PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL YOU LIBERALS...

The Remnant
8/18/2010, 10:18 PM
You have run California into a ditch. Now you and Obama want to drive the USA into the same sh@t hole. Those individuals in other parts of the good ole USA have no idea what is coming down the pike. As Gomer Pyle once said "Surprise, Surprise."

TUSooner
8/18/2010, 10:31 PM
Even by the exceptionally low intellectual and rhetorical standards set by the herd of far right rug-chewers and squawking parrots on the SO, this post is a mindless piece of dog %hit. I am negging the poster for being tiresome and unimaginative.

tommieharris91
8/18/2010, 10:33 PM
Anything else? Beer's in the fridge.

MR2-Sooner86
8/18/2010, 10:34 PM
If you're going to call out liberals at least try to be funny about it and not come across as a dickhead on a soap box. (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2890242#post2890242)

The Remnant
8/18/2010, 10:51 PM
After what I am witnessing I will stand on any soap box that I feel like. Your response tells me you have no clue as to what you are talking about. All responses tell me one thing. You obviously do not live in California.

The Remnant
8/18/2010, 10:55 PM
I can't get over all the experts who don't live in California who are experts on California. What's up Beer in the Fridge?

Curly Bill
8/18/2010, 10:56 PM
Even by the exceptionally low intellectual and rhetorical standards set by the herd of far right rug-chewers and squawking parrots on the SO, this post is a mindless piece of dog %hit. I am negging the poster for being tiresome and unimaginative.

I bet my SPEK more than makes up for your neg. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 10:58 PM
CB's spekker bounces on his knee.

JohnnyMack
8/18/2010, 10:58 PM
Yeah. The post was the Tremors 3 of right wing smack. A very weak effort.

Curly Bill
8/18/2010, 11:02 PM
I like how TU mentions low intellectual standards, and then commences to talk about about rug-chewing squawking parrots....really? :O

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 11:03 PM
This is why I manage to **** people off with my silly moderate thing.

Curly Bill
8/18/2010, 11:04 PM
This is why I manage to **** people off with my silly moderate thing.

No kidding, you p*ss me off regularly! :mad:

The Remnant
8/18/2010, 11:06 PM
Yeah. I am right wing. The state is going bankrupt. I post about who is at the helm and it 's a right wing attack. This tells me more about you than me. I wish some of you could actually see what is happening. My retirement is wrapped up in the state. I have lived here for 55 years. Some on this board have no clue.

Curly Bill
8/18/2010, 11:09 PM
You should try living in an ivory tower like some of our more enlightened left-leaning brethren do, you'd see things in a much more...shall we say happier light. :D

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 11:12 PM
Dude...I totally want an ivory tower. Makes room for my pointy head.

olevetonahill
8/18/2010, 11:13 PM
But Cal. Caint be hurting fer Monies .
I just saw a news blurb the other day where they sent RUSSIA a plane load of AID for their Fire Fighting efforts :rolleyes:

Curly Bill
8/18/2010, 11:13 PM
Dude...I totally want an ivory tower. Makes room for my pointy head.

...and the view, I hear the view from one of them towers is really great. Allows you to overlook all the crappy stuff and imagine everything is just really allsome! :D

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 11:14 PM
And the "little people" look like ants from up there.

Curly Bill
8/18/2010, 11:15 PM
And the "little people" look like ants from up there.

Now you're catching on! ;)

The Remnant
8/18/2010, 11:16 PM
Dear liberals. I actually wish you were right. My retirement is very important to me. Unfortunately, however, your talk is alot of hot air, just like Barack.

MR2-Sooner86
8/18/2010, 11:18 PM
After what I am witnessing I will stand on any soap box that I feel like.

That's the problem, getting on a soap box is trying to start an argument with them and you can't start arguments with liberals. It's like trying to teach physics to a three year old, you can't do it.

Your response tells me you have no clue as to what you are talking about.

I beg to differ. I have studied liberals for years, observed them out in the wild, and have dissected a few in the lab. I know the liberal very well.

yankee
8/18/2010, 11:19 PM
liberals suck.

MR2-Sooner86
8/18/2010, 11:20 PM
liberals suck.

Especially the feminist ;)

The Remnant
8/18/2010, 11:21 PM
Having lived in California during the reoccupation, let me offer a word of advice to those who are insistent on having their Martin Luther King moment, learn espanol.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 11:22 PM

crap, outsmarted by an edit.

yankee
8/18/2010, 11:54 PM

i have my own ivory tower with them:

make me a sammich.

tommieharris91
8/19/2010, 12:47 AM
Wait a minute Remnant... you're a conservative that's on the government teet...

