PDA

View Full Version : Walter Williams interviewing Thomas Sowell

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/24/2010, 01:23 PM
Williams, guest-hosting for Rush Limbaugh, here in the 2nd hour of the show, interviewing Dr. Sowell. These are 2 Black Americans I would LOVE to have in high political offices. Either would be a fine POTUS, IMHO. Sowell is promoting his new book, "Dismantling America".

JohnnyMack
8/24/2010, 01:29 PM
Oh wonderful! I'll go get my spank towel and some lotion!

BRB!!!

8/25/2010, 01:15 AM
OK Mr. Mack, now for your quiz. What was Williams' main criticism of Social Security?

JohnnyMack
8/25/2010, 08:40 AM
The brown devil did it?

8/25/2010, 12:24 PM
The brown devil did it?That FDR guy was brown?

MrJimBeam
8/26/2010, 06:10 AM
Williams, guest-hosting for Rush Limbaugh, here in the 2nd hour of the show, interviewing Dr. Sowell. These are 2 Black Americans I would LOVE to have in high political offices. Either would be a fine POTUS, IMHO. Sowell is promoting his new book, "Dismantling America".

Dr. Sowell is much more valuble in his current role as a social commentator and educator. He is a national treasure, being a politician would diminish his standing. Read his columns at National Review Online.

8/26/2010, 01:14 PM
Dr. Sowell is much more valuble in his current role as a social commentator and educator. He is a national treasure, being a politician would diminish his standing. Read his columns at National Review Online.Wouln't you LOVE to see a debate between him and the "President"!!!

MrJimBeam
8/27/2010, 05:14 AM
Wouln't you LOVE to see a debate between him and the "President"!!!

I do not think it would be good for the standing of the United States to have our President embarrassed in such a way.

8/27/2010, 11:42 AM
I do not think it would be good for the standing of the United States to have our President embarrassed in such a way.His winning the election was enough to make us look like a bunch of Goofballs.