PDA

View Full Version : Utah State Highlight Video Posted!

HolaKyle
9/5/2010, 02:10 AM
LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xzWp6Zf4eE)

(give it some time, it may still be processing)

ENJOY!

Leroy Lizard
9/5/2010, 03:41 AM
After watching the vid i can only conclude that we won 75-0.

Flagstaffsooner
9/5/2010, 05:19 AM
You sure put lipstick on that pig.;)

Nice work.

King Crimson
9/5/2010, 07:34 AM
somehow when Cameron Kenney is our highlight reel...i don't feel so good. nothing against the kid (CK)....but wha'happened to Jaz Reynolds?

kelloggOUballa
9/5/2010, 07:43 AM
Kenney is a starter..

zeke
9/5/2010, 08:05 AM
I saw enough last night and dont want to re-live that mess. I'm not at panic stage yet but....

TMcGee86
9/5/2010, 08:23 AM
That actually made me feel better. I think we went to sleep after getting up 21-0.

(yeah...that's the ticket.)

VA Sooner
9/5/2010, 09:02 AM
Great video. OU highlights...

Dan Thompson
9/5/2010, 12:39 PM
It reminded me of an NFL pre-season game, where the coaches look at a lot of different players.

HolaKyle
9/5/2010, 12:42 PM

Nice work.

More than just lipstick!

And thank you

adoniijahsooner
9/5/2010, 12:44 PM
Thanks Hola

StoopTroup
9/5/2010, 12:44 PM

I think Leroid is actually Jamelle Fleming.

meoveryouxinfinity
9/5/2010, 01:09 PM
I think Leroid is actually Jamelle Fleming.

I think you're on to something.

I'm really Ryan Broyles.

badger
9/5/2010, 01:41 PM
lol patrick's field goal :P

oudavid1
9/5/2010, 01:54 PM
it almost looks as if he didnt really make that field goal.

MyT Oklahoma
9/5/2010, 08:16 PM
I had to listen to the game on the radio last night so thanks for sharing this.

StoopTroup
9/5/2010, 08:31 PM
lol patrick's field goal :P

That thing looked like it could have hurt somebody in the stands....

SoonerLB
9/5/2010, 09:54 PM

Nice work.

I also had to listen on the radio, thanks Hola! :)

cheezyq
9/5/2010, 10:12 PM

Watching that video, I can only conclude that we have 2 players on offense - Broyles and Murray. It appears that everyone else's role on the team is to either get those guys the ball or block for them.

Broyles - I've watched a LOT of OU football, and we've had some very good receivers - Clayton, Kelly, Iglesias...but I've never seen an OU WR just flat dominate a game like Broyles does. Here is a guy that is clearly the ONLY reliable pass-catching option on this offense, and everyone in the stadium knows it...and he still can't be stopped. It's scary to think what this offense would look like without him. Murray deserves a lot of props for his effort, but I'm thinking that the MVP of this team is Broyles...he keeps the defense from running 10 in the box.

OU-HSV
9/5/2010, 10:17 PM
Watching that video, I can only conclude that we have 2 players on offense - Broyles and Murray. It appears that everyone else's role on the team is to either get those guys the ball or block for them.

Broyles - I've watched a LOT of OU football, and we've had some very good receivers - Clayton, Kelly, Iglesias...but I've never seen an OU WR just flat dominate a game like Broyles does. Here is a guy that is clearly the ONLY reliable pass-catching option on this offense, and everyone in the stadium knows it...and he still can't be stopped. It's scary to think what this offense would look like without him. Murray deserves a lot of props for his effort, but I'm thinking that the MVP of this team is Broyles...he keeps the defense from running 10 in the box.

Very nice post, I agree.

Also, I'm not in panic mode, but the coaches and team really do need to get their sh*t together within the next week or it's going to be a long season for everyone (players, coaches, and fans)

HolaKyle
9/5/2010, 10:18 PM
Check out Ratterree at 4:20, Murray's long touchdown run. He took out three defenders!

stoops the eternal pimp
9/6/2010, 12:21 AM
nice

soonerhubs
9/6/2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks for making this! I can only see by the score board the struggles that were had.

TMcGee86
9/6/2010, 11:45 AM
Heh, I watched this again and I couldn't figure out how we had the ball at the 10 to start the 4th qtr and all of the sudden utah state has the ball back.

Then I went and looked at the drive chart.

Then I got sad again.

Did anyone see that int? What happened, how does LJ throw a 1 yd int from the 10?

SCOUT
9/6/2010, 11:47 AM
Heh, I watched this again and I couldn't figure out how we had the ball at the 10 to start the 4th qtr and all of the sudden utah state has the ball back.

Then I went and looked at the drive chart.

Then I got sad again.

Did anyone see that int? What happened, how does LJ throw a 1 yd int from the 10?
I believe that is the play where the ball was tipped at the line.

soonerhubs
9/6/2010, 05:02 PM
Can someone make a secret "low-lights" video? That way we can get the entire picture.

:D