http://imvotingteaparty.com/

http://imvotingteaparty.com/img450/missilelauncher.png

olevetonahill
8/18/2010, 04:16 PM
Hell I dint know Obama wouldnt let me hunt the Homeless for Sport:eek:

Dayum it I guess I gots to vote TeaParty also

The Remnant
8/18/2010, 08:37 PM
Nothing better than a fair and balanced website for the intellectually and morally superior.

SicEmBaylor
8/18/2010, 08:39 PM
I don't need a rocket launcher to protect my family, but I do need a rocket launcher to protect my family from the dictatorial/liberty destroying super-state that we come closer to creating every day.

MR2-Sooner86
8/18/2010, 08:42 PM
Si.

olevetonahill
8/18/2010, 08:49 PM
I don't need a rocket launcher to protect my family, but I do need a rocket launcher to protect my Scooter from the D-Bag thieves, That is if I ever get it back :O .

FIFY there Sic ;)

Fraggle145
8/19/2010, 01:11 PM
Nothing better than a fair and balanced website for the intellectually and morally superior.

Way to come gay up my thread ya titty baby. :mad:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/19/2010, 01:15 PM
Way to come gay up my thread ya titty baby. :mad:'D'Oh!

Frozen Sooner
8/19/2010, 01:19 PM
I don't need a rocket launcher to protect my family, but I do need a rocket launcher to protect my family from the dictatorial/liberty destroying super-state that we come closer to creating every day.

Too bad crew-served artillery doesn't fall under the purview of the 2nd Amendment, though I guess it's debatable if a rocket-launcher is crew-served.

8/19/2010, 01:27 PM
This made me laugh:

http://imvotingteaparty.com/

http://imvotingteaparty.com/img450/missilelauncher.pngMakes you wanna vote Democrat, again, does it?

Fraggle145
8/19/2010, 01:29 PM
Nope. This does:
http://imvotingteaparty.com/img450/firedept.png

8/19/2010, 02:01 PM
Nope. This does:
http://imvotingteaparty.com/img450/firedept.pngYeah, you believe someone representing the Tea Party wrote that, because you're wired that way. (and, a goofy poster is enough to get you to vote Democrat, huh?)

Sorry if that's all you've got.

JohnnyMack
8/19/2010, 02:16 PM
The sense of humor store called, your order is in.

8/19/2010, 02:21 PM
The sense of humor store called, your order is in.Conservatives as stupid! How original from the left. Boy, that IS funny!(yawn)

NormanPride
8/19/2010, 02:26 PM
Backordered.

8/19/2010, 02:33 PM
Backordered.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkxQMxJmEU&feature=player_embedded

You should enjoy this one.

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2010, 02:35 PM
Out of stock.

Bourbon St Sooner
8/19/2010, 04:15 PM

I don't know how you're gonna fit that on a T-shirt.

49r
8/19/2010, 04:45 PM
The sense of humor store called, your order is in.

Did you find out if they had my order in yet? I placed it like THREE WEEKS AGO! Dang, that sense of humor store is slow...

Tulsa_Fireman
8/19/2010, 04:46 PM
Nope. This does:
http://imvotingteaparty.com/img450/firedept.png

http://pwwwblog.ibeatyou.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/mel-gibson-braveheart-photograph-c101019223.jpg

FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2010, 05:35 PM
Too bad crew-served artillery doesn't fall under the purview of the 2nd Amendment, though I guess it's debatable if a rocket-launcher is crew-served.

Regardless of interpretation, the 2nd Amendment was a means by which the Framer's could ensure the individual citizen had a means to individually and collectively ensure the safety of his person, property, and liberty. It takes more than a flintlock musket to do any of those things. The 2nd Amendment does not specify what sort of "arms" are protected, but suggesting they were only speaking of rifles is asinine. The intent was to protect the ability to protect one's self not to specifically limit the ability to do so to a specific type of firearm. Rifles alone did a splendid job at the time, but I believe the Framer's wanted us to use whatever means possible to protect person, property, and liberty and you can't do that with a hunting rifle.

FWIW, I don't believe in any limitation on the type of weapon an individual should have the right to own. Punish the actual improper use of the weapon not the rightful ownership of the weapon.

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 05:41 PM
http://blackteacup.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/122.jpg

8/19/2010, 05:47 PM
Regardless of interpretation, the 2nd Amendment was a means by which the Framer's could ensure the individual citizen had a means to individually and collectively ensure the safety of his person, property, and liberty. It takes more than a flintlock musket to do any of those things. The 2nd Amendment does not specify what sort of "arms" are protected, but suggesting they were only speaking of rifles is asinine. The intent was to protect the ability to protect one's self not to specifically limit the ability to do so to a specific type of firearm. Rifles alone did a splendid job at the time, but I believe the Framer's wanted us to use whatever means possible to protect person, property, and liberty and you can't do that with a hunting rifle.

FWIW, I don't believe in any limitation on the type of weapon an individual should have the right to own. Punish the actual improper use of the weapon not the rightful ownership of the weapon.Stop it! That makes too much sense, and will be shouted down by those who are and wannabe post-constitutional.

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2010, 05:48 PM
Stop it! That makes too much sense, and will be shouted down by those who are and wannabe post-constitutional.

Who isn't "post-constitutional?" I could probably count them on one hand.

