PDA

View Full Version : I'm ready for some football!

texas bandman
9/4/2010, 07:09 AM
Time to go **** off all the Texas Tech fans on my block and put out my OU flag. These dang Sand Aggies think that they own the whole town. BOOMER!

SunnySooner
9/4/2010, 07:24 AM
lol, my little neighborhood here in Jax has a full on SEC war every weekend, I think just about every team is represented. Personally, I like the LSU people. I know, but they always have magaritas, and they always want you to have one or three. That redeems them quite a bit. The Gator fans are obnoxious but wary this year. The 'Noles(not in the SEC, I know, but a lot of them in my 'hood) and Dawgs are humbled and hopeful for a return to greatness. The 'Bama peeps are benevolently smug, but they keep their yard looking really nice, so there's that. The Ole Miss guy, I don't really know him, I think he's drunk a lot. The rest of them just huddle together and chant, "SEC, SEC, SEC"!! since they know their Hawgs and Gamecocks and such don't have a snowball's chance in Jacksonville.

And then, there's me and the whorn down the street. Got our own little RRS thousands of miles from Dallas. He wins because he lives by the exit and I have to see that heinous burnt orange flag everytime I go somewhere. I win because I don't live by the exit, and therefore do not have to listen to everyone's car/truck/vibrating bass as they come and go. But he only sees my flag when he walks his dog. I can live with that. As long as he knows I'm here...;)

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 07:36 AM
JUST DO IT!

BOOMER!

BoomerJ
9/4/2010, 07:39 AM
Could anyone else not sleep last night. It's like Christmas morning!

IronHorseSooner
9/4/2010, 07:40 AM
Still haven't slept.

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 07:45 AM
I slept fine....it usually that damn * game that gets me. Florida State might do it too this year.

Collier11
9/4/2010, 07:50 AM
Im already up after 4 hours of sleep, still half drunk, and ready to roll! Boomer Sooner!!!

stoopified
9/4/2010, 08:05 AM
Im already up after 4 hours of sleep, still half drunk, and ready to roll! Boomer Sooner!!!I got 5 hours sleep but I am sone cold sober.

Collier11
9/4/2010, 08:13 AM
well we celebrated my GFs birthday lastnite, oh well, ill just have to get drunk two straight days

Crucifax Autumn
9/4/2010, 12:20 PM
We had our anniversary dinner & drunky. I had 3 grande cadillac margaritas, some beer, and a blur.

Ready to go now though!

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/4/2010, 12:33 PM
had to work last night, but didn't sleep for shat!

no drunky...only wishy