PDA

View Full Version : How does one go about finding where to watch the OU/Texas game in Milwaukee?

Sooner24
8/30/2010, 10:23 PM
I looked but couldn't find anywhere that showed a location. :gary:

Sports bar, old folks home, correctional facility?

ANYWHERE!

olevetonahill
8/30/2010, 11:06 PM
It will be on ABC 2:30 yer time . If ya on eastern that is
Should be a National game , unless both teams stink it up from the start

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

HBick
8/31/2010, 01:00 AM
It will be on ABC 2:30 yer time . If ya on eastern that is
Should be a National game , unless both teams stink it up from the start

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

olevetonahill I think it's only on ABC for us and maybe the west coast. I think it's on ESPN in Big 10 Country/Northeast/Southeast. I think it's part of the deal for the 2:30 kick off opposed to the 11am

Crucifax Autumn
8/31/2010, 01:15 AM
Regardless, it will be on everywhere on one of those 2 channels.

olevetonahill
8/31/2010, 08:01 AM
Yup, Like Cru said , it aint gonna matter, This game will be seen by the entire country. This far in advance there is no way to know exactly what channel will carry it every where , but just check yer listings as it gets closer

bent rider
8/31/2010, 12:13 PM
Should be on just about any corner pub, but you can go to Saz's on State Street (55th and State, just west of Miller Brewery) and get some good eats.

soonerboy
9/1/2010, 08:28 AM
Ya just call around, if you have a Buffalo Wild Wings close or a bar then just call them up and they should have it.

MichiganSooner
9/1/2010, 09:09 AM
What Soonerboy said. Just call around.

Sooner24
9/1/2010, 11:28 PM
I get the feeling some of you think I live in Wisconsin. I live in Oklahoma. I am just going to be in Milwaukee that day because I am going to the Packer game the next day. Heard from the President of the OU Club of Wisconsin and he is going to get us fixed up with their group to watch the game.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

cyclonesooner
9/3/2010, 09:47 AM
While I don't have enough posts to start a new post, I was wondering where the San Antonio Sooners might be watching the OU- Utah State game on saturday ?

C&CDean
9/3/2010, 09:53 AM
I get the feeling some of you think I live in Wisconsin. I live in Oklahoma. I am just going to be in Milwaukee that day because I am going to the Packer game the next day. Heard from the President of the OU Club of Wisconsin and he is going to get us fixed up with their group to watch the game.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

Dude, you're really gonna miss an OU/TX game? I thought you had been to like 500 straight games or something. Of course if you have to miss it, the only acceptable excuse would be to see a Packer game at Lambeau so you're covered there.