PDA

View Full Version : FSU Will Blitz

TXBOOMER
9/4/2010, 10:19 PM
Happy feet and throwing off of his back foot tonight bought Landry the jailbreak next week. I hope he and the O Line get ready for it because it will come. If tonight was any indication on the D we will need a bunch of points. We got shocked tonight. I think we will be ready for a battle next week.

sooner518
9/4/2010, 10:48 PM
did USU even need to blitz to get pressure tonight???

TXBOOMER
9/4/2010, 10:54 PM
They delay blitz their LB's a ton. Confused the O Line. Very disappointing to me.

Okie35
9/4/2010, 11:31 PM
Yup like 80% of the time. They never get pressure w/ their d-line so they always blitz. If we can beat that Landry will have a big game. I just hope the defense is all over Ponder. He won't be as hard to tackle as Borel was. Ponder will stay in the pocket most of the time.

OK2U
9/4/2010, 11:35 PM
Speaking of blitzing, there was a lot of preseason talk about Landy improving his speed. He looked he was standing in cement when the pocket collapsed.

Okie35
9/4/2010, 11:35 PM
Speaking of blitzing, there was a lot of preseason talk about Landy improving his speed. He looked he was standing in cement when the pocket collapsed.

Not on that Broyles TD. He moved pretty well.

Dio
9/4/2010, 11:39 PM
They delay blitz their LB's a ton. Confused the O Line. Very disappointing to me.

Yeah, but our O line is easily confused by bright lights and shiny objects

Fiatil
9/5/2010, 12:58 AM
Not on that Broyles TD. He moved pretty well.

There were a few snaps where he looked very smooth and elusive in the pocket, which makes some of his other plays all the more puzzling.

yankee
9/5/2010, 01:05 AM
There were a few snaps where he looked very smooth and elusive in the pocket, which makes some of his other plays all the more puzzling.

indeed. he had a running back on more than one occasion to check down to during those big sacks. now i can sit here and second guess it all i want, but that's just what i saw. everyone's a good armchair quarterback. :D

i hope, and expect, him to look much more comfortable this coming saturday.