PDA

View Full Version : Little Troup's Birthday

StoopTroup
9/3/2010, 07:50 PM
He's 8 today and My Lovely Wife decided it would be cool to allow a sleep over with some of his friends from Church, Cub Scouts and School. We have Ten 8 year olds now. There have been two bike wrecks, two scooter wrecks, and a few stink bombs. They all are armed with Nerf Guns and water guns.

The Wife found one of those Electric Shock Hot Potato Balls on the internet. We had a very good time watching them play with that.

We just ordered pizza for them all and sugary drinks. We turned on Avatar and they watched for about 10 minutes and then the room was empty and they were back slapping each other will Nerf implements.

We've got a couple of those 16' Birthday cookies for them to saw through in a bit before opening presents. I made goodie bags with glow in the dark bracelets, hot wheels cars and tons of Smarties, Starbursts, Reeses cups and mentos.

I'm wondering if they are all going to turn into Avatars later.

As the Parent's were dropping off the boys....they kept telling us....God Bless you both. LOL

StoopTroup
9/3/2010, 08:30 PM
1st one to go to sleep!

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/10/29/masks-fail.jpg

Man did I get some serious looks from a couple of them....LOL

C&CDean
9/3/2010, 08:35 PM
Dude, you've fed them enough sugar to kill a herd of elephants. No wonder they wanna hang out over there. At our crib they get rare meat and greens. No wonder we never have anybody spend the night.

StoopTroup
9/3/2010, 08:36 PM
We just cut them off the pop.

Lil Dudes move faster than a London pick pocket...lol

StoopTroup
9/3/2010, 08:37 PM
I just caught one of them drinking water.

btk108
9/3/2010, 11:42 PM
Water? Did you break out the plastic sheets?

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 01:08 AM
Couple of green bean eaters more than likely.

They brought their own pullups.

GKeeper316
9/4/2010, 01:09 AM
give em a football, throw em outside, fix a drink and watch the carnage.

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 01:10 AM
Everything worked out. A few tense moments. Wife finally listened to me when I said...."You know...I bet they would do a bit better if you took all the Nerf Weapons away from them"....about an hour later hear she comes through the livinvg room with a duffle bag pull of em. :D She had a look on her face like she just unarmed a Nazi Battalion by herself....lol

sooner59
9/4/2010, 01:10 AM
ST, you gonna dip their hands in warm water when they fall asleep? That would be greatness.

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 01:14 AM
give em a football, throw em outside, fix a drink and watch the carnage.

We did the football thing...the hex creature thing...the nerf thing....the shock ball hot potato thing...squirt gun thing...we had water balloons as backup. :D

We later did the assemble every Lego set thing until 12:30. I drew the line and started getting them to settle down.

Now they are argueing about the lights being on or off because there's a scary movie on. I might put a hockey mask on and run through the living room around 3am with the chainsaw running. :D ;)

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 01:16 AM
Think I'm gonna bring Dean a leftover Smore with a green bean in it

GKeeper316
9/4/2010, 01:21 AM
I might put a hockey mask on and run through the living room around 3am with the chainsaw running. :D ;)

make sure you put that on youtube!

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 01:24 AM
make sure you put that on youtube!

I ain't kidding you....a couple of them would probably need therapy....lol

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 07:25 AM
That was so much fun. The Wife is cooking them pancakes slathered in syrup now.....I'm gonna get a vasectomy. :D ;)

No really....that's something each and every one of you have to experience at least once in your lifetime. Especially SicEm. He'll just need to get the Court's approval probably. :D ;)

btk108
9/4/2010, 08:00 AM
too funny!

Collier11
9/4/2010, 08:18 AM
I might put a hockey mask on and run through the living room around 3am with the chainsaw running. :D ;)

I hope you didnt do it in your undies again, that always embarrasses the kids

StoopTroup
9/4/2010, 08:24 AM
I hope you didnt do it in your undies again, that always embarrasses the kids

Dude....this wasn't no Ho Down. These are good kids who expect me to be the Man-God that I am.

Collier11
9/4/2010, 08:27 AM
with the chizzled 6 pack of Thor, lol

btk108
9/4/2010, 11:06 AM
He is looking pretty trim.....I think that's why Vet had his eye on him.