PDA

View Full Version : So i went to the V.A. clinic

olevetonahill
8/24/2010, 06:21 PM
today. The chick looked at me and said YOU need to lose weight, I can tell by yer belly.
I looked at her and said YOU need to lose weight , I can tell by yer fat ***:eek:

I dont think she likes me anymore :O

Sooner24
8/24/2010, 06:33 PM
today. The chick looked at me and said YOU need to lose weight, I can tell by yer belly.
I looked at her and said YOU need to lose weight , I can tell by yer fat ***:eek:

So what time are you picking her up for your date tonight?

GKeeper316
8/24/2010, 06:40 PM
So i went to the V.A. clinic

thats where you ****ed up

tulsaoilerfan
8/24/2010, 07:56 PM

Sounds like foreplay to me vet :D

Turd_Ferguson
8/24/2010, 08:00 PM
OV...I think your an older version of me...albeit a much older version, since your 130:D

Okla-homey
8/24/2010, 08:03 PM
Vet, I'm disappointed in you bro. I would have expected: "Honey, that ain't belly fat. That's just backed-up p*cker. When that trouser snake gets up, I got a 34" waist."

olevetonahill
8/24/2010, 09:03 PM
Vet, I'm disappointed in you bro. I would have expected: "Honey, that ain't belly fat. That's just backed-up p*cker. When that trouser snake gets up, I got a 34" waist."

I wernt in a playful mood ;)

RADsooner
8/24/2010, 11:44 PM
I hope that wasnt a nurse you was saying that too..........your nurse isnt a good person to **** off........PSA ----> keep that in mind if your ever in the hosp ;)

Oldnslo
8/25/2010, 10:00 AM
Heh.

After my son was born, I had that special gentleman's surgery. For the follow up, a week later, I show up in sweatpants, walking gingerly. The doctor's receptionist says, "Oh, poor baby, it's nothing. Not nearly as bad as childbirth."

I make a show of looking at her nametag and ask, "Tell me, <insert forgotten name>, when you had kids, did you have an epidural?"

"Yes."

"Well, you don't know **** then, do you?"

I got right in.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/25/2010, 03:34 PM
Which VA did you go to?

StoopTroup
8/25/2010, 05:12 PM
I hope that wasnt a nurse you was saying that too..........your nurse isnt a good person to **** off........PSA ----> keep that in mind if your ever in the hosp ;)

**** them lazy bitches. :D ;)

olevetonahill
8/25/2010, 08:12 PM
Which VA did you go to?

Ft Smith VA clinic

Crucifax Autumn
8/25/2010, 09:05 PM
At least it wasn't the VD clinic.