PDA

View Full Version : Almost forgot how delusional Texas fans are...

kelloggOUballa
8/31/2010, 11:37 AM
This thread is comedy.. http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/70858-ou-this-year

Can't wait to see their thoughts after we bend them over in October.

Soonerntxs
8/31/2010, 11:46 AM
Can't wait; have you ever smelt a burnt boot? In October OU will, I predict a Gilbert Grape meltdown and us hanging half a 100 on em!

kelloggOUballa
8/31/2010, 12:00 PM
53-17

SunnySooner
8/31/2010, 12:12 PM
What class.:rolleyes: They seem to have completely forgotten this "sucky" team nearly beat their precious Colty and Shipp last year. Now those two are gone, they're starting a new QB who's only watched the RRS from his living room and the sidelines, we're bringing back almost everyone who played in that game, including a better, more seasoned, more experienced QB, but they're going to give us an "epic beatdown", and then we'll lose to BAYLOR?!?!?

That's not a football discussion board, that's a whorn fantasy world board, where they all pretend things that aren't real, a burnt orange-tinted view of life as they WISH it, not as it really is.

I have a feeling we're going to thump them this year, and I hope to GOD I'm right, 'cause those moe-rons really need to be brought down a notch or five.

StoopTroup
8/31/2010, 12:19 PM
We're doomed. The level of their delusions can only mean they are gonna win another People's Choice Championship Trophy.

TexasLidig8r
8/31/2010, 12:33 PM
That's not a football discussion board, that's a whorn fantasy world board, where they all pretend things that aren't real, a burnt orange-tinted view of life as they WISH it, not as it really is.

Actually, the Shag is as uncensored, free for all board as there can possibly be. Nothing is off limits and the posters on there have a reputation of bashing UT players much more so than other websites.

There are other sites where you can read delusions. But if you go to the Shag, bring your thick skin and best bullcrap.

Sooner in Tampa
8/31/2010, 12:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

muschamp to ou 2011

StoopTroup
8/31/2010, 12:43 PM
If you go to SoonerFans, bring your best bullcrap.

There's one thing we can always count on from you.

oudavid1
8/31/2010, 12:47 PM
i created an account, i cant help my self

soonerborn30
8/31/2010, 12:54 PM
Actually, the Shag is as uncensored, free for all board as there can possibly be. Nothing is off limits and the posters on there have a reputation of bashing UT players much more so than other websites.

There are other sites where you can read delusions. But if you go to the Shag, bring your thick skin and best bullcrap.

So "The Shag" has delusions, just with more curse words? That seems about right.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/31/2010, 12:57 PM

Herr Scholz
8/31/2010, 01:07 PM
53-17

Nobody's scoring near 53 on this UT D. That's a delusional prediction right there.

soonerborn30
8/31/2010, 01:10 PM
Pretty sure that was in the spirit of the thread. You know, like picking OU to lose to Baylor?

And that's probably what you said about 3 hours before you were crying into your Major Applewhite pajamas about 65-13 too.

Just sayin'

TexasLidig8r
8/31/2010, 01:21 PM

There is some hilarious stuff on the "Nastys" forum over there.

StoopTroup
8/31/2010, 01:42 PM
I thought I created an account but it was a delusion.

kelloggOUballa
8/31/2010, 01:44 PM
Nobody's scoring near 53 on this UT D. That's a delusional prediction right there.

Three or four pick sixes/scoop and scores involved there.

huskerland
8/31/2010, 01:44 PM
Now I know why I'm not impressed with Horn fans! It must be in the water that they drink! I'll be waiting for that game! I hope the Sooners stomp the stuffins out of them and you all now what that stuffin is! It has nothing to do with one second left on the clock! Not revenge for me! I visited the link and that board is full of what must be the lowest IQ posters on any board. Any self respecting football fan would not be a member of a board that talks like that, Why should I worry about what someone says about OU? Simple! I think this year they are worried! From my perspective, their fans do not measure up to OU/ NU/ OSU/ Baylor or anyone else in the Big Twelve! think about it!! What a sorry lot! I don't post much here but, I driveby a lot. You have a good board. Keep it that way! Stay informative and on the High road. Grats to the sooners! :pop:

btk108
8/31/2010, 01:45 PM
I thought I created an account but it was a delusion.

You're hallucinating...not delusional......effects from the hoe down....you'll be ok.

Jello Biafra
8/31/2010, 01:56 PM

roflmao really?!?! based on what? the fact that you have lost your best dt,lb and safety combo in years to the draft?

ok i can agree with you on montana state but did you ever in a hundred years think we would score 63 and then a couple of years later score 65?

