PDA

View Full Version : Illinois scenario...what if...

delhalew
9/4/2010, 01:39 PM
When the Zooker get's the axe, they call Leach up to Champaighn Il. Leach gives Heupal the OC job as on the job training. I recently heard Leach going on about what a good coach Josh will be.

OU-HSV
9/4/2010, 01:45 PM
You never know...

soonerinabilene
9/4/2010, 02:00 PM
Being Leach's OC is kind of like being Jackie Chan's stunt double.

pb4ou
9/4/2010, 02:01 PM
heh

goingoneight
9/4/2010, 02:45 PM
If we want Heupel to have some experience staring out a window in the pressbx, I say go for it. Personally, I'd like to keep Heupel as a QB coach as long as we can. He's done an outstanding job.

delhalew
9/4/2010, 03:02 PM
If we want Heupel to have some experience staring out a window in the pressbx, I say go for it. Personally, I'd like to keep Heupel as a QB coach as long as we can. He's done an outstanding job.

I'd hate to lose him, but he has too much potential to be our QB coach forever.
Leach now does a show monday thru thursday on SiriusXM (I'm already hooked). He said with Josh coaching him, Landry is bound to excel. Discussed recruiting Josh and what a good coach he will be.

Leach also made it clear he is willing to go anywhere and coach...or "get a new set of t-shirts" as he put it. I really do love that guy.

NOVSooner
9/4/2010, 03:52 PM
pickens will pay him more to come to stillwater than illini can throw his way and he'll have his old coord already there

delhalew
9/4/2010, 03:55 PM
pickens will pay him more to come to stillwater than illini can throw his way and he'll have his old coord already there

Shut your dirty mouth!!!!!

;)