PDA

View Full Version : I have concluded, after another free legal aid morning...

Okla-homey
8/21/2010, 01:38 PM
my grandfather was right. They SHOULD put birth control in the water supply and require would be parents to apply for a license to purchase the antidote.

Leroy Lizard
8/21/2010, 01:43 PM
And this was brought about by...?

yermom
8/21/2010, 01:47 PM
you can take the Kraut out of Germany, but not the Germany out of the Kraut ;)

Pricetag
8/21/2010, 03:02 PM
Sex should be a lot more like Algebra.

MR2-Sooner86
8/21/2010, 03:11 PM
Sex should be a lot more like Algebra.

{ [ (man + woman) - clothes ] / legs } X 2 = ?

yermom
8/21/2010, 03:14 PM
if sex was hard, we wouldn't be here :D

Curly Bill
8/21/2010, 07:23 PM
my grandfather was right. They SHOULD put birth control in the water supply and require would be parents to apply for a license to purchase the antidote.

Each and every time I'm out in public this is pretty obvious. :D

GKeeper316
8/21/2010, 07:45 PM
Each and every time I'm out in public this is pretty obvious. :D

ya... been to walmart lately? as much as i try to shop at locally owned small businesses, i am sometimes forced to hit wallyworld because it open 24/7.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

thats some scary **** right there, yo.

King Crimson
8/21/2010, 08:12 PM
you ought to try teaching college.....nothing is more depressing than reading college papers where the students think they are getting over on you......some sad stuff.

Ike
8/21/2010, 09:18 PM
you ought to try teaching college.....nothing is more depressing than reading college papers where the students think they are getting over on you......some sad stuff.

or watching students reach for their calculators to multiply or divide by 10.

#facepalm

Leroy Lizard
8/21/2010, 09:22 PM
Someone was supposed to teach them stuff when they were growing up. :(

olevetonahill
8/21/2010, 09:24 PM

#facepalm

I was just axed , " Where are the Green Bay Packers from ? " :eek:

yermom
8/21/2010, 09:36 PM

#facepalm

sitting at a computer so much, i had started getting so lazy with that kinda stuff

not quite that bad though

TheHumanAlphabet
8/21/2010, 09:57 PM

My dad has been saying that since around 1972...

I thought he was horrible, then youth left me and I saw the light. I tend to agree with the old man today...

Curly Bill
8/21/2010, 10:03 PM
ya... been to walmart lately? as much as i try to shop at locally owned small businesses, i am sometimes forced to hit wallyworld because it open 24/7.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

thats some scary **** right there, yo.

I like going late at night at that, like midnight and after. Check that out. :D

yermom
8/21/2010, 10:12 PM
My dad has been saying that since around 1972...

I thought he was horrible, then youth left me and I saw the light. I tend to agree with the old man today...

the world needs ditch diggers too

TheHumanAlphabet
8/24/2010, 09:52 PM
the world needs ditch diggers too

Yes, but man, there are some really, really dumb, ignorant and lazy people out there. It is scary at times to think these people vote. And no, I am not a eugenics person. I am just saying the parents, education system and self has failed in these people.

Scott D
8/25/2010, 05:13 PM

even West Point plebes try some sneaky stuff. A friend of my dad's who teaches there had a plebe try to sneak in a "And the Yankees (baseball for SicEm, not northerners) Suck" in the middle of a 5 page report he turned in. He got called out by my dad's friend the next day in front of his entire class.

The consolation is that those kids are pretty damned smart.