TMcGee86
8/31/2010, 01:59 PM

They're called turnovers Rick.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/31/2010, 02:02 PM

I bet you said that in 2000 and 2003 as well...

StoopTroup
8/31/2010, 02:04 PM
You're hallucinating...not delusional......effects from the hoe down....you'll be ok.

You're hallucinating. I was at a Ho Down. You were at a Hoe Down. lol

http://www.eurekasprings-hoedown.com/pnuttnote.gif

StoopTroup
8/31/2010, 02:05 PM
Ho Down

http://www.movies4wholesale.com/product_images/039414570045_a.jpg

yankee
8/31/2010, 02:05 PM
i want to bang my head against all...the stupidity that oozes out of 90% of the posters over there is quite unbelievable. i'm almost tempted to join just to tear some of them a new *******, but i feel like i'd be slightly outnumbered. plus, whenever i'm around ut fans for too long, i start to feel dirty.

yankee
8/31/2010, 02:13 PM
oh and david...if you're going to post over there...well, just don't. :)

TexasLidig8r
8/31/2010, 02:51 PM
Now I know why I'm not impressed with Horn fans! It must be in the water that they drink!

I thought it was because we own you. In fact, Texas has a longer winning streak in Lincoln than Nebraska! Then, we chased you out of the Big 12 by making you stop taking functioning illiterates to play on your team, having the Big 12 HQ move to Dallas and overshadowing your once, proud program. On top of that, you have a gum smacking no class coach who specializes in whining and being an obnoxious rick-with-a-p with the local media. I remember when you USED to be Nebraska.

I'll be waiting for that game!

Yes..maybe your offense will get 150 yards against Texas this time!

I hope the Sooners stomp the stuffins out of them and you all now what that stuffin is!
It's called living vicariously through others. Is that what Nebraska's once proud program has come to.... "Daddy... we got beat up..will you please, please, please take care of those mean ole bullies!!!

It has nothing to do with one second left on the clock! Not revenge for me! I visited the link and that board is full of what must be the lowest IQ posters on any board. Any self respecting football fan would not be a member of a board that talks like that,

There are many other Texas based web sites.. hornfans, orangebloods, barking carnvial, burnt orange nation. If you want serious football talk, there are many sites. Knock yourself out.

Why should I worry about what someone says about OU? Simple! I think this year they are worried!

Rebuilding year for us.. which means, another ho hum win against Nebraska and 10 wins. A win against Ou? Who knows?

From my perspective, their fans do not measure up to OU/ NU/ OSU/ Baylor or anyone else in the Big Twelve! think about it!! What a sorry lot!
Spoken as a true, objective poster after much analysis and real life experience undoubtedly.

I don't post much here but, I driveby a lot. You have a good board. Keep it that way! Stay informative and on the High road.

The high road on here? Well.. maybe in a certain way! ;)
Grats to the sooners! :pop:

Now.. we are through with Nebraska. You may go now. Oh..just leave the $20 million at the table mkay punkin? :D

Dio
8/31/2010, 03:18 PM
@ baylor - straight up loss

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

TMcGee86
8/31/2010, 03:22 PM
Seven freshman on the two deep for UTs defense including 3 in the secondary.

If the injury bug strikes, there will be a lot of people scoring on that D.

adoniijahsooner
8/31/2010, 04:16 PM
I have been going on there for comedy relief for the last two years, and i love it! Like lid said, no one is off limits, and just wait til they struggle against a lesser school; they will take a knife and a fork to that team.

olevetonahill
8/31/2010, 04:35 PM
I have been going on there for comedy relief for the last two years, and i love it! Like lid said, no one is off limits, and just wait til they struggle against a lesser school; they will take a knife and a fork to that team.

Comedy relief ?
Ya must have missed the posted by lid just a few ago :rolleyes:

I thought it was because we own you. In fact, Texas has a longer winning streak in Lincoln than Nebraska! Then, we chased you out of the Big 12 by making you stop taking functioning illiterates to play on your team, having the Big 12 HQ move to Dallas and overshadowing your once, proud program. On top of that, you have a gum smacking no class coach who specializes in whining and being an obnoxious rick-with-a-p with the local media. I remember when you USED to be Nebraska.

Caint believe lid called ANY coach a whiner :D :D :D :D :D :D

badger
8/31/2010, 04:38 PM
shag has fun reads.

