soonerboy
9/2/2010, 08:22 PM
damn

E-Town
9/2/2010, 08:29 PM
Nice job Sam the Man

oumartin
9/2/2010, 08:30 PM
just a side note. Bomar looks pretty sharp too.

JLEW1818
9/2/2010, 08:32 PM
glad to hear it Sam.

I think the Rams have a chance to win 6 games this year.

6 wins would be a great season.

goingoneight
9/2/2010, 08:34 PM
we have a chance to win 6 games this year.

6 wins would be a great season.

FIFY :D

JLEW1818
9/2/2010, 08:35 PM
:D :D

yankee
9/2/2010, 08:35 PM
wow, i had no idea the nfl pre-season was on cuz i was so pumped up for CFB. whoops.

JLEW1818
9/2/2010, 08:36 PM
ditto

StoopTroup
9/2/2010, 08:39 PM
Seems like some folks love car lot bench warmers when they get a chance to put down the clip board for a few snaps.

SoonerStormchaser
9/2/2010, 08:45 PM
Is this said game on TV somewhere?

meoveryouxinfinity
9/2/2010, 08:58 PM
Is this said game on TV somewhere?

nope but if youre in OK there will be a playback after the Dallas game

StoopTroup
9/2/2010, 09:02 PM
Matt Leinhart suited up at AZ. ESPN saying the Cards told him and his agent to go find a trade if they want.

sooneron
9/2/2010, 09:14 PM
Matt Leinhart suited up at AZ. ESPN saying the Cards told him and his agent to go find a trade if they want.

shocker

swardboy
9/2/2010, 09:18 PM
....or, go find a volleyball player to knock up if they want.

goingoneight
9/2/2010, 09:28 PM
nope but if youre in OK there will be a playback after the Dallas game

My DVR says The Office and Everybody Hates Reruns on after teh Dallas game. :(

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/2/2010, 09:30 PM

i heard the seahawks need a waterboy.

SoonerLB
9/2/2010, 09:41 PM

Better be a dayum good agent to pull this one off, . . . just sayin'! ;)

stoopified
9/2/2010, 10:00 PM
I dunno why some people seem to be surprised that Sam is playing well.

sooner ngintunr
9/2/2010, 10:22 PM
I dunno why some people seem to be surprised that Sam is playing well.

Alot of people watch ESPN.

goingoneight
9/2/2010, 10:24 PM
Just like when I called for AD being Rookie of the Year and immediatelly one of the best in the NFL, people were all surprised-like. Do you not know talent when you see it? All Sam needs is time in the pocket and he's gonna be really good.

SoonerGrant
9/2/2010, 10:25 PM
This game is just starting on the cw for okc folks

StoopTroup
9/2/2010, 10:26 PM
Better be a dayum good agent to pull this one off, . . . just sayin'! ;)

I have a feeling if he doesn't get him out of there he'll need to save all the dough at the end of his contract as he won't get another chance in the NFL without a major contract reduction and playing for league minimum later.

OU-HSV
9/2/2010, 10:51 PM
I set my dvr for tomorrow morning when NFL Network will be replaying the Rams game.

oudavid1
9/2/2010, 10:53 PM
Did that Bradford go to OU, well all their great players come from texas.

SoonerGrant
9/2/2010, 10:57 PM
Didn't want to start a new thread for a small clip, but " Ingesias" had a nice catch and run.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81a3a5ec/Ingesias-39-yard-rec

btk108
9/2/2010, 11:16 PM
and the announcer said after a completed pass "A young quarterback's best friend is a nice tight end". Bet Sam loved that.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/2/2010, 11:29 PM
Alot of people watch ESPN.

We only believe what someone on ESPN says when they say something nice about OU...otherwise, they are full of the east coast bias and hate OU

soonerboy_odanorth
9/2/2010, 11:35 PM
We only believe what someone on ESPN says when they say something nice about OU...otherwise, they are full of the east coast bias and hate OU

Duh. What's your point?

5thYearSooner
9/3/2010, 01:05 AM
1)Sam is getting better in Pros...I might draft him in my fantasy team.
2)Cant wait to see AD run wild again in Metrodome :)
3) Didn't Matt Leinart say something like " They were blitzing every play so I didnt throw properly" or something a couple of weeks ago??

Boomer Sooner!

prrriiide
9/3/2010, 02:26 AM
1)Sam is getting better in Pros...I might draft him in my fantasy team.

Boomer Sooner!

A buddy of mine drafted him as his 3rd QB. Not so much because he thinks he'll set the league on fire this year, but he gets to protect a player for next year. He did the same thing with AD. Won his FF league both years, too.

swardboy
9/3/2010, 08:50 AM
I'm immensely enjoying seeing threads pop up on Rams forums from former Suh draft supporters repenting....Sam's performances have already converted the doubters. Those people are pumped for the season to start.

sooner ngintunr
9/3/2010, 10:15 AM

Actually I was refering to my non CFB watching friends. They get all of their info from ESPN and not a single one thought that he was the best QB in the draft. srsly. They all live in Ca though, so that might the correlation, not ESPN.:D They get the west coast biased ESPN out there.

Leroy Lizard
9/3/2010, 10:17 AM
I'm immensely enjoying seeing threads pop up on Rams forums from former Suh draft supporters repenting....Sam's performances have already converted the doubters. Those people are pumped for the season to start.

Wait until his first bad game. They'll be back.

Mississippi Sooner
9/3/2010, 10:30 AM
I was listening to Mike and Mike on the way to work this morning. I know, I know, but when you live out here in the hinterlands, you are thankful that you at least have ESPN radio as an alternative to the braindead "morning zoo" shows.

So, the have Mel Kiper Jr. on, and they ask him what he thinks of this year's draft class so far. He goes to rattling them all off and raves about this one and that one and how he's so impressed with all of them and he, quite naturally, predicted how great they would all be.

Anyway, as he was running down the list of first rounders he said something about most all of them, and seemed to get a little too excited when talking about Suh, but didn't once mention Sam or GK or Gresh.

Maybe he said something about them later in the segment, but I'd already turned off the radio before I pulled into the parking lot. My own opinion is that Kiper is an asshat.

Soonermagik
9/3/2010, 10:33 AM
I don't believe it. I could have sworn he was only a 3 star player.

badger
9/3/2010, 10:33 AM
:les: BIGGEST BUST IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL, NEXT TO RYAN LEAF [hairGel]

I actually had to listen to somebody say that repeatedly after Sam's debut, which admittedly wasn't something to write home about. I hope Sam wins the Super Bowl (during a Packers off-year) so that I can remind this person of that.

Mississippi Sooner
9/3/2010, 11:00 AM
We were having our fantasy football draft last night, and I made some kind of crack about Tebow. I don't even remember what I said, but it made this one dork pop off with, "yeah, I'm kinda surprised to see how fast Sam Bradford is coming along after coming out of that gimmick offense."

I asked the guy if he even watched an Oklahoma game in the last three years and he said, "yeah, and Sam never took a snap from under center."

I just rolled my eyes and went back to studying my draft picks.