The Remnant
8/19/2010, 12:50 AM
You are partly right. Conservative yes. Republican no. Union member absolutely not. Concerned California citizen convicted.

The Remnant
8/19/2010, 12:55 AM
I understand that some on this board have not been to California. It has changed even in the last 5 years. I am not saying this to gloat. I am saying this as a warning. Although I like to tweak some on the board, I am deadly serious. California is lost. Illegal immigration has destroyed it.

SanJoaquinSooner
8/19/2010, 01:11 AM
Yeah. I am right wing. The state is going bankrupt. I post about who is at the helm and it 's a right wing attack. This tells me more about you than me. I wish some of you could actually see what is happening. My retirement is wrapped up in the state. I have lived here for 55 years. Some on this board have no clue.

By that, do you mean the taxpayers are paying you a pension?

sooner59
8/19/2010, 01:15 AM
Well...In other states' defense...you guys elected this guy to run your state.

http://momento24.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/arnold-fumando.jpg

The Remnant
8/19/2010, 01:25 AM
Arnold does not run the state. The public employee unions run the state. Get your facts straight.

The Remnant
8/19/2010, 01:30 AM
No San Joaquin. I am still in the classroom teaching criminals and assorted thugs in lockup. Why don't you come join me?

John Kochtoston
8/19/2010, 02:43 AM
Yeah. The post was the Tremors 3 of right wing smack. A very weak effort.

I think Red Scorpion 2 might me a more apt comparison, but yours works as well.

KABOOKIE
8/19/2010, 06:06 AM
No San Joaquin. I am still in the classroom teaching criminals and assorted thugs in lockup. Why don't you come join me?

Look closely, he's in your How to Balance Your Checkbook class, back row, middle seat.

SanJoaquinSooner
8/19/2010, 07:30 AM

Why don't you work in the private sector?

Bourbon St Sooner
8/19/2010, 09:48 AM
Well Juan it sounds like he's a teacher. So when you work in an industry run by a monopoly, you work for the monopolist.

OklahomaTuba
8/19/2010, 10:01 AM
Why don't you work in the private sector?We still have a private sector??

I thought Dear Leader fixed that already. (http://www.cnbc.com/id/38768328)

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 10:03 AM
My private sector's still here.

OklahomaTuba
8/19/2010, 10:08 AM
Don't tell JM that.

Scott D
8/19/2010, 12:43 PM
Numbers state that millions of Americans are too intelligent to live in California...so for those that do, well, was your choice.

OhU1
8/19/2010, 01:02 PM
Maybe we'll all witness the horror of California "okies" streaming into Oklahoma to escape from the doomed state of California.

SanJoaquinSooner
8/19/2010, 02:35 PM

Remnant, it sounds as if you have a job that was created by liberals and conservatives would happily cut.

At the very least, California needs to outsource prisoners to for-profit private prisons in western Oklahoma. I thought that this was the plan, and a good one at that. It would be cheaper for California taxpayers.

Harry Beanbag
8/19/2010, 04:41 PM
At the very least, California needs to outsource prisoners to for-profit private prisons in western Oklahoma. I thought that this was the plan, and a good one at that. It would be cheaper for California taxpayers.

Oklahoma doesn't want any more illegals either. California loves them so they should stay.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/19/2010, 04:53 PM
THE UNIONS DID IT OMG THEY'RE HAVING BUTTSECKS WITH MY CITIZEN-PAID PENSION

Scott D
8/19/2010, 05:08 PM
Maybe we'll all witness the horror of California "okies" streaming into Oklahoma to escape from the doomed state of California.

it's too late, they're already border jumping! CLOSE THE CALIFORNIA BORDERS ZOMG!!!!

Tulsa_Fireman
8/19/2010, 05:18 PM
OH MY GAWD I GOT CALI-OKIE ON ME! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUURNS!

Scott D
8/19/2010, 05:26 PM
YOU CAUGHT A CASE OF THE DIRTY CALI-LIBZ NOW....YOU'RE GONNA BE QUARANTINED!!!!

sooner ngintunr
8/19/2010, 05:29 PM

California has plenty private (for-profit) prisons.

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 05:32 PM
According to Lindsay Lohan they need more.