SoonerBacker
8/31/2010, 05:08 PM
Comedy relief ?
Ya must have missed the posted by lid just a few ago :rolleyes:

Caint believe lid called ANY coach a whiner :D :D :D :D :D :D

That's only because when Mack whines, Lid justifies it as "standing up for his players." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yankee
8/31/2010, 05:08 PM
Seven freshman on the two deep for UTs defense including 3 in the secondary.

If the injury bug strikes, there will be a lot of people scoring on that D.

well with all the freshman on the 2 deep for OU, the basic concept can still be applied to us...

kbsooner21
8/31/2010, 05:12 PM
That's only because when Mack whines, Lid justifies it as "standing up for his players." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:mack: I'll answer this for Chris :mack:

CBUS_SOONER
8/31/2010, 06:23 PM
boy, seems like a lot of intelligent fans... wow

yankee
8/31/2010, 06:27 PM
boy, seems like a lot of intelligent fans... wow

i had to sit on the UT side of the '08 RRS....don't even get me started on the intelligence of whorn fans...

CBUS_SOONER
8/31/2010, 06:30 PM
i had to sit on the UT side of the '08 RRS....don't even get me started on the intelligence of whorn fans...

I guess not living down there I am clueless. Feel bad for you guys. They sound about as smart a Tosu fans

47straight
8/31/2010, 06:33 PM
That thread seems much more at home at orangebloods.com than at the shaggybevo.

In fact, that initial post pretty much sounds like Geoff Ketchum.

huskerland
8/31/2010, 10:10 PM
Now.. we are through with Nebraska. You may go now. Oh..just leave the $20 million at the table mkay punkin? :D Low IQ players? I thought Texas fans said we only recruit in Texas. You can't have it both ways. Your' old and tired Texas smack is out dated! I did notice that our coach doesnt have yellow teeth! I'll stop here before I drop to your' level! See your team in Lincoln. Remember "He who laughs last laughs loudest!" The horns will be lucky to see a BCS game this year . Remember it will be NU/ OU in the Big Twelve Championship Game! Good luck against Rice! BTW, I'm glad to get you all flustered. Makes me feel good! :(BTW: *Still laughing) read the link! *Smile* I don't mean to be condecending but??
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/444516-nebraska-football-10-bold-predictions-for-last-big-12-season?utm_source=newsletter#page/8

huskerland
8/31/2010, 10:17 PM
Now.. we are through with Nebraska. You may go now. Oh..just leave the $20 million at the table mkay punkin? :D Shouldn't you be over at Shaggy Bevo? Your' resonse made my day! I'm that kind of guy!

SoonerBacker
8/31/2010, 10:25 PM
Gotta love this! Here we are on SoonerFans watching a Whorn and a Cobhead cast their virtual barbs at one another! Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, Over!

Crucifax Autumn
8/31/2010, 10:29 PM
And here we sit in the middle, secure in our knowledge that we will whip both their azzes this year.

SoonerDomiNation
8/31/2010, 10:55 PM
Its 10:54 pm and texas still sucks.

Jason White's Third Knee
8/31/2010, 11:52 PM
I couldn't get past the 1st page. They act like 16 year olds.

stoops the eternal pimp
9/1/2010, 12:11 PM
Good thing OU fans aren't delusional

TexasLidig8r
9/1/2010, 12:47 PM
Low IQ players? I thought Texas fans said we only recruit in Texas.
No No Fluffy..not at all. Your recruiting in Texas has been mixed at best. But.. you should be happy now. The Big Slash Conference will let you recruit partial qualifiers again! You can bring back the West Coast gangbangers again! Congratulations!

You can't have it both ways. Your' old and tired Texas smack is out dated! I did notice that our coach doesnt have yellow teeth! I'll stop here before I drop to your' level!
You probably don't want to go into that inasmuch as your cro-magnon looking, gum smacking, chimp resembling coach just did the "F-off to the local media up there. Oh.. has his inbred looking brother stopped banging the married, former Ms. Nebbish yet?

See your team in Lincoln.
Where our winning streak is longer than yours?

Remember "He who laughs last laughs loudest!"
Uh yeah.. No. We have owned you since the start of the Big 12 with Nebraska having the same level of success against Texas as Baylor.. that's right.. one win. Congratulations... you and Baylor.. the same! :D

The horns will be lucky to see a BCS game this year .
Probably true. There are questions to be answered. And we may only achieve 10 wins again and play in a lesser bowl. Now, riddle me this.. how many BCS games has Nebraska won?

Remember it will be NU/ OU in the Big Twelve Championship Game!
It may.. it may not. Who knows.

