PDA

View Full Version : Herbie Awards

primetime43
8/30/2010, 01:25 PM
We got some print in the Herbie awards. He loves DeMarco Murray. Also Ronnell "hammer" Lewis got some big time love! Of course he would pick Ohio St. over OU in the title game. Thoughts?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/preview10/news/story?id=5500472

SOFSooner
8/30/2010, 01:39 PM
Like I said in a previous post , of course Herbie will pick ohio state, he went to school there, played football there, so of course he would go with the team from the little ten.

Sooner Among The Pack
8/30/2010, 01:42 PM
He loves him some DeMarco. Mentions Mr. Stills. And good to see Travis getting some respect.

Surprising that KW would get a mention and Bob wouldn't!

ouleaf
8/30/2010, 02:41 PM
Wish Beal would have gotten some mention.

No way we lose to tOSU though.

soonerborn30
8/30/2010, 03:20 PM
My goodness. Demarco love all over the place. A little curious that Beal didn't crack the top 5 for DE's though. Herbie seems like he's pretty high on us this year.

yankee
8/30/2010, 03:29 PM
ronnell lewis...1 career start and already at the top of the list for the nation's hardest hitters. i call that respect. :cool:

PDXsooner
8/30/2010, 03:57 PM
Like I said in a previous post , of course Herbie will pick ohio state, he went to school there, played football there, so of course he would go with the team from the little ten.

Clearly you don't pay attention to Herbstreet very often.

sooner59
8/30/2010, 04:06 PM
He loves him some DeMarco. Mentions Mr. Stills. And good to see Travis getting some respect.

Surprising that KW would get a mention and Bob wouldn't!

STAGE DIRECTION: TOP PLAYCALLERS

1. Steve Sarkisian, Washington
2. Chip Kelly, Oregon
3. Gus Malzahn, Auburn
4. Bobby Petrino, Arkansas
5. Kevin Wilson, Oklahoma :eek:

SHHH!!!! Better keep that on the downlow around here.

BoulderSooner79
8/30/2010, 04:24 PM
That picture of R. Lewis is the best play he has made and it wasn't a big hit. It was a perfectly executed upper-cut that punched the ball out of a very strong man's hands (Gerhardt). It shows Lewis has field smarts because it was the only play he had in that situation as Gerhardt could drag any defender into the endzone from that position.

Leroy Lizard
8/30/2010, 04:39 PM
STAGE DIRECTION: TOP PLAYCALLERS

1. Steve Sarkisian, Washington
2. Chip Kelly, Oregon
3. Gus Malzahn, Auburn
4. Bobby Petrino, Arkansas
5. Kevin Wilson, Oklahoma :eek:

SHHH!!!! Better keep that on the downlow around here.

"Curly Bill. Curly Bill. You have a message waiting for you. Please pick up the white courtesy phone."