PDA

View Full Version : game recap from philly...

fadada1
9/5/2010, 06:15 AM
got to bar - "Not showing the game, sorry". oh well.

sat at bar watching other games - poke alumni group wanders in to watch... "We're showing that game." asshats.

gator alumni group pres shows up - no issue, as i did masters at UF.

***** alumni group pres shows up - so young can't remember who john blake was at OU.

leave bar before phillies game ends - return to car, back passenger window busted... silver lining is nothing is stolen.

halfway home - GOTTA TAKE A LEAK!!!!! mcdonalds closed... an hour early, btw. something telling me the "McManager" had the night off. wizz by dumpster... waiting for video surveillance tape to surface and cop to show up to give fine.

end of evening - HAPPILY, house still standing, dogs still alive.

morning - knowing that i might have to get game recap from jenni carlson.

a win is a win. something is telling me this might be a "blessing in disguise". seems apparent that our SOONERS will not overlook another opponent.

King Crimson
9/5/2010, 07:38 AM
i feel ya on the ***** guy. i have a neighbor who used to sport UCLA and Carolina gear and after Vince Young, he's gone exclusively "horn". doesn't know who Peter Gardere is.

and nice work on the wizz au natural. a good outdoorsy is always a solid play.

sooneron
9/5/2010, 07:45 AM
and nice work on the wizz au natural. a good outdoorsy is always a solid play.

el fixedo

SunnySooner
9/5/2010, 08:14 AM
lol, I saw Austin in the whirlpool in T. Lewis's little clip (where he was teasing him for having Bieber fever), and all I could think was, "I hope he doesn't pee in the whirlpool..." I bet no one rushes to use it when he's done. Boys are gross!
;) :D