PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix AZ GAMEWATCH Sat 4 Sept.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/31/2010, 12:46 AM
As has been the norm, the OU alum club GAME WATCH this sat at 4PM. Our beloved pres. Lindee Long has negotiated for the Scottsdale Tilted Kilt to provide this Pay for View game for us Sooner fans to watch.

"Fellow Sooners,
It is finally time for us to pull our favorite OU gear out of the closet and to head over to the Tilted Kilt to watch some Sooner football!

The game this weekend is on Pay per View so I have worked out a deal with the Scottsdale location to help us get the game on the big screen.

Kick-off is 4pm. September 4th.

It’s going to be an exciting season and I look forward to seeing a room full of OU fans! I am not going to be there this weekend but Trey will be there and will have everything all ready for a great start to the season!

Boomer Sooner!"

Lindee Long
President
AZ Alumni & Friends of the University of Oklahoma

Crucifax Autumn
8/31/2010, 12:48 AM
Damn...I wish I could shoot over there for that, but I have WAY too many bills to pay right now.

Leroy Lizard
8/31/2010, 12:51 AM
As has been the norm, the OU alum club GAME WATCH this sat at 4PM. Our beloved pres. Lindee Long has negotiated for the Scottsdale Tilted Kilt to provide this Pay for View game for us Sooner fans to watch.

"Fellow Sooners,
It is finally time for us to pull our favorite OU gear out of the closet and to head over to the Tilted Kilt to watch some Sooner football!

The game this weekend is on Pay per View so I have worked out a deal with the Scottsdale location to help us get the game on the big screen.

Kick-off is 4pm. September 4th.

It’s going to be an exciting season and I look forward to seeing a room full of OU fans! I am not going to be there this weekend but Trey will be there and will have everything all ready for a great start to the season!

Boomer Sooner!"

Lindee Long
President

Hmmmm...

Crucifax Autumn
8/31/2010, 12:52 AM
I do have to say though, my OU gear never got packed away.

8/31/2010, 01:57 AM
Damn...I wish I could shoot over there for that, but I have WAY too many bills to pay right now.If you leave Vegas by 10AM sat, you can make it to the Tilted Kilt with plenty of time to spare!

Collier11
8/31/2010, 02:04 AM
and show off your bad A new OU gear I sent ya :D

Crucifax Autumn
8/31/2010, 02:14 AM
That will be broken in on Saturday regardless of where I am.

Collier11
8/31/2010, 02:16 AM
Dont act like you havent already broken it in while watching pron

Crucifax Autumn
8/31/2010, 02:24 AM
If by pron you mean you guys all gettin' it on in those hoedown videos, then yes.

oudavid1
8/31/2010, 02:34 AM
I wish you guys could come to Norman with the rest of us.

9/1/2010, 07:28 PM
JUST ANNOUNCED. Thte TK in Tempe to also show the OU-USU game at 4pM Pacific(AZ) TIME!!!

"Fellow Sooners,

I just got word that the Tempe Tilted Kilt will also be showing the OU game this Saturday!

The watch party locations are:

Tilted Kilt - Scottsdale

7077 E. Bell Rd

Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Tilted Kilt - Tempe

660 W. Warner Rd

Tempe, AZ 85284

Boomer Sooner!"

Lindee L. Long
President

Leroy Lizard
9/1/2010, 07:32 PM
Cool place. Nice scenery.

AZSOONER
9/1/2010, 09:56 PM
I use to go to the Kilt in Scottsdale, but now I live in OKC. :)

Collier11
9/1/2010, 11:35 PM
Cool place. Nice scenery.

Based on your taste in women id recommend to all Sooner fans to stay away if you are looking for hot wimmens

Leroy Lizard
9/1/2010, 11:43 PM
Based on your taste in women id recommend to all Sooner fans to stay away if you are looking for hot wimmens

http://www.harrahs.com/images/Property/rlv/dining/tiltedKilt_300x225.jpg

You're right. Those skinny floozies with the fake breasts hold nothing to my Nina.