PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the AMERICAN EXPERIENCE!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/30/2010, 12:29 PM
Here's a legitimate business offer.

Seriously. This is a real offer. In fact, you really can't turn me down, as you'll come to understand in a moment...

Here's the deal. You're going to start a business or expand the one you've got now. It doesn't really matter what you do or what you're going to do. I'll partner with you no matter what business you're in – as long as it's legal.

But I can't give you any capital – you have to come up with that on your own. I won't give you any labor – that's definitely up to you. What I will do, however, is demand you follow all sorts of rules about what products and services you can offer, how much (and how often) you pay your employees, and where and when you're allowed to operate your business. That's my role in the affair: to tell you what to do.

Now in return for my rules, I'm going to take roughly half of whatever you make in the business each year. Half seems fair, doesn't it? I think so. Of course, that's half of your profits.

You're also going to have to pay me about 12% of whatever you decide to pay your employees because you've got to cover my expenses for promulgating all of the rules about who you can employ, when, where, and how. Come on, you're my partner. It's only "fair."

Now... after you've put your hard-earned savings at risk to start this business, and after you've worked hard at it for a few decades (paying me my 50% or a bit more along the way each year), you might decide you'd like to cash out – to finally live the good life.

Whether or not this is "fair" – some people never can afford to retire – is a different argument. As your partner, I'm happy for you to sell whenever you'd like... because our agreement says, if you sell, you have to pay me an additional 20% of whatever the capitalized value of the business is at that time.

I know... I know... you put up all the original capital. You took all the risks. You put in all of the labor. That's all true. But I've done my part, too. I've collected 50% of the profits each year. And I've always come up with more rules for you to follow each year. Therefore, I deserve another, final 20% slice of the business.

Oh... and one more thing...

Even after you've sold the business and paid all of my fees... I'd recommend buying lots of life insurance. You see, even after you've been retired for years, when you die, you'll have to pay me 50% of whatever your estate is worth.

After all, I've got lots of partners and not all of them are as successful as you and your family. We don't think it's "fair" for your kids to have such a big advantage. But if you buy enough life insurance, you can finance this expense for your children.

All in all, if you're a very successful entrepreneur... if you're one of the rare, lucky, and hard-working people who can create a new company, employ lots of people, and satisfy the public... you'll end up paying me more than 75% of your income over your life. Thanks so much.

I'm sure you'll think my offer is reasonable and happily partner with me... but it doesn't really matter how you feel about it because if you ever try to stiff me – or cheat me on any of my fees or rules – I'll break down your door in the middle of the night, threaten you and your family with heavy, automatic weapons, and throw you in jail.

That's how civil society is supposed to work, right? This is Amerika, isn't it?

That's the offer Amerika gives its entrepreneurs. And the idiots in Washington wonder why there are no new jobs...

Daily Wealth.Com
This Is Why There Are No Jobs in America
By Porter Stansberry
Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 12:36 PM
If I wanted to read a mother ****ing article from Daily Wealth.com, I would go to ****ing Daily Wealth.com

Is this Daily Wealth.com? No, this seems to be Soonerfans.com.

If this idiot continues to do this, then I am going to start posting everything from trashcans like the huffington post.

What a ****ing joke.

Leroy Lizard
8/30/2010, 12:41 PM
I don't think Sooner Havok liked your post.

8/30/2010, 12:44 PM
I don't think Sooner Havok liked your post.That doesn't surprise me.

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 12:48 PM
Didn't read the post, if I wanted to, guess where I would go? Take a guess, a wild ****ing guess?

If you said Daily Wealth.com, you get a cookie.

Turd_Ferguson
8/30/2010, 12:55 PM
I smell a Helander coming on:D

soonerborn30
8/30/2010, 12:56 PM
Ohh!! I love cookies! Do you have macadamia nut ones? Those are my fave!

Harry Beanbag
8/30/2010, 12:57 PM
I think Sooner Havok needs the cookie along with a shot or two of Jack Daniels to calm the **** down.

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 12:58 PM
Ohh!! I love cookies! Do you have macadamia nut ones? Those are my fave!

Actually I do. They are the bomb *** ones from la baguette!

Oh

Just to be clear. After three years of mostly negative experience, in which I had decided to become an 2-game subscriber, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four days I can see this service is a company I don't want to patronize. There are two other services which I believe have at least equivalent mail rental without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

Howzit
8/30/2010, 12:59 PM
Didn't read the post, if I wanted to, guess where I would go? Take a guess, a wild ****ing guess?

If you said Daily Wealth.com, you get a cookie.

I want my ****ing cookie.

Now.

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:00 PM
I think Sooner Havok needs the cookie along with a shot or two of Jack Daniels to calm the **** down.

Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, it's not the content that pisses me off, it is the ctrl-c ctrl-v that pisses me off.

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:00 PM

Now.

I emailed it to ya :D

Harry Beanbag
8/30/2010, 01:01 PM
Yeah, you're probably right. I mean, it's not the content that pisses me off, it is the ctrl-c ctrl-v that pisses me off.