Scott D
8/19/2010, 05:34 PM
Michigan said no to Cali prisoners being shipped here no matter what Cali was going to pay. We also told Obama to **** off about moving Gitmo prisoners here.

Oldnslo
8/19/2010, 05:46 PM
You have run California into a ditch. Now you and Obama want to drive the USA into the same sh@t hole. Those individuals in other parts of the good ole USA have no idea what is coming down the pike. As Gomer Pyle once said "Surprise, Surprise."

As it appears that there is a prerequisite to comment on this statement, please accept my assurances that I did, in fact, live in California. I've also visited within the past couple of years. More than once.

My problem isn't with your conservatism; it's with your conversation.

Because you already live inside your head, you've got a pretty good idea of what your beef with liberalism is. However, for those of us outside of your skull, your opening shot doesn't necessarily stir productive conversation.

Hence, TU's post.

As it happens, I do have some fears about the future. We may share several, in fact.

And I even dig Gomer Pyle.

But I don't know why, in your initial post, you wish to pick a fight with... well, liberals. Apparently. But is there a particular issue you want to talk about? what policy do you take issue with? What (other than simply say "vote the bastards out") do you want to do about it?

Thanks in advance.

Half a Hundred
8/19/2010, 05:49 PM
It's like Prop 13 never happened...

Scott D
8/19/2010, 05:55 PM
See the problem is, Remnant likely got turned down by a woman who decided it'd be super cool to marry another chick.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/19/2010, 05:56 PM
SHUT YOUR DIRTY FACEHOLE, LIBERAL.

SHUT UP AND PAY MY PENSION!

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 05:58 PM
Michigan said no to Cali prisoners being shipped here no matter what Cali was going to pay. We also told Obama to **** off about moving Gitmo prisoners here.

Yeah, but that's only because Michigan has more criminals than DC! ;)

Scott D
8/19/2010, 06:01 PM
lol....yeah we call em politicians here too ;)

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 06:45 PM
Post of the ****ing day!

LosAngelesSooner
8/19/2010, 07:01 PM
Yep. Believe everything THIS GUY ^^^ says.

California is a post-apocalyptic hellscape. Don't even try to visit here. Tell your friends not to move here. I don't know how I survive. It's utter agony all the time.

Yep. Cali is horrible. Absolutely horrible.

How...do we...ever...survive...it.

:pop:

Veritas
8/19/2010, 07:03 PM
Sheit, whose troll is this Remnant guy. If only I had a way to find out....

Veritas
8/19/2010, 07:09 PM
I'll be damned, looks like an original poster. Well, not "original" in the "my posts are unique and fresh" sense but the "I'm not Sam Snead's Ron Mexico Shame impressionator."

Oh, and I'll just finish out this thread as it relates to me.
Rem: Whatever Liberalitas, you pinko.
Me: No, really, I'm super conservative. Well, about money. I don't care if fags get married.
Rem: WTF ur a Husker queer, how u a mod?
Me: I kiss all the right asses.
Rem: OMGBOOM!

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 07:51 PM

California is a post-apocalyptic hellscape. Don't even try to visit here. Tell your friends not to move here. I don't know how I survive. It's utter agony all the time.

+It prolly wouldnt suck so bad if YOU dint live there ;)

soonerinabilene
8/19/2010, 07:56 PM

i want to learn something from this thread, so im gonna ask you a very serious question:
in your opinion, is joaquin phoinex bat**** crazy, or has it all been one heck of a promotion for Im Still Here?

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 08:02 PM
Option 2, but crazy either way.

StoopTroup
8/19/2010, 08:08 PM
Yeah. I am right wing. Some on this board have no clue.

I know that you California right wingers elected a guy with Austrian citizenship by birth who was naturalized as a US Citizen in 1983 and then you really expected him to stop the other folks you thought were ruining California from ruining your way of life.

How's that working out for ya? Talk about no clue. It's been that way for a few decades now.

It's not much better than when you had this guy there....

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/jerry-brown_linda-ronstadt.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
8/19/2010, 08:18 PM
i want to learn something from this thread, so im gonna ask you a very serious question:
in your opinion, is joaquin phoinex bat**** crazy, or has it all been one heck of a promotion for Im Still Here?Sincere answer? I don't read enough of his stuff to know. In fact, I don't remember the last time I really paid attention to his posts in particular.

So I just don't know. If I was around here more often, reading more of these threads, I might be able to give you an opinion (oh, let's be honest, I could DEFINITELY give you an opinion...I'm FULL of opinions) but as it is I just don't know.

