PDA

View Full Version : SoonerScoop Article On 2nd Scrimage

oudavid1
8/22/2010, 03:17 PM
Because sharing is caring, and i want you people to be just as addicted to pre-season hype as meeee :D

Carey Murdock
SoonerScoop.com Editor

adoniijahsooner
8/22/2010, 03:29 PM
To be honest the only thing I am concerned with, is the ability of our line to create holes for our backs. So far in both scrimmages the running game has been good, and that is exciting to me.

yukonsooner
8/22/2010, 04:42 PM
If the running is good does that mean our o-line is better, or out d-line isn't being as physical as last year???

Collier11
8/22/2010, 05:28 PM
The D always has the advantage in these scrimmages so if we are running the ball id give the credit to the Oline and Stoops has even said as much

budbarrybob
8/22/2010, 05:36 PM
To be honest the only thing I am concerned with, is the ability of our line to create holes for our backs. So far in both scrimmages the running game has been good, and that is exciting to me.

Definitely agree. I'd also like to point out that last year in many of our games it seemed like the receivers had skillet hands. Was very frustrating to see a great pass by LJ end up popping off a receivers hands to kill a drive.

pilobolus
8/25/2010, 08:43 AM
Because sharing is caring, and i want you people to be just as addicted to pre-season hype as meeee :D

Posting premium content from other sites is inappropriate.

Phil
8/25/2010, 09:03 AM
Posting premium content from other sites is inappropriate.

Yes, it is, and he's already had his hand slapped - I just didn't see this one to edit it until now. This is the general rule, and especially with Carey, since he's a friend anyway.

oudavid1
8/25/2010, 06:30 PM
^^^^yeah thats my bad. you folks have to pay!