Good luck against Rice! BTW, I'm glad to get you all flustered.
It's a message board Skippy. Just having some fun. And bantering back and forth with the hillbillies (with all due respect) on here has gotten a bit old. Good to have fresh meat to put in its place.. so to speak.

Makes me feel good! :(BTW: *Still laughing) read the link! *Smile* I don't mean to be condecending but??
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/444516-nebraska-football-10-bold-predictions-for-last-big-12-season?utm_source=newsletter#page/8

Dude.. once again.. you're citing.. Bleacher Report? Really? Bleacher Report? That bastion of football Nowledge (yes. that is a play on what the N on your helmets stand for) and journalistic integrity?

Bleacher Report? It goes down like a drunken prostitute in San Diego when the 7th Fleet comes in when his mommy grounds him from her computer.

pilobolus
9/1/2010, 12:51 PM
There is some hilarious stuff on the "Nastys" forum over there.

Yes, that "post something that makes you LOL" thread damn near got me fired.:texan:

Sooner in Tampa
9/1/2010, 01:11 PM
Good thing OU fans aren't delusional
I know...right?

huskerland
9/1/2010, 04:06 PM
Dude.. once again.. you're citing.. Bleacher Report? Really? Bleacher Report? That bastion of football Nowledge (yes. that is a play on what the N on your helmets stand for) and journalistic integrity?

Bleacher Report? It goes down like a drunken prostitute in San Diego when the 7th Fleet comes in when his mommy grounds him from her computer. I see it was a while between your answer post! Were you trying to think? Be careful: your personality is showing! BTW: My up-bringing will not allow me to get nasty with you! Also, this is an OU board. So, I'll let this drop but, remember your' posts: and enjoy all you said because you'll be eating crow soon:

I'm glad you found out it was a Bleacher Report! See, I own you already and you will go where I direct you! :pop:

yankee
9/1/2010, 05:23 PM
look at this little gem...

http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/71139-Colt-aces-Mangini-s-rookie-test

this is just flat out bad *** on all accounts. This is part of the reason why Colt will be a sure fire NFL stud.

Hook em

TexasLidig8r
9/2/2010, 08:24 AM
I see it was a while between your answer post! Were you trying to think? Be careful: your personality is showing!
That pesky work thing gets in the way. At least you have more time between your pizza deliveries.

BTW: My up-bringing will not allow me to get nasty with you!
This isn't nasty at all. Not even a mere skirmish compared to those glory days of GDC - Lid world wars. Just havin some fun Skippy.

Also, this is an OU board. So, I'll let this drop but, remember your' posts: and enjoy all you said because you'll be eating crow soon:
The thing about this site... bring a thick skin and good B.S... if not you will get skewered. Oh.. and don't kiss ***.. the hillbillies on here don't respect it. As for eating crow.. what is there to eat crow over? I readily admitted this was a rebuilding year for us. The game in Lincoln is your biggest, holy jihad game in years. We do have a lot of question marks. One thing that won't ever change though... we have owned you since the start of the Big 12... ou became an afterthought and could not compete with Texas or Oklahoma... you have beaten Texas exactly ONCE since the Big 12 started.. and even in the event you do win on October 16.. that win will never change those cold, hard facts. WE are YOUR daddy!

I'm glad you found out it was a Bleacher Report! See, I own you already and you will go where I direct you! :pop:

Noobs... no.. when you posted the link, it showed it was from bleacher report. I did not have to go there nor did I.

Are you new at these innerwebz?
:D

soonerborn30
9/2/2010, 08:41 AM
That's kinda sad...

Ok, no it's not.

Crucifax Autumn
9/2/2010, 08:55 AM
I'm actually enjoying the cripple fight between the 2 fans that think their teams don't need the rest of us. It's really cute in a pathetic sort of way.

soonerboy_odanorth
9/2/2010, 09:49 AM
Noobs... no.. when you posted the link, it showed it was from bleacher report. I did not have to go there nor did I.

Are you new at these innerwebz?

This is just great. We have the nutless bovine dropping patties all over the place and cornholio dipping his corn cob in the warm cow pie... and then eating it.

You two just keep up the teabag tickling to keep yourselves occupied.

Meanwhile we're getting the equipment ready to take one of you to slaughter on October 2nd, and to grind the other into slop to feed to the rest of the Big XII and Big 10 swine on December 4th.

Bourbon St Sooner
9/2/2010, 10:06 AM
This is just great. We have the nutless bovine dropping patties all over the place and cornholio dipping his corn cob in the warm cow pie... and then eating it.

You two just keep up the teabag tickling to keep yourselves occupied.

