PDA

View Full Version : Utah State Highlight Video

HolaKyle
9/2/2010, 09:54 PM
Hello! For those of you who don't already know, I have made some of the highlight videos last year. You can see all of them on my youtube page here (http://www.youtube.com/holakyle).

I wasn't sure if I was going to get the Utah State game, since I live in Florida. However, it just showed available on my TV guide (and available in HD), so I will be ordering the game.

I hope this isn't a worthless post, but I wanted to let everyone know that won't be able to order the game, that at least I will post the highlights up for you to watch. They should be available within 2 to 3 hours after the game.

I'll post a new thread here once they are up. BOOMER!

goingoneight
9/2/2010, 10:05 PM
Helpful hint: everybody likes it when you don't add music. You add a rap "song," country bumpkins hate on your video. You add a classic rock song, n00bs neg on your video. You can't win with music anymore than you can win with politics or religion. :D

I have seen your vids and personally appreciate them. :)

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/2/2010, 10:22 PM
i don't mind the music, as long as it's not country, rock, classic rock, rap, hip-hop, classical, alternative, opera, instramental, top 40, bottom 40, speed metal, death metal. hair bands, 80's 90's, or 2000's. please refrain from using new age, techno, industrial, house, bluegrass, christian, blues, or folk. i hate 70's, 60's, and 50's and 40's. please no acoustic or harmony. i would prefer not to hear goth, glam, or gospel. and god forbid you put anything related to lady gaga, mister mister, or Toto. everything else is cool. ;)

honestly, i could care less about the music. we can turn the volume down if we don't like it. thanks in advance for posting the highlights! for those of us who can get the game(s), we really appreciate it!!

BOOMER!

SoonerPr8r
9/2/2010, 10:28 PM
i don't mind the music, as long as it's not country, rock, classic rock, rap, hip-hop, classical, alternative, opera, instramental, top 40, bottom 40, speed metal, death metal. hair bands, 80's 90's, or 2000's. please refrain from using new age, techno, industrial, house, bluegrass, christian, blues, or folk. i hate 70's, 60's, and 50's and 40's. please no acoustic or harmony. i would prefer not to hear goth, glam, or gospel. and god forbid you put anything related to lady gaga, mister mister, or Toto. everything else is cool. ;)

honestly, i could care less about the music. we can turn the volume down if we don't like it. thanks in advance for posting the highlights! for those of us who can get the game(s), we really appreciate it!!

BOOMER!

Soooooo native american throat singing is good?

HolaKyle
9/2/2010, 11:12 PM
About halfway through last year's games I just went with the television announcers (but then again, people still complain about those.) That is the easiest!

StoopTroup
9/2/2010, 11:14 PM
Whorn replays should have airplane engine noise in the backround.

NormanPride
9/3/2010, 06:36 AM
How the hell do you get them out so fast? I can't even encode that fast.

soonerhubs
9/3/2010, 07:49 AM
I'm thoroughly enjoying the Sunbowl highlights. R. Lewis... Damn!!!!

KantoSooner
9/3/2010, 09:52 AM
Yodeling? Would yodeling be suitable accompanyment?

Dan Thompson
9/3/2010, 09:56 AM
Elevator, Airport, or shopping center music is okay by me:)

HolaKyle
9/3/2010, 11:08 PM
How the hell do you get them out so fast? I can't even encode that fast.

Begin editing during the game, such as during commercials and halftime.

Compter specs: 2.5Ghz Intel Quad Core, 8 GB of 1333 DDR3 memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, Windows 7 64-bit, 3 internal hard drives (750 GB w/ Windows 7, 320 GB w/ Windows Vista, 1 TB for storage). I record the game on one hard drive, while editing off another hard drive.

Encoding usually only takes about 15 min. Upload only takes about 40 min since I luckily have u-verse, so I get 1.5 Mbps upload, 18 Mbps download.

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 12:34 AM

You didn't mention polka, but I still don't think it would work.

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/4/2010, 01:10 AM
You didn't mention polka, but I still don't think it would work.

yeah that would be a bad idea. all i could picture would be john candy in the back of a moving van..." polka polka polka..."

planes, trains, and automobiles reference

sendbaht
9/4/2010, 08:55 AM
Thanks so much Holakyle I enjoyed that very much.

Osagecrimson
9/4/2010, 09:33 AM
very nice! thanks for the share

SouthFortySooner
9/4/2010, 09:55 AM
A huge Thanks from the Pacific NW! Football highlights get me through the day!