PDA

View Full Version : Lunch....

royalfan5
8/20/2010, 09:57 AM
Do I want Greek, mediocre Italian for dirt cheap, or an incredibly greasy sandwich?

stoops the eternal pimp
8/20/2010, 09:59 AM
Its Friday...go for grease

Boomer.....
8/20/2010, 10:01 AM
Mmmmmmm.....Greek House.

Mississippi Sooner
8/20/2010, 10:12 AM
Calories and carbs don't count on Friday. Enjoy.

My Opinion Matters
8/20/2010, 10:20 AM
You know what? Just for the hell of it, or because it's Friday, I'm gonna attempt a Twilight Zone Bizzarro RLIMC threadjacking here.

Is Barack Obama the devil?

Obama is the Devil
By Troglodad • September 9, 2008

There’s an old saying that a lot of folks have apparently forgotten:

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and acts like a duck… it’s a duck.

Some may cry “fowl,” but I think Barack Hussein Obama is the Devil. (I don’t literally mean “Devil” as in Lucifer, the brightest angel cast out from Heaven into Hell. Just one of his minions.) We have a man who was educated as a child in Muslim schools. Who’s step-father was a muslim. Surely some of that wicked ideology rubbed off on him during those formative years. What person isn’t in some way influenced by the environment of their childhood?

Obama proudly declares that he formerly used drugs in his autobiography. So he’s a criminal as well. Not convicted apparently, but still a criminal- because to use you have to possess. Of course, being a criminal in the Devilcrat party isn’t a big deal. There are lots of lawbreakers there- ranging from those who patronize hookers, to drunk drivers that have killed passengers and then used their family’s standing to get out of it. Oh, I know, Republicans also have criminals and sexual deviants in their party. And I know that all people are imperfect and make mistakes. But mistakes are a long way from out and out evil.The final straw for me on the Demon Named Obama is his racist “former” minster, the Rev. Wright. For 20 years he sat in a Church that reverberated with speeches of hate, instead of compassion and remembrance of Christ. I wouldn’t have sat for 20 minutes in a place like that.

Of course, there is more I don’t like about Obama. How in an election where he didn’t have a clear win- he challenged voting results over and over until his opponent conceded. Then there was the time he was an intern at Michelle Obama’s lawfirm. He had a dalliance with a superviser and eventually married her. Not exactly professional behavior.

And I know that wanting to allow the murder of babies doesn’t singularly define you as evil. There’s always the chance you’re just stupid and don’t know any better.

But what really irks me about Obama is all the political correctness among conservatives talking about him. I’m sick and tired of hearing folks say that they respect him and love him as a fellow American citizen, but he isn’t the right man for the job. Even the great Ted Nugent, a man who I am proud to live in the same country as, declared (during a May 2008 Glenn Beck interview) his affection for Obama as a fellow citizen and American. I expected a statement like that from the kinder, gentler-than-me John McCain. But not Ted Nugent. Especially with Mr. Nugent’s everyday-rage against drug users.

Conservatives have become a bunch of namby-pamby, pantywaists. Afraid to speak their minds about the evil of Barack Hussein Obama. Disgusting. Do they think Teddy Roosevelt wouldn’t declare Obama the flaming, hellspawn Mallard he is?

A lot of republicans declare that they are better than name-calling. They talk about how Obama is a great dad. I really don’t care if Obama loves his children. I’m sure even Satan has great affection in his dark heart for cursed souls like Adolf Hitler. Tell me that there isn’t some food that Charles Manson doesn’t love. Evil can love. But it is still evil.

Devilcrats are quick to brand folks evil. I remember many a nut declaring Ronald Reagan to be the antichrist in the 1980s. George Bush likewise is branded evil on a daily basis. I know all about taking the high road, but some things you shouldn’t ignore.

The Republican Party wants to tell us how great John McCain and Sarah Palin are. Unless they also share the truth about how evil the alternative is, it seems kind of pointless to paint a picture of how great John McCain is. What happened to all the straight talk?

If America votes for Obama, then America deserves the consequences. I will never lie to anyone and say that Obama is a good person. I’ll admit he may be nice to his kids, but he is clearly evil in a way Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy or even Nancy Pelosi could never truly fathom.

Declaring anything else is just qwackers.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/20/2010, 10:21 AM
Maybe Greek would be the better choice

My Opinion Matters
8/20/2010, 10:27 AM
Obama=gay werewolf?

Some excerpts from various sources on this breaking news story:

Independent Political Ad: "Barack Hussein Obama is closely associated with Werewolves, one of the most dangerous enemies humanity has ever faced. He assumes human form during the day, but one has to wonder what he looks like under the full moon. Barack Obama - Too Dangerous For America."