So it's only style you're interested in, not the substance, right? Typical.

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:02 PM
So it's only style you're interested in, not the substance, right? Typical.

Yup, you got me pegged

8/30/2010, 01:07 PM
I think Sooner Havok needs the cookie along with a shot or two of Jack Daniels to calm the **** down.Do ya suppose he thinks America is UNDER-taxed, and/or UNDER-regulated?

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:09 PM
Do ya suppose he thinks America is UNDER-taxed, and/or UNDER-regulated?

Hey ****-tard, I don't have you on ignore, so why don't you take me off and see exactly why I ****ing don't like what you posted!

And he never will......

Harry Beanbag
8/30/2010, 01:17 PM
Hey ****-tard, I don't have you on ignore, so why don't you take me off and see exactly why I ****ing don't like what you posted!

And he never will......

I can't imagine why anyone would have you on ignore. Your eloquence, charm, wit, and conversational abilities are next to none today.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2010, 01:19 PM
Did he mention that Barack Obama broke into my house and stole all my guns?

And my freedom?

And knocked up my neighbor?

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:20 PM
I can't imagine why anyone would have you on ignore. Your eloquence, charm, wit, and conversational abilities are next to none today.

No arguments there.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2010, 01:21 PM
And tipped over all my trash cans?

And peed on my rug?

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:23 PM

And peed on my rug?

Um, that last one wasn't Obama

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2010, 01:24 PM
Have I mentioned that I'd ramshackle Nancy Pelosi yet today?

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:25 PM
Have I mentioned that I'd ramshackle Nancy Pelosi yet today?

Dude, that is sick.

:gary:

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2010, 01:25 PM
Apparently I haven't.

I'd ramshackle Nancy Pelosi.

Martha Stewart, too.

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:30 PM
Apparently I haven't.

I'd ramshackle Nancy Pelosi.

Martha Stewart, too.

http://images.memegenerator.net/reverse-pedobear/ImageMacro/1819856/reverse-pedobear-attacks-for-first-time.jpg

JohnnyMack
8/30/2010, 01:40 PM
Barack Obama cheers for Texas.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2010, 01:40 PM
Barack Obama hangs out shirtless with Vince Young.

JohnnyMack
8/30/2010, 01:42 PM
ALL YOUR FREEDOMS ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!

http://www.vtcommons.org/files/images/BOasDevil.jpg

8/30/2010, 01:44 PM
Barack Obama cheers for Texas.I KNEW it!

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2010, 01:44 PM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Obama+Honors+Sixteen+Congressional+Medal+Freedom+y AHmsZm4E2Fl.jpg

Barack Obama totally choked out this cripple.

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 01:46 PM
ALL YOUR FREEDOMS ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!

http://www.vtcommons.org/files/images/BOasDevil.jpg

Oh noes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soonerhubs
8/30/2010, 01:48 PM
That's a clever way to illustrate the problem with raised taxes. Inaccurate, but clever. It's too bad you didn't think of it RLIMC.

In fact, I believe Rush Limbaugh is at least able to come up with original arguments. This appears to be something that you are unable to do.

As was pointed out earlier in this thread. Lay off of the Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. It's too bad there's not a Ctrl-T option to get you to "Think" of a rationale argument.

In the mean time, I will not argue with the post that you so unoriginally copied and pasted except to say, "Where in this deal does National Defense and Infrastructure get mentioned? No where? Oh, Okay! Just checking!"

soonerhubs
8/30/2010, 01:51 PM
ZOMG!!!! All taxes in every way, shape, form, have always and will always destroy the world!

:D

Scott D
8/30/2010, 01:55 PM
ok, I'm going to start a selling italian pants over the internet business...who wants in?

soonerhubs
8/30/2010, 01:58 PM
ok, I'm going to start a selling italian pants over the internet business...who wants in?

Dibs!

8/30/2010, 02:18 PM
That's a clever way to illustrate the problem with raised taxes. Inaccurate, but clever. It's too bad you didn't think of it RLIMC.

In fact, I believe Rush Limbaugh is at least able to come up with original arguments. This appears to be something that you are unable to do.

As was pointed out earlier in this thread. Lay off of the Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V. It's too bad there's not a Ctrl-T option to get you to "Think" of a rationale argument.

In the mean time, I will not argue with the post that you so unoriginally copied and pasted except to say, "Where in this deal does National Defense and Infrastructure get mentioned? No where? Oh, Okay! Just checking!"Play that stupid card! Reflects well on you haha

soonerhubs
8/30/2010, 02:21 PM
I like James Horner's "End Title/Credits" for the film, "A Beautiful Mind".

It's a combination of motivation and inspiration seldom reached in cinematic composition.

LosAngelesSooner
8/30/2010, 02:23 PM
Play that stupid card! Reflects well on you hahaAgain...you DO realize that typing "haha" after every one of your "comebacks" doesn't make them funny or witty or snappy, right?

Just checking.

8/30/2010, 02:45 PM
I like James Horner's "End Title/Credits" for the film, "A Beautiful Mind".

