PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL YOU LIBERALS AND CONSERVATIVES....

royalfan5
8/19/2010, 08:50 AM
Which one of you is too blame for those jars of peanut butter and jelly that are premixed. That stuff is some bull****. Ruining America and WhatNOT.

SoonerAtKU
8/19/2010, 09:00 AM
I'd say it's conservative corporate fatcats at the mega-conglomo-altered food giants getting too namby-pamby liberal pinko wishy-washy with good old American classics.

That help?

OhU1
8/19/2010, 09:07 AM
Conservatives - a smart capitalist figured out that he could increase his profit margin by squirting some cheap jelly into the peanut butter jar. This displaces the more expensive peanut butter. In addition the smart capitalist gets to charge a higher price for injecting this jelly mix as a value added to the product which appeals to the lazy consumer (i.e. a liberal).

1890MilesToNorman
8/19/2010, 09:47 AM
Peanut butter and chocolate together was a brilliant idea!

Bourbon St Sooner
8/19/2010, 09:51 AM
It's obviously a conpiracy between the greedy capitalists who want to save money, and the lazy union who figures they have less jars to fill by combining the products so they can spend more time watching Jerry Springer.

saucysoonergal
8/19/2010, 09:53 AM
Didn't the aggies up in stoolwater come up with the pre-sliced pb&j? Just add bread.

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 09:59 AM
There's a sheep joke there somewhere, but I'm too tired to pull it out of my brain right now.

MR2-Sooner86
8/19/2010, 10:12 AM
**** you guys I love the pre-mix.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C0F4x7LML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

They have that too!

https://bilivery.com/storehouse/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/i/m/img_1181.jpg

49r
8/19/2010, 04:20 PM
I blame the MSM. It's always their fault.

Leroy Lizard
8/19/2010, 04:23 PM

What are you talking about? It was discovered completely by accident. A man was walking down a sidewalk eating from a jar of peanut butter and collided with a bicyclist holding a candy bar.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/19/2010, 04:42 PM
**** you guys I love the pre-mix.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C0F4x7LML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

FREEDOM FOR MIXED PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!

We must be libertarians.

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2010, 05:47 PM
Didn't the aggies up in stoolwater come up with the pre-sliced pb&j? Just add bread.

It was pre-sliced PB squares, and when it came out my Aggy parents bought BOXES and BOXES of the ****. They thought it was great.

While other research institutions are trying to solve the mysteries of the universe, cure diseases and cancer, coming up with alternative energy sources, etc....Okie State is answering the questions nobody asked and producing a product virtually nobody wants.

Oldnslo
8/19/2010, 05:54 PM
I used to really dig Goober Grape. But, as I recall, it was more expensive than just getting PB and the J separately. My brother and I didn't get Mom to buy it all that often.

When 0-State unleashed the sliced PB, my only thought was, "Why the hell would someone need that?"

Is regular PB too difficult to spread? Are there storage problems with jars that could be solved with squares? Why don't the aggies get to work on the obviously needed squares of jelly? GET T.B.P. ON THE PHONE RIGHT NOW! WE NEED JELLY SQUARES!