Meanwhile we're getting the equipment ready to take one of you to slaughter on October 2nd, and to grind the other into slop to feed to the rest of the Big XII and Big 10 swine on December 4th.

Odanorth posted this?

What happened to being doomed? Bad mojo bro.

SouthCarolinaSooner
9/2/2010, 10:52 AM
More delusional
http://www.cockytalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Trash time will start early in tonight's opener. WB will be rockin'. And, Southern Miss. won't know what hit 'em. Today, The world will see what a 1,2 punch at tailback can do behind a tremendous O-line.

Because of the running game, our opponent will bring their safeties up. That's when Garcia will hit them deep. No coach in college football history has a better record of choosing the right moment to go deep.

Alot of players will benefit from this. We have the deepest WR corps in the SEC. But, I think Gurly in particular could have a blow-up night.

I don't care who is or is not suspended for this game. We are finally the class of the SEC East. We will start to show that tonight. You have to play tough on D to win in the SEC. And, I'm sure that we finally have a potent Offense to go with our dominant Defense.

So, I say....48-10. Some people think that's too much. I'll tell you now, you're wrong. Once the crowd gets going, and the first couple of scores are in, Southern Miss. will simply fall apart. The first of 11 regular season victims.......GO COCKS

MeMyself&Me
9/2/2010, 12:39 PM
We have owned you since the start of the Big 12 with Nebraska having the same level of success against Texas as Baylor.. that's right.. one win.

Whoa WAIT!!! Texas lost to Baylor!?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

TexasLidig8r
9/2/2010, 01:21 PM
Whoa WAIT!!! Texas lost to Baylor!?

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Oh yes.. during the John Mackovic 1997 "Tear Down the Goalposts" Tour.

Baylor.... WHOO HOO.. we beat Texas!! Tear down the goalposts!!!!

Misery... WHOO HOO.. we beat Texas!! Tear down the goalposts!!!!

Okie Lite... WHOO HOO.. we beat Texas!! Tear down the goalposts!!!!

UT: "John.. it's time we redefined the nature of our association. Buh.. and Bye. Howdy Mack Brown!"

Since that time, Baylor, Misery and Okie Lite.. are a combined 0 - 31 against Texas.

JLEW1818
9/2/2010, 01:22 PM
I'm sure you wanted Mack gone after 2003

Jello Biafra
9/2/2010, 01:26 PM
I'm sure you wanted Mack gone after 2003

not lid...hes wanted to hit mack's fart box since day 1.....

TexasLidig8r
9/2/2010, 02:35 PM
not lid...hes wanted to hit mack's fart box since day 1.....

Biafra old shoe.. where have you been?

Now that football is starting again, we can cross banter and repartee occasionally.

Jello Biafra
9/2/2010, 02:38 PM
Biafra old shoe.. where have you been?

Now that football is starting again, we can cross banter and repartee occasionally.

no thnx lid, im not gay any more. i went to rehab....maybe check out sic'em?

soonerloyal
9/2/2010, 03:28 PM
I wish I hadn't clicked on that link.

http://www.cockytalk.com/showthread.php?t=132377

Worst. Thread. Title.

EVAR.

:eek:

usaosooner
12/8/2010, 02:10 AM
Necro BUMP for the LOLZ factor

SicEmBaylor
12/8/2010, 02:18 AM
Those were some astoundingly bad predictions.

usaosooner
12/8/2010, 02:21 AM
some pure gold in there

AzianSooner
12/8/2010, 08:47 AM

It should be 63. 53 is a typo.

UT defense s%cks a$$. Baylor can hang half of the 100 on them next yr.

47straight
12/8/2010, 09:13 AM
Oh yes.. during the John Mackovic 1997 "Tear Down the Goalposts" Tour.

Baylor.... WHOO HOO.. we beat Texas!! Tear down the goalposts!!!!

Misery... WHOO HOO.. we beat Texas!! Tear down the goalposts!!!!

Okie Lite... WHOO HOO.. we beat Texas!! Tear down the goalposts!!!!

UT: "John.. it's time we redefined the nature of our association. Buh.. and Bye. Howdy Mack Brown!"

Since that time, Baylor, Misery and Okie Lite.. are a combined 0 - 31 against Texas.

So you gonna fire Mack?

soonercastor
12/8/2010, 09:19 AM
Someone bumped that thread on shaggy, a few people freaking out there.

:pop:

TheHumanAlphabet
12/8/2010, 09:33 AM
I think this will be a very enjoyable OU season for Texas fans.
Greatest quote ever. How can one be 180 degrees wrong...