PDA

View Full Version : Silicon Valley Sooner...

gunsalus
8/28/2010, 11:46 PM
looking for the sports bar most likely to have OU games on...

Thanks

BetterSoonerThanLater
8/29/2010, 12:32 AM
i try to go to HIgh five pizza off snell and branham. if they dont have it, then i can always go to BJ's at the oakridge mall. where you at in the SV?

westcoast_sooner
8/29/2010, 01:35 PM
You can also try Double-D's in Los Gatos. I've always had good luck watching games there.

gunsalus
8/29/2010, 05:34 PM
Thanks. We're actually in the process of moving to Santa Clara this very week, so I'll probably try Double D's in Los Gatos for the Utah State game.

westcoast_sooner
8/29/2010, 06:22 PM
Welcome to Santa Clara - I live close by in Campbell. If I was going to be in town, I'd suggest we meet up. Actually the next several weekends I'll be out of town, but I'll head over to Double-D's sometime this season.

Shakadoodoo
8/29/2010, 06:53 PM
Double D's sounds like a wonderful place to watch the game!

BombaySooner
8/29/2010, 09:29 PM
Welcome to Bay Area. I live in Sunnyvale. There is a yahoo group called BayAreaSooners that you can join where people post about watch partys once the season begins. I wont be around for Utah State Game but I will be around from the next one. I believe there is a watch party in the northern part of bay area but if we can muster enough people in south bay area, we can plan something closer too.

westcoast_sooner
8/29/2010, 10:21 PM
We should certainly plan something for the RRR.