PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! Air Force Football Tickets

SoCal
8/29/2010, 04:07 PM
My wife and daughter are flying in from California on Thursday before the Air Force game to take the "Campus Tour" for incoming freshman for the fall of 2011. They need football tickets. Thanks for your help!

JLEW1818
8/29/2010, 04:09 PM
ticketmarket place. on soonersports.com

must pay 25 bucks to become a member, but all tickets are face value. and u can pick from a variety.

or just grab some on gameday. u will find some for under face.

or u can check www.soonersports.com and see if they still have tickets available.

Soonermagik
8/29/2010, 04:17 PM
Be careful where you get them from. If they don't scan, you aren't getting in. It's sad that people are willing to counterfeit tickets, but it happens.

I would try buying from a reputable person on this site, or maybe someone you know.

yermom
8/29/2010, 04:21 PM
i haven't really heard of that happening for home games. i've seen TONS of tickets sold under face at the stadium with no one that i know having issues with tickets not scanning

i did get offered fake MNC game tickets in Miami the last time we were there though, and they were $100 cheaper than everyone else

JLEW1818
8/29/2010, 04:22 PM
yep, yermom ripped the fake ticket up and darted

SbOrOiNaEnR
8/29/2010, 04:39 PM
I would try buying from a reputable person on this site

There are reputable people on this site? ;)

Widescreen
8/29/2010, 06:15 PM
yep, yermom ripped the fake ticket up and darted

Yermom "darted"? I'd like to see that.

ratherthanlater
8/29/2010, 06:18 PM
There are reputable people on this site? ;)

rep·u·ta·ble/ˈrepyətəbəl/
Adjective: Having a good reputation

Of course there are reputable people on this site.

Lid has a good reputation... for sexing up animals.

Jlew has a good reputation...for sexing up boys.

OuDavid has a good reputation...for being able to handle dem balls.

i curl 60 lbs. I can handle dem balls

Vet has a good reputation...for being a damn fine human being.
and by damn fine human being I mean drunk.

This http://pmimages.worthpoint.com/thumbnails2/1/1107/08/1_79d0f2ce106b47a1f438d98f555a5fe2.jpg

Completes ME ;)

See this board is full of reputable people.:D

soonerborn30
8/29/2010, 08:01 PM
ticketcity.com, one of the sponsors of this site has the $25 off thing till Wednesday. I got a couple for the Air Force game for some friends coming in from Texas. After all the taxes, convenience fees, and the $25 discount, I got them for $60 each, which is $17 under face value, so not a bad deal.

SoCal
8/29/2010, 10:01 PM
ticketcity.com, one of the sponsors of this site has the $25 off thing till Wednesday. I got a couple for the Air Force game for some friends coming in from Texas. After all the taxes, convenience fees, and the $25 discount, I got them for $60 each, which is $17 under face value, so not a bad deal.

Thanks for the info

MichiganSooner
8/30/2010, 01:11 PM
You can get tickets from the official web site of the Sooners. www.SoonerSports.com
Find tickets; football; click on Air Force. Two tickets are $164.

Tear Down This Wall
8/30/2010, 01:46 PM
I used to give any extras out to Sooner fans for free. But, I quit after the time different people showed up in the seats and told me they'd just bought the tickets outside.

Everyone loses. You can't be nice to fellow humans. Even fellow humans who are Sooner fans.

Now, I sell the extras at face value and only on game day if no one in my family uses them.

SoCal
8/30/2010, 01:53 PM
I used to give any extras out to Sooner fans for free. But, I quit after the time different people showed up in the seats and told me they'd just bought the tickets outside.

Everyone loses. You can't be nice to fellow humans. Even fellow humans who are Sooner fans.

Now, I sell the extras at face value and only on game day if no one in my family uses them.

Let me know if it works out...I'll have my wife meet you somewhere. She'll pay you in cash.

C&CDean
8/30/2010, 02:18 PM
Let me know if it works out...I'll have my wife meet you somewhere. She'll pay you in cash.

Dude, send them by the tailgate. There'll be plenty of tickets to be had.

MichiganSooner
8/30/2010, 04:53 PM
SoCal-Sounds like they are going to get into the game. Once your daughter sits in the Jacobson Hall Visitor Center which is beautiful, takes the tour, and sees the Sooners you can start saving for the out-of-state tuition cuz she'll be coming to OU!

SoCal
8/31/2010, 08:04 AM
Dude, send them by the tailgate. There'll be plenty of tickets to be had.

I was at the tailgate for the Tulsa game last year and had a great time...I'll make sure they stop by. Thanks