PDA

View Full Version : Ok , A Sooners Legend Update

olevetonahill
9/4/2010, 01:58 AM
This Place is the ALLSOME, Even tho I dint get the Free drunky that I was Possed to get . I will Come back

Met some dude that was obviously a dumas , He was axin me if I were a Sooner Fan . ? I said Hell NO i cant stand them ,losers
Then quit messin with him and we introducewd ourselves
Im Olevet . Hes Ricky Dixon( Fer the WIN)

Then i spent 30 minutes er so talking to him . The some dude Named Billy Sims came thru , I mention the Nebish Game and Billiy went an Hid :eek:
anywhoo I got durnky and met 2 Great SOONERS . Both signed my old beat up Hat . Got some Pics with Both .
Billy told me to meet him in front of Heisman park and we can get a pic of us together
BOOMER :D

sooner59
9/4/2010, 02:18 AM
Good deal Vet, sounds like you had a great time.

King Crimson
9/4/2010, 02:27 AM
beat up hat is what the kids are calling it these days?

;)

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 03:16 AM
This Place is the ALLSOME, Even tho I dint get the Free drunky that I was Possed to get . I will Come back

Met some dude that was obviously a dumas , He was axin me if I were a Sooner Fan . ? I said Hell NO i cant stand them ,losers
Then quit messin with him and we introducewd ourselves
Im Olevet . Hes Ricky Dixon( Fer the WIN)

Then i spent 30 minutes er so talking to him . The some dude Named Billy Sims came thru , I mention the Nebish Game and Billiy went an Hid :eek:
anywhoo I got durnky and met 2 Great SOONERS . Both signed my old beat up Hat . Got some Pics with Both .
Billy told me to meet him in front of Heisman park and we can get a pic of us together
BOOMER :D

http://img.search.com/thumb/e/e5/Jocksniffing01.JPG/180px-Jocksniffing01.JPG

Gee, I wonder if olevet will negspek me.

Flagstaffsooner
9/4/2010, 04:43 AM
Made an *** out of yourself again.;)

AlbqSooner
9/4/2010, 05:53 AM
SOONER!

stoopified
9/4/2010, 08:09 AM
That is so cool Vet.

Crimsontothecore
9/4/2010, 10:22 AM
http://img.search.com/thumb/e/e5/Jocksniffing01.JPG/180px-Jocksniffing01.JPG

Gee, I wonder if olevet will negspek me.

lol, hooked on fonix:D

Crucifax Autumn
9/4/2010, 12:17 PM
Sounds fun!

tulsaoilerfan
9/4/2010, 03:01 PM
Ok where are the pics Vet?