PDA

View Full Version : I wish to hell Id of thought of this

olevetonahill
8/24/2010, 06:04 PM
Im always a day late :(

A friend of mine just started his own business, making landmines that look like prayer mats.

It’s doing well. He says Prophets are going through the roof!

StoopTroup
8/24/2010, 06:08 PM
Hope he makes an extra large version for when they bring their friends. :D

http://www.theactivist.co.uk/Unloading%20shading%20mats%20reduced.jpg

A Sooner in Texas
8/24/2010, 08:03 PM

A friend of mine just started his own business, making landmines that look like prayer mats.

It’s doing well. He says Prophets are going through the roof!

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=rimshot&play=true

stoopified
8/24/2010, 09:11 PM

It’s doing well. He says Prophets are going through the roof!:D
I can't believe LAS hasn't arrived to protest this lack of PC thinking.

Turd_Ferguson
8/24/2010, 09:14 PM
Wow...I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this thread and all it did was prove to me that the Mods are no longer moderating this board.

90% of the posts in this thread deserve red cards and at least 1 or 2 posters in this thread should get a day or two off to cool their heels.

Name calling...spek whining...all are being ignored lately.

And this thread, from concept through execution to fruition, was a racist piece of hate bile and didn't even have good humor to justify its existence.

Carry on. I've said all I need to say about this thread. Blech.

:D

Leroy Lizard
8/24/2010, 09:17 PM
To be honest, I thought this was one of the milder threads in here. :)

olevetonahill
8/24/2010, 09:37 PM
To be honest, I thought this was one of the milder threads in here. :)

No its turned Vile I say VILE :eek:

A Sooner in Texas
8/24/2010, 11:08 PM
Wow...I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this thread and all it did was prove to me that the Mods are no longer moderating this board.

90% of the posts in this thread deserve red cards and at least 1 or 2 posters in this thread should get a day or two off to cool their heels.

And this thread, from concept through execution to fruition, was a racist piece of hate bile and didn't even have good humor to justify its existence.

http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=rimshot&play=true

SouthFortySooner
8/25/2010, 02:05 AM
Sacareligiousness: but I laughed anyway.

OUHOMER
8/25/2010, 05:20 AM

The only thing i took from this, is your a slow reader ;)

texaspokieokie
8/25/2010, 09:59 AM
heard they were sellin like hotcakes in NYC !!!!!!

Oldnslo
8/25/2010, 10:12 AM
Just to be clear. After three years of mostly negative experience, in which I had decided to become an 2-game subscriber, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four days I can see this service is a company I don't want to patronize. There are two other services which I believe have at least equivalent mail rental without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.