PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone bags

stoopified
8/30/2010, 10:26 AM
This was the descriptive term I heard used to describe College football recruits.I admit Colin Cowherd irks me to no end because he takes (IMHO) shots at OU football and Bob Stoops but he is dead on in this regard.18-19 year old boys are walking hormones.He basically said this in a recruiting discussion.He said teenage boys want to go where the girls are.He mentioned UF,USC,UT.

NormanPride
8/30/2010, 10:33 AM
UT? The girls there are all post-op.

stoopified
8/30/2010, 11:01 AM
UT? The girls there are all post-op.Is this based on personal experience?Does Badj know? :)

While he didn't mention us by name in regards to where the girls are,he did say we are one of the elite programs in college football which would be at least an indirect confirmation that OU has it's share of recruit bait....I mean attractive co-eds.

soonerborn30
8/30/2010, 11:44 AM
Well, Cowturd would know all about bags...he being of the vinegar and water variety.

badger
8/30/2010, 12:37 PM
Is this based on personal experience?Does Badj know? :)

Badg knows. Badg's been to six RRS games.

Badg also knows that chicks go where the guys are too. Why do you think I chose OU? To land a decent husband, but of course ;)

soonerboomer93
8/30/2010, 12:42 PM
Badg knows. Badg's been to six RRS games.

Badg also knows that chicks go where the guys are too. Why do you think I chose OU? To land a decent husband, but of course ;)

and yet you ended up with NP. So much for that plan ;)

Mad Dog Madsen
8/30/2010, 12:43 PM

Ouchie... :)

PalmBeachSooner
8/30/2010, 01:07 PM

I'm OK with that.

badger
8/30/2010, 01:13 PM

You were one winkie away from death, friend. That's like being an inch from death, except closer.

humblesooner
8/30/2010, 01:16 PM

You say that like it's a bad thing.:confused: ;)

Harry Beanbag
8/30/2010, 01:50 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing.:confused: ;)

Depends, post-op boobs or post-op tranny?

Statalyzer
8/30/2010, 02:04 PM

Not even close to true.

But if this "guys go for the chicks" was really all that true, then Texas Tech and Mississippi would be winning national titles. Then again, considering there is no other possible reason to want to live in Lubbock, maybe this theory does explain Tech not going 0-12 every year....

OUTrumpet
8/30/2010, 04:17 PM
Not even close to true.

But if this "guys go for the chicks" was really all that true, then Texas Tech and Mississippi would be winning national titles. Then again, considering there is no other possible reason to want to live in Lubbock, maybe this theory does explain Tech not going 0-12 every year....

Too bad Lubbock comes with the Red Raider Rash. Don't they have some ridiculous stat that 1 in 3 students have an STD? It'd be like playin roulette.

Crucifax Autumn
8/30/2010, 05:25 PM
Unless you're already one of the 1 in 3, then it's a fuggin' candy store!

DenverSooner751
8/30/2010, 10:03 PM
Well, Cowturd would know all about bags...he being of the vinegar and water variety.

haha, douce, haha.............

There is plenty of bait in Phoenix too.....don't recall ASU having an awesome recruiting class in the past 10, 20 years...evar?