Sarah Palin Speech; "Barack Obama finds humanity so imperfect that he pals around with werewolves. He invites those with wolf ancestry into his home. Is he associated with werewolves or wolves? The story keeps changing. When are we going to get to know the real Barack Obama? Thank you that will be all, I don't talk to reporters."

Official McCain Campaign spokesperson, when asked a direct question by the media: "We're not saying he's necessarily a werewolf, but there have been some questions raised about his ties to wolves in the past. He hasn't clearly answered these. His associations with dangerous woves raises some real questions about his judgement and fitness to lead. We think his relationships with wolves need to be looked into. Please do this and quit talking about the economy."

Objective news report: "Barack Obama has been in close proximity to wolves in the past. He takes his daughters to the zoo and they have been known to stop at the wolf exhibit. In addition he reads bedtime stories to them, some of which contain a character called the 'Big Bad Wolf.' They have had dogs in their house, and these dogs do in fact have wolf ancestors."

Obama Campaign Spokesperson: "Why the **** do we have to waste our time dealing with this BS?

Courtesy Mark Hoolihan

King Crimson
8/20/2010, 11:17 AM
never choose mediocre.

SoonerAtKU
8/20/2010, 11:35 AM
What's on this sandwich? Does it come with fries or chips?

Mississippi Sooner
8/20/2010, 11:41 AM
The other day I had a cool water sandwich on a Sunday go to meetin' bun.

Sooner in Tampa
8/20/2010, 11:49 AM
GREEK!!!!!

stoops the eternal pimp
8/20/2010, 11:51 AM
is a toilet nearby you in case the greasy sandwich does its work?

royalfan5
8/20/2010, 12:00 PM
I ended up with Greek.

royalfan5
8/20/2010, 12:01 PM
What's on this sandwich? Does it come with fries or chips?Meat soaked in grease than toasted. With Grease soaked vegetables, and bread that is fairly greasy as far as bread goes.

Mississippi Sooner
8/20/2010, 12:03 PM
Meat soaked in grease than toasted. With Grease soaked vegetables, and bread that is fairly greasy as far as bread goes.

So, you had lunch in east Mississippi?

I swear, there is this little cafe where I sometimes go for lunch where even the iced tea tastes greasy.

soonerbrat
8/20/2010, 12:08 PM
Its Friday...go for grease

i did. coney island. yum.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/20/2010, 12:14 PM
i did. coney island. yum.

You are so wise brat....I have to say I have never eaten at coney island...im sure its lovely though

diegosooner
8/20/2010, 12:19 PM
Greek House needs better Air Conditioning!

tommieharris91
8/20/2010, 12:38 PM
You shoulda went with a sammich from House of Grease.

pilobolus
8/20/2010, 12:42 PM
Goddam I miss Norman and OKC at lunch time, Fayetteville and Tulsa are even too far from where I live. At least we have a Del Rancho.

royalfan5
8/20/2010, 12:52 PM
You shoulda went with a sammich from House of Grease.

They are kind of slow, I really didn't have the time to mess with it today.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/20/2010, 01:09 PM
Goddam I miss Norman and OKC at lunch time, Fayetteville and Tulsa are even too far from where I live. At least we have a Del Rancho.

Del Rancho is the bomb!...I ate there about 3 times a week when I went to NSU

soonerinabilene
8/20/2010, 01:17 PM
I am eating a Gut Pak from a place in Waco called Vitek's. Its a frito pie with brisket, sausage, and bbq sauce added to it. And its about 3 lbs of food. and its delicious.

stoopified
8/20/2010, 01:40 PM
I am eating a Gut Pak from a place in Waco called Vitek's. Its a frito pie with brisket, sausage, and bbq sauce added to it. And its about 3 lbs of food. and its delicious.I got heartburn just from reading this.

Mississippi Sooner
8/20/2010, 01:42 PM
Gotta love truth in advertising. Gut Pak. :D

btk108
8/20/2010, 02:35 PM
We used to have this cafe that fried anything and everything. Wife ordered a glass of water I bet her it would be fried.

C&CDean
8/20/2010, 02:44 PM
I am going to have to get up to Chicago pretty soon with all this grease talk.

I've been eating salads with tuna, salmon, or chicken breast for the past few months, and I'm due for a good greasy gut bomb. You can order the Italian beef/sausage combo and they even dip the bread into the grease before loading the greasy meat on it. Good. Stuff.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/20/2010, 02:45 PM
I ended up doing the Simple Simons buffet down the road...greasy and fantastic

btk108
8/20/2010, 02:46 PM
I had a cheeseburger at the Mexican place....my stomach was makin all kinds of sounds for the next 30 mins