PDA

View Full Version : Need help courting beautiful muslim girl from Palestine Jerusalem, any ideas?

adoniijahsooner
8/29/2010, 08:33 PM
Any suggestions?

stoopified
8/29/2010, 08:36 PM
Call me jaded but this sounds like a bs thread to me.Given that i would suggest a jihad party.If this actually legit then I have no idea how to help you.

Curly Bill
8/29/2010, 08:37 PM
Call Obama, he knows how to court the muslims. :D

C&CDean
8/29/2010, 08:37 PM
Bullet. Behind her left ear. You're welcome.

adoniijahsooner
8/29/2010, 08:40 PM
Im a vendor...I met her in a convenience store where she works (her family owns it) about a month ago. We correspond on facebook, and a couple of times I have stopped by to talk to her and her sister who also works there. She says that muslims do not date, but she has also taught me about Ramadan, and the islamic culture. One thing you will never get from me is a lie.

SicEmBaylor
8/29/2010, 08:43 PM
Bullet. Behind her left ear. You're welcome.

When Dean is right, he's right.

adoniijahsooner
8/29/2010, 08:44 PM
My co worker says he met her dad, and he is crazy as hell. I think I am enchanted by the impossibility of the whole idea though; it would never work out.

SicEmBaylor
8/29/2010, 08:45 PM
Im a vendor...I met her in a convenience store where she works (her family owns it) about a month ago. We correspond on facebook, and a couple of times I have stopped by to talk to her and her sister who also works there. She says that muslims do not date, but she has also taught me about Ramadan, and the islamic culture. One thing you will never get from me is a lie.

Surprise her with lunch -- take her a big juicy pork sandwich and for desert a cake that looks like Muhammad. She'll love it.

GottaHavePride
8/29/2010, 08:45 PM
Pfff. Ask her to dinner and tell her it's definitely not a date, you just want to get to know her better. If you can get a laugh with it, you're good.

GKeeper316
8/29/2010, 08:47 PM
save yourself a whole lotta time and effort and just import yourself a russian/ukrainian chick...

adoniijahsooner
8/29/2010, 08:48 PM
Surprise her with lunch -- take her a big juicy pork sandwich and for desert a cake that looks like Muhammad. She'll love it.

That sounds like an idea, and for dinner we can have shrimp and fried catfish sandwiches.

olevetonahill
8/29/2010, 08:51 PM
Give her one of these , She will be happy the rest of her life ;)

http://pl.b5z.net/i/u/6070324/i/Inert_Suicide_Vest_-_Type_1_thumb_ezr.JPG

adoniijahsooner
8/29/2010, 08:51 PM
save yourself a whole lotta time and effort and just import yourself a russian/ukrainian chick...

Maybe later, but now I have my sights on the Palestinian.

adoniijahsooner
8/29/2010, 08:53 PM
Give her one of these , She will be happy the rest of her life ;)

http://pl.b5z.net/i/u/6070324/i/Inert_Suicide_Vest_-_Type_1_thumb_ezr.JPG

lol!! All 15 minutes of it.

SoonerStormchaser
8/29/2010, 09:03 PM
Holy ****! You're REALLY coming to the SO to get dating advice? That's like a heroin junkie going to a police station to ask where he can get a fix!

GottaHavePride
8/29/2010, 09:04 PM
Holy ****! You're REALLY coming to the SO to get dating advice? That's like a heroin junkie going to a police station to ask where he can get a fix!

Heh. That was my thought when I first saw the thread.

olevetonahill
8/29/2010, 09:15 PM
Dean and I have given him the best advice so far .

BU BEAR
8/29/2010, 10:34 PM
That sounds like an idea, and for dinner we can have shrimp and fried catfish sandwiches.

Neither of these will pose a problem.

GKeeper316
8/29/2010, 11:06 PM
by the way... there's a reason them arab dudes make their wives and daughters wear black sheets from head to toe... arab wimmins is generally smokin hotties

Crucifax Autumn
8/29/2010, 11:42 PM
Invite her to watch South Park with you.

SteelCitySooner
8/29/2010, 11:47 PM
Especially the censored one..

delhalew
8/29/2010, 11:53 PM
by the way... there's a reason them arab dudes make their wives and daughters wear black sheets from head to toe... arab wimmins is generally smokin hotties

Plus they shave the beave and wash their cooter before prayer time, which is...3 or 5 times a day...anyway...that's a fresh cooter.

SicEmBaylor
8/30/2010, 12:41 AM
Plus they shave the beave and wash their cooter before prayer time, which is...3 or 5 times a day...anyway...that's a fresh cooter.

Yes, but they wipe their *** with their bare hands so there's that little problem...

And no wonder they have to shave so often -- arab women are f'in hairy.

Crucifax Autumn
8/30/2010, 12:42 AM
So don't put their hand in your mouth when there's clean eatin' to be had elsewhere.

King Barry's Back
8/30/2010, 12:47 AM
My co worker says he met her dad, and he is crazy as hell. I think I am enchanted by the impossibility of the whole idea though; it would never work out.

you seem sincere, so I am going to give you a sincere answer.

In traditional Islamic societies, women are not allowed to be alone with men who are not immediate relatives. That is what she means when she says that Muslims don't date.

