PDA

View Full Version : Anybody remember no politics Friday?

achiro
8/19/2010, 10:36 AM
I do, and not that anyone cares but I just want to throw this idea out there. How about a Friday only politics policy? No political BS on any day but Friday. You stupid F***ers could just hash it out all you want on Fridays, the rest of us could just stay away or go to the football forum. The rest of the week we could hear Dean stories, make fun of Sic, or worry that any thread started by Chuck would leave us with tranny pics burned into our retina's.

Anyway, just thinking out loud. ;)

saucysoonergal
8/19/2010, 10:38 AM
I would be in for that. Sounds great. It is just the same junk over and over and over and the same posters I have on ignore anyway.

I could go for more Dean stories and CDIAB and what is that thing in Norm's leg threads.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/19/2010, 10:42 AM
It really doesn't matter to me either way....I spend most of my time on here answering Dean and Johnny Macks constant pm's for me to join them in a menage a trois

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 10:42 AM
http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/guinness-brilliant.jpg

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 10:45 AM
I would be in for that. Sounds great. It is just the same junk over and over and over and the same posters I have on ignore anyway.

I could go for more Dean stories and CDIAB and what is that thing in Norm's leg threads.

I dont have anyone on iggy
I just do my best to stay out of Political threads. Not always successful but I try .

It seems every day at least 1/2 the threads are either bashing Libs, Cons , or every one in between :rolleyes:

saucysoonergal
8/19/2010, 10:48 AM
It not like the constant haranguing is going to change anybodies opinion anyway. People believe what they want and the constant crap is just to stir the pot and get attention.

Sooner04
8/19/2010, 10:50 AM
I know! I know!

How about a politics forum? All political threads get started there.

And then there's this: threads that don't start political but TURN political get MOVED there.

It'll be great!

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 10:56 AM
It not like the constant haranguing is going to change anybodies opinion anyway. People believe what they want and the constant crap is just to stir the pot and get attention.

This is true

OklahomaTuba
8/19/2010, 10:59 AM
Or better yet, don't click or post on a political thread??

No one is forcing you to read them.

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 11:02 AM

Tuba , you say that like you believe it .
Hell you and the other far righties AND the far lefties each . title yer dumbassed threads to suck folks in to read em
Ive gotten to where if any of Yall start a thread i just dont click on it :rolleyes:

saucysoonergal
8/19/2010, 11:02 AM
When thats all there is, there isn't much choice, and they every thread turns into them. It sucks. It used to be rilly fun until your ilk ruined it all.

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 11:04 AM
When thats all there is, there isn't much choice, and they every thread turns into them. It sucks. It used to be rilly fun until your ilk ruined it all.

No No No ya got it all wrong . the Wacko Political folk dint ruin the SO
The Posse done it
pay tention :D

Howzit
8/19/2010, 11:05 AM

Or better yet, let's just have one forum for everything. If you don't want to read about basketball, just don't click on it. If you don't want to read like a Swedish chef, just don't click on it. If you don't want to read...well you get the idea.

1890MilesToNorman
8/19/2010, 11:07 AM
I do, and not that anyone cares but I just want to throw this idea out there. How about a Friday only politics policy? No political BS on any day but Friday. You stupid F***ers could just hash it out all you want on Fridays, the rest of us could just stay away or go to the football forum. The rest of the week we could hear Dean stories, make fun of Sic, or worry that any thread started by Chuck would leave us with tranny pics burned into our retina's.

Fridays is fer drankin. Don't screw it up.

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 05:54 PM
I want more threads about bar tabs and dinosaur heads.

stoops the eternal pimp
8/19/2010, 06:08 PM
Is there we sign up for Achiro's prostate massage?

Scott D
8/19/2010, 06:16 PM
www.johnnymackheartsdean.org

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 06:44 PM
www.johnnymackheartsdean.org

Yeah, I clicked it just in case. :O

49r
8/19/2010, 08:08 PM
I want more threads about bar tabs and dinosaur heads.

THEN START THEM GODDAMMIT!!! :D

The SO has always been full of political BS, it's just that we have fewer interesting folks starting interesting threads these days. Like Norm, SBSB, BSG, Dolemite, VK (well she's still around some), DCSooner, SoonerWi- oh, oops.

You get what I'm sayin' tho.

Okla-homey
8/19/2010, 09:03 PM
Only if we're allowed to make fun of people who believe chiropractic is legit on Fridays.:D

Chuck Bao
8/19/2010, 09:16 PM

I love this idea and I would seriously work to post retina burning pics of trannies in surgery getting their junk removed if it would help some people get over that political barrier and some serious logic issues.

Scott D
8/19/2010, 09:17 PM
I think you should post em in any thread started by rlimc especially with rush or glenn beck's head photo shopped on em.