PDA

View Full Version : May You Have a Glorious Labor Day Comrades

Okla-homey
9/3/2010, 06:28 PM
and to get all persons in the mood for this annual celebration of the glorious Worker and for further chastisment of his evile capitalist oppressors..

suVB3YGIUk0&feature=related

SicEmBaylor
9/3/2010, 06:30 PM
I agree with you on this.

There was a time when Baylor refused to release classes for Labor Day. I remember my fish year walking to the SUB and a couple of professors were walking behind me. One said to the other, "I think it's a slap in the face of organized labor that the administration refuses to recognize Labor Day." Up until that point, I was annoyed at not getting out of class for the day but after hearing I was slapping the face of organized labor, I was happy to go.

VeeJay
9/4/2010, 01:01 AM
The working class revolt is upon us.

Seriously.

GKeeper316
9/4/2010, 01:07 AM
time and a half for me :)

and i aint even union. yay workers!

Penguin
9/4/2010, 11:55 AM
Damn unions that gave Americans safe working conditions and livable wages.

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2010, 12:44 PM
You know what communism leads to, right?

THIS!!!
2Z4m4lnjxkY

afs
9/4/2010, 01:10 PM
I'm not going to complain about a 4-day weekend. I'll take the extra time to buy a couple more possessions to fill my large house.

stoopified
9/5/2010, 11:54 PM
The working class revolt is upon us.

Seriously.As the board representative of working-class white trash,I am bound to inform you that all management types,doctors ,lawyers, and other ruling class caste members are marked for termination.Be afraid,be very afraid.

:)

47straight
9/6/2010, 01:18 AM
I used to be agnostic about unions until the union bailouts disguised as GM bailouts passed and the SEIU decided to thug up the town hall meetings.

royalfan5
9/6/2010, 08:00 AM
I agree with you on this.

There was a time when Baylor refused to release classes for Labor Day. I remember my fish year walking to the SUB and a couple of professors were walking behind me. One said to the other, "I think it's a slap in the face of organized labor that the administration refuses to recognize Labor Day." Up until that point, I was annoyed at not getting out of class for the day but after hearing I was slapping the face of organized labor, I was happy to go.

My liberal undergraduate school didn't have labor day off for anyone. Employees and Students where told it was the schools way of honoring labor by laboring on Labor Day.