Assuming that this family follows the old codes of the homeland (which might or might not be true), if you really want to woo her legitimately, you would have to meet and impress and woo her father first. Win his support. This might include offering him some kind of business advancement or even a cash payment.

you should also begin studying the Koran and Hadiths, and begin preparing to convert to Islam. Otherwise, you would have absolutely no chance.

Assuming they follow the traditions, once you win over the father, you get the girl -- whether she wants you or not.

But be warned that Dear Old Dad probably has a favorite son-in-law to be back home (probably a cousin), and you will have to battle against him to win her hand.

Also, be very careful about this, and don't go into it unless you intend to marry her, because she is not allowed to be alone with anyone from outside the family, and the punishment for doing so very often includes death. Although probably not for you. So there's that. That her father appears "crazy" is not a good sign for you, and especially not for her.

SteelCitySooner
8/30/2010, 12:49 AM
Seriously.... Is she hawt?

Leroy Lizard
8/30/2010, 01:16 AM

Don't mess with her.

Seriously.

That culture has very strict customs on dating and your best bet is to hightail it. If the parents don't want you around, definitely look elsewhere. If you're not Muslim, they are not going to be sold on you no matter how much cash you advance them.

Just simply ask her, "How would your parents feel about you dating me." If she hesitates, GET OUT OF THERE. It is not worth it.

BTW, there is no "dating." There are pre-nuptial customs. Which means that if your dating her, you are preparing to marry her.

yankee
8/30/2010, 01:19 AM
take her from behind.

Breadburner
8/30/2010, 06:39 AM
This is a job for Robin Williams......

adoniijahsooner
8/30/2010, 07:18 AM
you seem sincere, so I am going to give you a sincere answer.

In traditional Islamic societies, women are not allowed to be alone with men who are not immediate relatives. That is what she means when she says that Muslims don't date.

Assuming that this family follows the old codes of the homeland (which might or might not be true), if you really want to woo her legitimately, you would have to meet and impress and woo her father first. Win his support. This might include offering him some kind of business advancement or even a cash payment.

you should also begin studying the Koran and Hadiths, and begin preparing to convert to Islam. Otherwise, you would have absolutely no chance.

Assuming they follow the traditions, once you win over the father, you get the girl -- whether she wants you or not.

But be warned that Dear Old Dad probably has a favorite son-in-law to be back home (probably a cousin), and you will have to battle against him to win her hand.

Also, be very careful about this, and don't go into it unless you intend to marry her, because she is not allowed to be alone with anyone from outside the family, and the punishment for doing so very often includes death. Although probably not for you. So there's that. That her father appears "crazy" is not a good sign for you, and especially not for her.

That is what she said, that I would have to come for her hand. I would never convert to Islam, so I guess there goes the whole thing. I was also told you pretty much have to have everything set up, before you even go for her hand.

adoniijahsooner
8/30/2010, 07:26 AM
Don't mess with her.

Seriously.

That culture has very strict customs on dating and your best bet is to hightail it. If the parents don't want you around, definitely look elsewhere. If you're not Muslim, they are not going to be sold on you no matter how much cash you advance them.

Just simply ask her, "How would your parents feel about you dating me." If she hesitates, GET OUT OF THERE. It is not worth it.

BTW, there is no "dating." There are pre-nuptial customs. Which means that if your dating her, you are preparing to marry her.

I think I am just going to take you guys advice and stop pursuing her. When I dont talk to her for a couple of days she gets very talkative and sends me messages; but when I contact her she is very short with me. It actually took me two trips to the store to get her facebook, because she says she doesnt trust anyone. She is gorgeous, which isnt the reason I like her. Hell, I am use to being with exotic women, but maybe its the mystery of it all that is driving me crazy on this one. Whats funny, is she said normally its middle age white men, that try to ask her for her number;).

Crucifax Autumn
8/30/2010, 07:43 AM
[QUOTE=adoniijahsooner;2934194]That is what she said, that I would have to come for her hand. QUOTE]

SicEm tried that a while back...Ask him how teh hand sex turned out! :D

NormanPride
8/30/2010, 09:57 AM
Well, if you just want to elope to Fiji or something... But you'd have to give it all up and run somewhere far away, because they would come and kill you if they found you.

soonerboomer93
8/30/2010, 10:16 AM
I think I am just going to take you guys advice and stop pursuing her. When I dont talk to her for a couple of days she gets very talkative and sends me messages; but when I contact her she is very short with me. It actually took me two trips to the store to get her facebook, because she says she doesnt trust anyone. She is gorgeous, which isnt the reason I like her. Hell, I am use to being with exotic women, but maybe its the mystery of it all that is driving me crazy on this one. Whats funny, is she said normally its middle age white men, that try to ask her for her number;).

So you're a middle aged white man?

Jacie
8/30/2010, 10:21 AM
As if anyone here would know diddly about courting any hawt girl . . .

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2010, 10:47 AM
PIITB

tommieharris91
8/30/2010, 10:52 AM

Something about "fish in the sea" works really well here.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/30/2010, 10:54 AM
So does "teabagging".

Leroy Lizard
8/30/2010, 11:34 AM

I think you knew all along that this was a bad idea.

VeeJay
8/30/2010, 07:50 PM
You can do one of two things if you're serious about impressing her:

1. Car bomb

http://hellforleathermagazine.com/images/baghdad-car-bomb.jpg

2. Participate in Ashura. If you can find some young children to take along, that's even better:

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/ashura-1.jpg