Frozen Sooner
8/19/2010, 05:55 PM

FWIW, I don't believe in any limitation on the type of weapon an individual should have the right to own. Punish the actual improper use of the weapon not the rightful ownership of the weapon.

Could you point out where I said that the right to bear arms was limited to flintlock muskets or hunting rifles?

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2010, 05:57 PM
Could you point out where I said that the right to bear arms was limited to flintlock muskets or hunting rifles?
You didn't. I'm just sayin' if a dude wants to build a basement nuke then that's fine with me as long as he keeps it properly shielded and doesn't accidentally wipe out the entire city. :)

Tulsa_Fireman
8/19/2010, 05:57 PM

Yes.

The right to bear arms is limited to flintlock muskets and/or hunting rifles. And Tulsa_Fireman is a handsome man.

Anything else I can do for you, sir?

Frozen Sooner
8/19/2010, 05:59 PM
You didn't. I'm just sayin' if a dude wants to build a basement nuke then that's fine with me as long as he keeps it properly shielded and doesn't accidentally wipe out the entire city. :)

Ah. Well, I'm a little too busy to go digging through the Convention notes today, but one of these days I'll pull some stuff up on the debates surrounding the 2nd and post it for you. It's been a while since I've read it, so I may misremember.

Yes.

Anything else I can do for you, sir?

:D

yankee
8/19/2010, 06:03 PM
nobody touches my flintlock musket.

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2010, 06:08 PM
Ah. Well, I'm a little too busy to go digging through the Convention notes today, but one of these days I'll pull some stuff up on the debates surrounding the 2nd and post it for you. It's been a while since I've read it, so I may misremember.

:D

I've read the convention notes assuming you're talking about Madison's convention minutes. I'll save you some time though -- they didn't discuss the 2nd Amendment at the Convention. :D

Scott D
8/19/2010, 06:09 PM
probably a good thing yankee, because rlimc would probably polish it a bit too much listening to the radio between 11am and 2pm.

yankee
8/19/2010, 06:14 PM
probably a good thing yankee, because rlimc would probably polish it a bit too much listening to the radio between 11am and 2pm.

do you wanna talk about my **** or my actual flintlock musket?

Frozen Sooner
8/19/2010, 06:15 PM
I've read the convention notes assuming you're talking about Madison's convention minutes. I'll save you some time though -- they didn't discuss the 2nd Amendment at the Convention.

Entirely possible I'm misremembering something else. :shrug:

Scott D
8/19/2010, 06:17 PM
do you wanna talk about my **** or my actual flintlock musket?

hey, flintlock muskets need love, otherwise they get rust and termites.

yankee
8/19/2010, 06:21 PM
hey, flintlock muskets need love, otherwise they get rust and termites.

if i don't use it, it loses it's deadliness. it gets a lot of love.

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 06:43 PM
Entirely possible I'm misremembering something else. :shrug:

I thought family guy clarified this.

8/19/2010, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Scott D
"probably a good thing yankee, because rlimc would probably polish it a bit too much listening to the radio between 11am and 2pm."

Look, a Scotty Potty. Corngratumates on being quoted.

49r
8/19/2010, 08:21 PM
I like my Corngratumates with a little butter and salt.

JohnnyMack
8/19/2010, 08:24 PM

Sweet! I'm ordering that aircraft carrier LAS and I saw at the gun show last weekend!

Scott D
8/19/2010, 08:25 PM
I like mine with a side of coleslaw

SoonerStormchaser
8/19/2010, 08:28 PM
I wanna nuke Canada!

49r
8/19/2010, 08:29 PM
Go ahead, nobody would pry notice if you did.

SicEmBaylor
8/19/2010, 08:31 PM
Sweet! I'm ordering that aircraft carrier LAS and I saw at the gun show last weekend!

Had at it.

Actually, a few years ago I read that Canada was auctioning off one of those smaller chopper carriers. Some billionare bought it and turned it into a giant *** yacht. So, I say go for it but if you turn it into a floating bachelor pad then don't forget your friend SicEm when you go on your babes and booze cruise.

Scott D
8/19/2010, 08:41 PM
boy that'd be one empty yacht.

JohnnyMack
8/19/2010, 11:25 PM
boy that'd be one empty yacht.

Well somebody's certainly not gonna be on my Aircraft Carrier Booze Cruise Down The Arkansas River Party Invite Short List.

Fraggle145
8/20/2010, 01:52 AM
I'm gonna be on it... Dean better be the first in the barrel.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/20/2010, 09:54 AM
Love how the MSM is fueling the Tea Party is racists spew...

"Town Hall" here in Houston black conservative blogger (BCB) vs. Qtip (err, Quannell X or Q10) black activist who danced on a pin head saying that "most" tea party isn't racists, but some are and some of the ideas are. BCB says no way, its about too much gubment and keeping your money. Who got the most air time???

Fraggle145
8/20/2010, 11:25 AM
Stop gaying up this thread. dammit. :mad:

Scott D
8/20/2010, 05:37 PM
Well somebody's certainly not gonna be on my Aircraft Carrier Booze Cruise Down The Arkansas River Party Invite Short List.

dude seriously, SicEm is to chicks on a yacht what a strong strong dosing of off is to mosquitos.

Sooner_Havok
8/20/2010, 06:34 PM
Stop gaying up this thread. dammit. :mad:

no
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l15n7oASKD1qb4qj9o1_400.jpg