Sorry. :P

49r
8/19/2010, 08:19 PM
Because you already live inside your head, you've got a pretty good idea of what your beef with liberalism is. However, for those of us outside of your skull, your opening shot doesn't necessarily stir productive conversation.

I have a feeling if you listened to a certain radio show during the afternoons on a AM station, you might have a better notion of what's being discussed by the OP.

But, the point still remains. For those of us who live outside that hive-mind and are capable of independent rational thought, it can get a tad confusing. I notice a certain other SO poster who appears to suffer from this same affliction from time to time.

LosAngelesSooner
8/19/2010, 08:19 PM
+It prolly wouldnt suck so bad if YOU dint live there ;)Yup. I singlehandedly make most of Los Angeles County suck monkey ballz.

49r
8/19/2010, 08:27 PM
...and that's no small feat, I tell you!

:D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/19/2010, 08:35 PM
I have a feeling if you listened to a certain radio show during the afternoons on a AM station, you might have a better notion of what's being discussed by the OP.

But, the point still remains. For those of us who live outside that hive-mind and are capable of independent rational thought, it can get a tad confusing. I notice a certain other SO poster who appears to suffer from this same affliction from time to time.VERY impressive independent rational brain power on display there. (the parrot card is always genius, haha)

KC//CRIMSON
8/19/2010, 08:37 PM
SOMEBODY CALL SOMEBODY!!

Scott D
8/19/2010, 08:38 PM
VERY impressive independent rational brain power on display there. (the parrot card is always genius, haha)

This post brought to you by Purdue Pharma...manufacturer of Oxycontin...we don't care how many prescriptions you bring to how many pharmacists each month. We just care that you keep resolving the pain for a brief period of time.

soonerinabilene
8/19/2010, 08:46 PM
Sincere answer? I don't read enough of his stuff to know. In fact, I don't remember the last time I really paid attention to his posts in particular.

So I just don't know. If I was around here more often, reading more of these threads, I might be able to give you an opinion (oh, let's be honest, I could DEFINITELY give you an opinion...I'm FULL of opinions) but as it is I just don't know.

Sorry. :P

lol. not that guy. you know, the kid from parenthood.

LosAngelesSooner
8/19/2010, 10:38 PM
VERY impressive independent rational brain power on display there. (the parrot card is always genius, haha)
The fact that the irony of you, "RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!", trying to act as if the "parrot card" is NOT some form of valid criticism of you, not to mention a very accurate insult to be leveled at you...YOU...a poster NAMED "RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!" who constantly repeats anything and everything, without exception, that Herr Fatty-Racist says, is exactly what makes any sane, moderate and rational poster on here avoid any serious discussion with you at any time for any reason.

And thus, you end up with threads filled with ignored posters and only a few "parrots" who agree with you primarily because they are just as lazy in thinking and dead in their reasoning as you are.

*ahem*

LosAngelesSooner
8/19/2010, 10:41 PM
lol. not that guy. you know, the kid from parenthood.OH! The REAL guy. LOL!

Yeah...it's all a freakin' joke. Very deliberate stuff.

AND...he's also a bit crazy.

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 10:44 PM
Yeah, you don't get your bro in law following you around with a camera to record a nervous breakdown and career suicide.

TUSooner
8/19/2010, 10:48 PM

My problem isn't with your conservatism; it's with your conversation.

Because you already live inside your head, you've got a pretty good idea of what your beef with liberalism is. However, for those of us outside of your skull, your opening shot doesn't necessarily stir productive conversation....

In a nutshell.

Oldnslo
8/20/2010, 09:33 AM
In a nutshell.

It's a gift. Or a curse. Usually a curse. I actually, most of the time, can divine what it is a person means to say. Sometimes, it's just "active listening," like in a deposition.

King Crimson
8/20/2010, 09:38 AM
Dead Kennedy's thought Jerry Brown was a fascist.

jkjsooner
8/20/2010, 02:09 PM
Dear liberals. I actually wish you were right. My retirement is very important to me. Unfortunately, however, your talk is alot of hot air, just like Barack.

Were you a California state employee? If your retirement is paid by the state then, well, in most conservative's eyes your retirement is an "entitlement program" that needs to be gotten rid of.

Forget the fact that you might have worked half your life in a job that paid less than what you could earn in the private sector because you had an agreement with the state that you would get a good retirement benefit. That doesn't matter because you should not be "entitled" to your pension.