 AM
I had to watch the game on Campus Corner.

Did the intro-video actually suck? That's too bad.

BigTip
9/5/2010, 10:47 AM
My season's expectations have been lowered is what I'll say.

Fortunately Texas didn't look like some unstoppable juggernaut either.

Jason White's Third Knee
9/5/2010, 11:25 AM
From what I could hear, Landry was holding the ball to long. - Totally correctable THIS WEEK!

Blocking wasn't good - Not correctable in a week, but if Landry tosses the ball OOB instead of taking a sack, we are in better shape. Use a blocking back to help out.

Stupid penalties - Correctable THIS WEEK!

Poor DB play - Some correction or personnel change could take place.

We could tighten up a lot in a week.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/5/2010, 11:25 AM
I was trying to be positive by griping about something other than our play on the field---the intro video really did suck, in my opinion...and the stadium timing was off all night (even at halftime)

And if you weren't at the game, you don't know how awkward it was when the team came out. It was like crickets chirping and everyone looking around trying to figure out WTF was wrong.

texaspokieokie
9/5/2010, 11:30 AM
well, it was a beautiful day in Norman !!

got to see Granger & Joe Washington.

OU won the game. For what more could you ask ??????

texaspokieokie
9/5/2010, 01:12 PM
OH; how could i not mention; all the fantastic WOMEN !!!!!!!!

StoopTroup
9/5/2010, 01:28 PM
I seen some hillbillies.

texaspokieokie
9/5/2010, 01:35 PM
me too, in the mirror.

soonerboy_odanorth
9/5/2010, 01:38 PM
Stupid penalties - Correctable THIS WEEK!

Why the optimism on this front? It wasn't corrected all of last year.

Leroy Lizard
9/5/2010, 02:17 PM
Why the optimism on this front? It wasn't corrected all of last year.

We'll play better against FSU.

fadada1
9/5/2010, 02:20 PM
12/21/12 can't get here soon enough.

StormySooner-IN
9/5/2010, 02:37 PM
I was trying to be positive by griping about something other than our play on the field---the intro video really did suck, in my opinion...and the stadium timing was off all night (even at halftime)

And if you weren't at the game, you don't know how awkward it was when the team came out. It was like crickets chirping and everyone looking around trying to figure out WTF was wrong.

Seriously? Huh.

It sounds like yesterday was just cursed or something. The last thing I would expect would everyone to feel 'WTF' when the team takes the field.....

StoopTroup
9/5/2010, 02:44 PM
If you were there you also would have seen how the Team responded to the crickets chirping....

They know OU Fans don't expect mediocre football performance and when it got quiet...many on the Team stepped up to the plate. Many...not all. When all of them step it up...I think we are going to see a bunch of wins this year.

DeMarco's performance in the 2nd half should place him as the clear leader of this team. Once Landry irons out his game....he and DeMarco should have something special going out there every snap IMO.

cheezyq
9/5/2010, 02:55 PM
...all I can say is, WE'RE DOOMED!
Bench Landry! Fire Stoops! Just forfeit the rest of our games! NOTHING is right in SoonerNation other than Murray and Broyles! He!! Even the Intro Video sucked!

You're new here, aren't you?

Okie35
9/5/2010, 03:16 PM
My season's expectations have been lowered is what I'll say.

Fortunately Texas didn't look like some unstoppable juggernaut either.

Or any other Big 12 team for that matter besides Nebraska and the Chokes.

SoonerBacker
9/5/2010, 10:20 PM
You're new here, aren't you?

No, I'm not. But that doesn't make it any easier to take all of the doom & gloom!

stoops the eternal pimp
9/6/2010, 12:22 AM
The meltdown here isn't near what I was hoping for

Curly Bill
9/6/2010, 01:06 AM
The meltdown here isn't near what I was hoping for

Nope, I too am disappointed. :D

Maybe we're no longer all that surprised by surprised by such a shi**y performance? I wasn't. I didn't even bother to log on last night to put my two cents in.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/6/2010, 01:07 AM
yeah...that was odd not having you post

Curly Bill
9/6/2010, 01:09 AM
Seriously, I didn't think it was worth the effort...

...but I did think some others would pick up the slack. Guess they were thinking along with me.

soonerloyal
9/6/2010, 07:04 AM
It's all good, SB. I knew you were http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/Smileys/sarcasmdrip.gif . :)

stoopified
9/6/2010, 11:01 AM
OH; how could i not mention; all the fantastic WOMEN !!!!!!!!Pics?

kelloggOUballa
9/6/2010, 11:48 AM
Not sure why everyone is gaga over Nebbish and OSU either. Utah State would make Washington State look like a high school squad, and Western Kentucky? Don't need to say any more about that. Only team I was impressed with was Tech. For the most part, their D held June Jones' offense in check. Yes, Tech struggled to shut the door on them, but SMU is a program on the rise so gotta give credit where credit is due. You could say the same thing about our game, also. We just struggled to close the door on an opportunistic team in USU.