PDA

View Full Version : Time to give it up

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 09:36 PM
Utah State. Down 14-0. Against OU. On the road. In a place where OU never loses.

And they almost pull it off. Gotta' admire their fight. A lot of teams would have folded.

colleyvillesooner
9/4/2010, 09:39 PM
Great game by the Aggies. Left it all out there. We're lucky to have won. On to \next week...

IronHorseSooner
9/4/2010, 09:46 PM
Survive and advance!

ouwasp
9/4/2010, 09:47 PM
If they (USU) give this sort of effort week after week, I'll be more impressed. If they roll over and get blasted... they're just a One almost-Hit Wonder

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 09:48 PM
I don't care what they do next week. What they almost pulled off was pretty impressive.

VA Sooner
9/4/2010, 09:59 PM
Damned impressive performance by 34 point underdogs traveling a long distance and playing in a hostile environment.

Flummoxed our defense and showed the holes. I'm hoping Stoops kept the playbook trimmed down to keep FSU unaware.

I'm hoping the young DB's will learn from this and review of tape all week long.

I'm hoping that our defensive line gets back to good health and can get to Ponder next week.

I think we've got a lot of film to review and will learn from this. 7 days is not a lot of time but I think practice should start early tomorrow. Except for Broyles and Murray, who carried the team. 200+ yards rushing!

85sooners
9/4/2010, 11:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhI0OVs_zj0&feature=player_embedded

oudavid1
9/4/2010, 11:39 PM
I heard some of our fans were still in the stadium and Utah State circled up at the end of the game and when the Aggies left are fans gave them a standing ovation. So give it up the USU, they played very well today.

yankee
9/4/2010, 11:58 PM
I heard some of our fans were still in the stadium and Utah State circled up at the end of the game and when the Aggies left are fans gave them a standing ovation. So give it up the USU, they played very well today.

yup, they sure did. if i was sitting over there, i would have too. hats off to those guys, they're fighters.