PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watching the Cripple fight on espin?

olevetonahill
8/23/2010, 07:27 PM
Between Wonderlick and Leinfart ?

http://nsaney.com/pics/cripple_fight.jpg

sooneron
8/23/2010, 08:50 PM
Radio actually looked pretty good, but that was against a depleted/traded Cards D Backfield. The cards are going back to where they have always been in most of our lifetime. the basement.
Just watching Leinart on the sideline and in the game- he doesn't give a ****. What a waste of talent AND $$$! I bet Anderson or some traded qb replaces him by Nov.

olevetonahill
8/23/2010, 08:57 PM
Yea I was Impressed with VY. He still throws side armed tho:D

Leanfart Dont GAS . How much money did he get Guaranteed ?
He knows he wont ever be W.A.S. so why take a chance of gettin hurt :rolleyes:

bluedogok
8/23/2010, 09:00 PM
Did he think he was playing "footy" there for a moment with the dribbling of the football?

oudavid1
8/23/2010, 09:33 PM
hey im a Titans fan............but VY is a joke

ohhhhhh wait, here comes Chris Sims!

Sooner24
8/23/2010, 11:58 PM
When I read the title of the thread I thought someone was bringing up the old cripple fight about 10 or 11 years ago when the guy on crutches beat the snot out of this guy that jumped him on the NE side of the football stadium after a night game. If the guys wife hadn't kept jumping on the crutch guys back her husband might be a cripple right now.

oudavid1
8/24/2010, 01:45 AM
lol thats so messed up ^^^^

sooneron
8/24/2010, 08:10 AM
When I read the title of the thread I thought someone was bringing up the old cripple fight about 10 or 11 years ago when the guy on crutches beat the snot out of this guy that jumped him on the NE side of the football stadium after a night game. If the guys wife hadn't kept jumping on the crutch guys back her husband might be a cripple right now.
Truly, one of the best storytellings on SF.com .

oudavid1
8/24/2010, 01:22 PM
Truly, one of the best storytellings on SF.com .

wish i coulda herd it