PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Murray

85Sooner
9/4/2010, 09:56 PM
You gave your best and it was obvious you were spent by the 4th quarter. The rest of you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gotta say, are you being coached by John Blake? Again we see an OU team so unprepared its embarrassing. Every aspect of the game on the OU side was horrendous by OU standards. It may be a very long season. Even in Bob Stoops post game comments, he did not seem to "be there". Boy its been a long 9 months waiting for this. I hope they pull it together but there really doesn't appear to be any passion and leadership on this team including the head coach. I want to be positive but I just don't see it. Sadness returns.................

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 09:58 PM
We're doomed!

http://andromeda.plymouthlibrary.org/blog/libchoice/images/woman-screaming.jpg

Blues1
9/4/2010, 10:00 PM
Utah State does have a VERY Good QB --- But our Defense did SUCK....~~!

Eielson
OH NO!

VA Sooner
Yep. Wake-up call for our defense.

What happened???????????????

Eielson
9/4/2010, 10:03 PM
WE'RE DOOMED!

delhalew
9/4/2010, 10:10 PM
Why don't you spare the stupid "We're doomed" comments and talk about that **** poor performance the majority off our team mailed in tonight.
Thank you, Murrey for playing like you give a damn.

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 10:18 PM
Why don't you spare the stupid "We're doomed" comments and talk about that **** poor performance the majority off our team mailed in tonight.

Do we bother watching the FSU game? After all, we have no chance.

85Sooner
9/4/2010, 10:21 PM
we are not "doomed"but it is time to realize that again we have a top tem recruiting class. Who would not want to play for OU? Unless there is something more intrinsic that we do not realize.
Fact: Since Mile left the defenses have been less than aggressive.
Fact: Our Kicking game has disappeared.
Fact the Offensive line had lost members for reason we are not privy to.
Fact: We do not seem to have that "play" trick or not to make a difference.
Fact:OU has list to Texas 4 out of 5 years when it was clear we could have won.
The evidence is starting to be apparent. Sad to say.

BTW: Bob Stoops did not win the Natl Championship. Heupel and his teammates and coaching staff did. That coaching staff is gone There are very few who were here then who won it. Who Is still here and why does this ship seem to be sinking on every level?

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 10:25 PM
we are not "doomed"but it is time to realize that again we have a top tem recruiting class. Who would not want to play for OU? Unless there is something more intrinsic that we do not realize.
Fact: Since Mile left the defenses have been less than aggressive.
Fact: Our Kicking game has disappeared.
Fact: We do not seem to have that "play" trick or not to make a difference.
Fact:OU has list to Texas 4 out of 5 years when it was clear we could have won.
The evidence is starting to be apparent. Sad to say.

BTW: Bob Stoops did not win the Natl Championship. Heupel and his teammates and coaching staff did. That coaching staff is gone There are very few who were here then who won it. Who Is still here and why does this ship seem to be sinking on every level?

Didn't we play for the national title just two years ago? :eek:

delhalew
9/4/2010, 10:28 PM
Do we bother watching the FSU game? After all, we have no chance.

Try not being a ****ing moron one day of your life.

LoveDemSooners
9/4/2010, 10:28 PM
I will never give up on my Sooners, but I am very concerned.

Eielson
9/4/2010, 10:35 PM
Thank you, Murrey for playing like you give a damn.

Oh, my bad. I forgot that whining about our team's performance will make us play better next week. :rolleyes:

BlownGP
9/4/2010, 10:40 PM
Yes, thank you Murray. Finally playing like should have the past 3 years..

OK2U
9/4/2010, 10:41 PM

???
Explain.
Also, I'm all for getting Murray a lot of touches, but it would be nice to get some fresh legs in there late in the game when the opposing team's D is tired, too.

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 10:43 PM
Try not being a ****ing moron one day of your life.

Try not to place all of your self worth in a silly ****ing football game. ****!

delhalew
9/4/2010, 11:01 PM
Try not to place all of your self worth in a silly ****ing football game. ****!

Why are you here? If not to break down on the field performance...why? Do you think we appreciate your wit and clever banter.

85Sooner
9/4/2010, 11:04 PM
Didn't we play for the national title just two years ago? :eek:

Yes we did because Texas Lost on a fluke.

delhalew
9/4/2010, 11:04 PM
Oh, my bad. I forgot that whining about our team's performance will make us play better next week. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm not here to talk football. I am here to shore up my self-esteem, oh wait...that's you.

Eielson
9/4/2010, 11:05 PM

:rolleyes:

85Sooner
9/4/2010, 11:07 PM
???
Explain.
Also, I'm all for getting Murray a lot of touches, but it would be nice to get some fresh legs in there late in the game when the opposing team's D is tired, too.

I have talked with several people with insides to program. The rigorous training is considered beyond what the athletes can absorb and so they are injured, or leave. Look at the past record.

delhalew
9/4/2010, 11:07 PM
:rolleyes:

We agree on this wholeheartedly.

Leroy Lizard
9/5/2010, 03:48 AM
Why are you here? If not to break down on the field performance...why? Do you think we appreciate your wit and clever banter.

We're here to discuss football, not to pretend like the game has some massive influence on our lives. Even if we had lost (and we didn't!) life goes on.

Sure, I get mad during the games, but at some point one needs to get a grip.

Strange how our '85 title isn't diminished this way.

swardboy
9/5/2010, 06:03 AM
???
Explain.

Don't forget, Madu was out this game (suspension)...I have a feeling he will be a huge difference-maker from here on.