It's a combination of motivation and inspiration seldom reached in cinematic composition.Do you work for the govt, get a regular govt. check, or do contract work for the govt?? seriously, because I don't remember if you have said what you do, and/or what that is.

soonerborn30
8/30/2010, 03:30 PM

And peed on my rug?

That rug really tied the room together, man.

Ike
8/30/2010, 03:33 PM
That rug really tied the room together, man.

New **** has come to light (https://scholarworks.iupui.edu/handle/1805/2099)

soonerhubs
8/30/2010, 03:36 PM
Do you work for the govt, get a regular govt. check, or do contract work for the govt?? seriously, because I don't remember if you have said what you do, and/or what that is.

Check your spek.

8/30/2010, 03:55 PM
Check your spek.Compliance Czar! you needn't be so secretive about it!

soonerhubs
8/30/2010, 04:05 PM
Wait... what? You're calling me a compliance czar? Sometimes I get confused with your posts.

I study families with the goal to continue as a research scientist and professor once the PhD is earned. I believe it's a worthy venture, and I can tell you that I have a jaded perspective when it comes to politics and science. One that is skeptical on both sides of the aisle.

At the moment I'm getting better at my statistical methods while exploring the physiological aspects and outcomes of relationships. For instance, we are currently looking at predictive relationships regarding hormones such as estradiol and relationship variables.

If you don't think relationships need studied, then your head's in the sand. (That's not directed towards you RLIMC specifically, just anyone in general.)

8/30/2010, 05:05 PM
Wait... what? You're calling me a compliance czar? Sometimes I get confused with your posts.

I study families with the goal to continue as a research scientist and professor once the PhD is earned. I believe it's a worthy venture, and I can tell you that I have a jaded perspective when it comes to politics and science. One that is skeptical on both sides of the aisle.

At the moment I'm getting better at my statistical methods while exploring the physiological aspects and outcomes of relationships. For instance, we are currently looking at predictive relationships regarding hormones such as estradiol and relationship variables.

If you don't think relationships need studied, then your head's in the sand. (That's not directed towards you RLIMC specifically, just anyone in general.)The joke musta been below the radar. I do joke sometimes. Just being silly Dr. Freud.

Scott D
8/30/2010, 07:37 PM

If you don't think relationships need studied, then your head's in the sand. (That's not directed towards you RLIMC specifically, just anyone in general.)

you could probably write your thesis on rlimc and his relationship with the radio...and why it has this really strange hole in the back of it.

SouthFortySooner
8/30/2010, 08:09 PM
you could probably write your thesis on rlimc and his relationship with the radio...and why it has this really strange hole in the back of it.

Or why these other wonks keep trying to put theirs in the O in PARODY.

8/30/2010, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Scott D
"you could probably write your thesis on rlimc and his relationship with the radio...and why it has this really strange hole in the back of it."

Look, a Scotty Potty. You got quoted again, for your peculiar and profane insight.. Good for you!

Sooner_Havok
8/30/2010, 08:18 PM
Has no one taught this guy how to properly use the quote button yet? How long has he been here?

Scott D
8/31/2010, 10:04 AM
what did you expect Havok? I mean we're talking about someone who has a nifty comeback that my 8 year old niece could have come up with.

Crucifax Autumn
8/31/2010, 10:06 AM
haha

Sooner in Tampa
8/31/2010, 10:56 AM

Now.

You only get 50% of your cookie

Cookie distribution!

49r
8/31/2010, 03:02 PM
Has no one taught this guy how to properly use the quote button yet? How long has he been here?

He has Scott on ignore, the only time he sees Scott's posts are when someone else quotes him so, the only way RLiMC can quote ScottD is to copy/paste the quoted post since SF.com strips out quoted text on quoted posts....

...but it would be nice if RLimC would learn how to use UBB tags like [Quote] and [youtube] and such. Makes things easier for everyone.

OUMallen
8/31/2010, 03:13 PM
OK. You can have your business. Just stop using roads, utilities, have it on the border where it's unprotected, don't use the mail.

I wish you'd get banned for a few days. This is getting a little ridiculous. You start more threads than anyone.

Scott D
8/31/2010, 03:55 PM
Anybody want to buy some nice italian pants?

8/31/2010, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Sooner_Havok
"Has no one taught this guy how to properly use the quote button yet? How long has he been here"

Yeow, Havok got quoted. 49r is correct.

8/31/2010, 04:24 PM
I wish you'd get banned for a few days. This is getting a little ridiculous. You start more threads than anyone.another angry little liberal? Do you HAVE to click on everything?haha

soonerhubs
8/31/2010, 04:25 PM
[QUOE=RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!;2935796]Originally Posted by Sooner_Havok
"Has no one taught this guy how to properly use the quote button yet? How long has he been here"

Yeow, Havok got quoted. 49r is correct.[/QUOTE]

...:gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: :gary: .gary' -GARISH' .agry; :ANGRY:

Also trilobite is an interesting word. Any thoughts?

StoopTroup
8/31/2010, 05:07 PM
Don't bite them?

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/tribbles2.jpg