PDA

View Full Version : Fresno St getting after Cincy

ouwasp
9/4/2010, 11:48 PM
just scored to lead 28-14 early in the 4th.

Fresno was down 14-0 at one point.

oudavid1
9/4/2010, 11:51 PM
Looking good Cincy lol

ouwasp
9/4/2010, 11:58 PM
Cincy just gave up three consecutive sacks!

ESPN2

Okie35
9/5/2010, 12:18 AM
I tried to tell ppl they lost their biggest threat on offense, Brian Kelly. Even w/ Colaros they still look terrible.

sooner59
9/5/2010, 12:43 AM
Well, I would say I feel better about the trip the Cincy, but unfortunately I witnessed our game today as well. I fully expect to see a different team next week, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous about it.

Leroy Lizard
9/5/2010, 01:21 AM
Fresno St. may be a team to watch this year. That could have been a factor as well.

sooner59
9/5/2010, 01:33 AM
Fresno no doubt is no slouch. They annually field a good team. But I didn't expect Cincy to jump out to a 14-0 lead. However I was shocked to see them then get shut out for the rest of the game and give up 28 unanswered. I didn't watch that closely. I sat down and watched 3 plays at one point....3 straight sacks. Not what I expected from a "mobile" QB.

Okie35
9/5/2010, 02:04 AM
Fresno no doubt is no slouch. They annually field a good team. But I didn't expect Cincy to jump out to a 14-0 lead. However I was shocked to see them then get shut out for the rest of the game and give up 28 unanswered. I didn't watch that closely. I sat down and watched 3 plays at one point....3 straight sacks. Not what I expected from a "mobile" QB.

Cincy can't run the ball, as usual.

sooner59
9/5/2010, 02:09 AM
Cincy can't run the ball, as usual.

I'm not worried about them running. Our secondary got lit up tonight.

Statalyzer
9/5/2010, 02:39 AM
Fresno no doubt is no slouch. They annually field a good team.

I find it funny how fans of all the BCS-conference schools say Boise has a 2-game schedule (VTech and Oregon St) even though they play Fresno. But every one of those schools would be worried about a trap game no-win scenario at Fresno State.

Okie35
9/5/2010, 04:35 AM
I'm not worried about them running. Our secondary got lit up tonight.

Which is true but when we know they're throwing almost every down it should be a lot easier to defend. Collaros got sacked 8 times. Cincy's defense also made Fresno's quarterback look like a Heisman candidate.

sooner59
9/5/2010, 04:52 AM
I find it funny how fans of all the BCS-conference schools say Boise has a 2-game schedule (VTech and Oregon St) even though they play Fresno. But every one of those schools would be worried about a trap game no-win scenario at Fresno State.

Hey ***hole, if you are going to quote me, at least get it right. I didn't say Fresno would be an easy game for Boise. However, this game was at Fresno, Boise plays them in Boise. They should be aware of Nevada and Utah State. Other than that, nothing. Still, its not a legitimate schedule for a top 3 team. Damn whorns...

Statalyzer
9/5/2010, 05:47 PM
right. I didn't say Fresno would be an easy game for Boise.

I also didn't claim you said that. I was just using your quote as an illustration that people in general know that Fresno can potentially give anybody a game.

fossil
9/5/2010, 06:26 PM
:P Okay you two, let's shake hands and try to get along. Now, give each other a big hug and let's call a truce.

oudavid1
9/5/2010, 07:10 PM
:P Okay you two, let's shake hands and try to get along. Now, give each other a big hug and let's call a truce.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :D

Crucifax Autumn
9/5/2010, 07:48 PM
Closet homos. Just taste each other and smile.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/6/2010, 12:10 AM
stay in the closet