PDA

View Full Version : OFFISHUL "This song kicks ***, but the video needs work..." thread.

SoonerStormchaser
9/2/2010, 08:35 PM
Yah, this is definitely my fav song, but the video is borderline atrocious:
sxdmw4tJJ1Y&ob=av3e

SoonerStormchaser
9/3/2010, 05:13 PM
Wow...great suggestions so far guys. Here's another one...good song, ****TY video:
fR0j7sModCI

Crucifax Autumn
9/3/2010, 05:17 PM
MY deal is that aside from well done live vids, I feel that way about 99% of vids for songs I like, so I'd spam the crap out of the thread. For example, look at every single 80s era Maiden video! Even the "good" vids like "Wasted Years" are incredibly cheesy. One of my all-time favorite bands, but most of those vids are an embarrassment.

SoonerStormchaser
9/3/2010, 06:10 PM
So here's your thread to nitpick Crux...jeeze! Fire away

Crucifax Autumn
9/3/2010, 06:16 PM
I'll be more likely to post here after I start drinking.

bluedogok
9/4/2010, 09:10 AM
Wow...great suggestions so far guys. Here's another one...good song, ****TY video:
Billy Squier was on the Eddie Trunk show a few weeks ago for an extended interview, Eddie gave him a bit of a hard time about that one and he joked that "he doesn't remember that video". He said that he had no excuse for that video, he just did what they asked and has no idea why.

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2010, 10:34 AM
Here's a more modern video for y'all:
sRYNYb30nxU

KC//CRIMSON
9/4/2010, 01:22 PM
@Yachtrock: You've waited seventeen long years......and now......he's back!!

rgUrqGFxV3Q

Never gonna give you up, or rick-roll you, Rick Astley!!

Leroy Lizard
9/4/2010, 03:09 PM
Yah, this is definitely my fav song, but the video is borderline atrocious:
sxdmw4tJJ1Y&ob=av3e

At the time they didn't seem so bad, although I remember Pat Benatar having a video of her flying in WWII that was the worst I have seen. The heavy metal bands of the era were all afflicted with the same problem: How do I make up a story line that will involve us hanging out with lots of hot chicks and while we pose in our typical bad-*** fashion?

"Turn on the fan. Now focus on the bass players's fingers. Cue the girl. Now sneer into the camera."

SoonerStormchaser
9/4/2010, 07:43 PM
At the time they didn't seem so bad, although I remember Pat Benatar having a video of her flying in WWII that was the worst I have seen.

This one? Yah, pretty bad...
66aqcOsnP2E