PDA

View Full Version : Cox com.

SoonerInSpringdale
9/4/2010, 11:56 AM
Just another reason to get rid of Cox here in Arkansas....

I call because I can't find it on PPV and they inform me they won't have it available.

I ask why and they tell me "Contractual Reasons"...I ask SUCH AS? No answer. I ask why they would have Nebraska available to me and not Oklahoma since I live 25 minutes from Oklahoma...No answer except "We have the Arkansas game??"

Give me a break.

Happy for all of you that get to watch the game.

Let's go kill some Aggies and Boomer Sooner!!

OU-HSV
9/4/2010, 12:44 PM
I moved to Arkansas for two years. Watching college football there was awful. ABC always showed OUr games on a tape delay. Terrible.

I feel for you, you ought to just drive into Oklahoma to a bar somewhere and watch it. Heck you're not that far from Tulsa in Springdale right? Like 1 hour-hour and a half?
(I mean if you want to watch it that bad right)

SoonerLB
9/4/2010, 12:59 PM
I'm on Cox, and if there is anything good about them, I have yet to find it.
The only thing they are good at is ripping off their customers every month! :(

afs
9/4/2010, 01:05 PM
hence why I don't pay for cable/satellite. Netflix, justin.tv, OTA, cast tv serves my tv needs.

sooner518
9/4/2010, 01:18 PM
we have it on Cox here in Tulsa. seems weird they wouldnt have it in Arky....

OU-HSV
9/4/2010, 01:29 PM
I left cox a while back and went to Dish Network because their bundle packages were cheaper. BUT that was a BIG mistake, dish was terrible. I recently went back to cox, and will stay with them from now on.

We had nothing but problems the whole time I was with Dish, from constant billing problems, to packages not being what I signed up for,etc. etc. And of course thick clouds or storms and the dish went haywire every time gauranteed.
But the absolute worst was when my DVR went out around the holidays. They had to ship me a new one and I had to ship the bad one back to them. And go figure, the new one they sent me was defective too, so we had to do the whole process again. We were basically w/out TV for a week when that went on. And after that whole mess was fixed....the latest DVR they sent me began acting nuts as well and they said "well why don't you ship it to us and we'll get you a new one out there". That's when I drew the line and left Dish and went back to Cox. Eff Dish Network!

delhalew
9/4/2010, 01:50 PM
I left cox a while back and went to Dish Network because their bundle packages were cheaper. BUT that was a BIG mistake, dish was terrible. I recently went back to cox, and will stay with them from now on.

We had nothing but problems the whole time I was with Dish, from constant billing problems, to packages not being what I signed up for,etc. etc. And of course thick clouds or storms and the dish went haywire every time gauranteed.
But the absolute worst was when my DVR went out around the holidays. They had to ship me a new one and I had to ship the bad one back to them. And go figure, the new one they sent me was defective too, so we had to do the whole process again. We were basically w/out TV for a week when that went on. And after that whole mess was fixed....the latest DVR they sent me began acting nuts as well and they said "well why don't you ship it to us and we'll get you a new one out there". That's when I drew the line and left Dish and went back to Cox. Eff Dish Network!

Suckage. I never had any problems with Dish. On rare occasions I would get screwed by weather. Out in the country, it was about the best I could do.