PDA

View Full Version : * looses TE for the season

OK2U
8/17/2010, 11:33 AM
Too bad, seems to be a trend down in Austin.
http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/shared-gen/blogs/austin/longhorns/entries/2010/08/16/knee_injury_end.html?cxntfid=blogs_bevo_beat?cxtyp e=rss_longhorns

SoonerDomiNation
8/17/2010, 11:35 AM
Dadgum i hate to see any kid get hurt.

ndpruitt03
8/17/2010, 11:38 AM
Hope they end up like we did last year.

olevetonahill
8/17/2010, 11:41 AM
Hope they end up like we did last year.

Nick , you say some dumb **** from time to time . But I think this statement ranks up there with yer dumbest :rolleyes:

ndpruitt03
8/17/2010, 11:42 AM
You want Texas to have success? I hope they go 7-5, and barely make a bowl game like we did last year.

olevetonahill
8/17/2010, 11:46 AM
So yer sayin that you wernt talkng about injuries?:rolleyes:

Theres Only ONE lose that I care about fer the :texan: s

CrimsonJim
8/17/2010, 11:47 AM
You want Texas to have success? I hope they go 7-5, and barely make a bowl game like we did last year.

NOBODY with a brain wishes injuries to kids, regardless of where they play. Of course we wish * would go 7-5, but not that way. :rolleyes:

badger
8/17/2010, 11:49 AM
somewhere on the intraweb, texags posters are claiming they broke the news and celebrating the news, while laughing at the poor kid whose had his dreams shattered.

... i'm just assuming. i'm not going there to find out.

As for me, I don't wish injuries on anyone, even if it means we'll have an easier time beating Texas. I'd rather settle it on the field than have it determined off the field via injuries.

If you just want Texas to experience what we had to last year, they did - the national title game. I'm sure they enjoyed making it to the title game, but to lose the game once you get there, because your four-year starting QB got injured, there was probably a lot of crying in Austin for the next few months.

ndpruitt03
8/17/2010, 11:49 AM
NOBODY with a brain wishes injuries to kids, regardless of where they play. Of course we wish * would go 7-5, but not that way. :rolleyes:

I can see that mentality with Nebraska or Oklahoma State, but not Texas. I don't care how they do it, You think Texas fans were not laughing at OU for losing 5 games last year?

swardboy
8/17/2010, 11:50 AM
This thread is full of fail starting with "loose, lose, loss"

And I want to beat Texaz when they're at full strength...

Boomer.....
8/17/2010, 11:51 AM
It's never good when a kid gets hurt.

CrimsonJim
8/17/2010, 11:52 AM
I can see that mentality with Nebraska or Oklahoma State, but not Texas. I don't care how they do it, You think Texas fans were not laughing at OU for losing 5 games last year?

I don't give a flying **** if whorn fans were laughing at us or not - it doesn't mean we have to come down to their level and wish injuries upon those kids. Give it up, you are flat out WRONG to say that kind of ****. :cool:

badger
8/17/2010, 11:54 AM

I'm sure they were laughing more that we were losing the games on the field, rather than losing the players off the field.

When they lose, we can laugh (as we all readily admit that we did back in January). When they lose players to injury, not really a laughing matter.

olevetonahill
8/17/2010, 11:56 AM

Have some more red ya runnin dumas

Their just kids . Misguided kids , but kids nonetheless :rolleyes:

Like Jim said WGAFF what :texan: s did last year

OK2U
8/17/2010, 12:12 PM
This thread is full of fail starting with "loose, lose, loss"
dammit

KantoSooner
8/17/2010, 12:23 PM
Hope he recovers quickly and completely.....and can be there to enjoy OU's beatdown of UT this fall.

Soonermagik
8/17/2010, 12:25 PM
It's never good when a kid gets hurt.

+1 I'm never glad to see a guy get hurt for any team.

XingTheRubicon
8/17/2010, 12:25 PM
Nick, * lost Blaine Irby in 2008 for the year, then put Shipley in the slot and kicked our a**. Careful of what you wish for. Hope the injury rehabs well, not just for football, but so he's not limping when he's 40 either. Knee injuries suck.

Jacie
8/17/2010, 12:26 PM
If you never spend anytime reading their forums, then know that posters at one of their worst boards, the infamous hornfans.com, felt bad for Sam Bradford last year.

BoulderSooner79
8/17/2010, 12:43 PM

It's just a game, Focker.

XingTheRubicon
8/17/2010, 12:56 PM
If you never spend anytime reading their forums, then know that posters at one of their worst boards, the infamous hornfans.com, felt bad for Sam Bradford last year.

They still cheered LOUDLY at Sam going down. I was there, right next to them. The second cheer was louder than the first for the sack. btw, I was on the opposite side of the ut student section. Section 4, about 30 feet from the scum line. I genuinely hope UT and OU's athletes are safe from injury in any game or practice. Their fans, however, if one of them fell down the Cotton Bowl stairs (with hair gel, flip flops, KY, and cell phones scattering everywhere) it would be very difficult to refrain from doing the Lloyd Christmas two-armed point and laugh.

ndpruitt03
8/17/2010, 01:19 PM
I just don't get the mentality of some of you guys. It's just like some that have rooted for Texas to win those 2 NCs. There is NO good coming for OU if Texas is even in a NC game and winning NCs. I hate USC but I was rooting for them big time a few years back and I was for Alabama last year. Texas winning does ZERO good for OU. I hope they have 80 players hurt honestly.

XingTheRubicon
8/17/2010, 01:21 PM
I just don't get the mentality of some of you guys. It's just like some that have rooted for Texas to win those 2 NCs. There is NO good coming for OU if Texas is even in a NC game and winning NCs. I hate USC but I was rooting for them big time a few years back and I was for Alabama last year. Texas winning does ZERO good for OU. I hope they have 80 players hurt honestly.

Wow, back to the basement.

You don't wish for your rivals to be injured. Remember when Chris Simms was perfectly healthy and sucked on ice?

BoulderSooner79
8/17/2010, 01:25 PM
Some folks just get too wound up in a simple entertainment product.

C&CDean
8/17/2010, 01:26 PM

Tell me you did not just type "I hope they have 80 players hurt honestly."

Too late, I already saw it. WTF is wrong with you? You think they have to have a buttload of injured kids for us to beat them? You one of them "win no matter if your soul goes to hell" kinda guys? Well then, you're not a real Sooner are you Nik?

Have a break on me.

NormanPride
8/17/2010, 01:36 PM
I thought people understood that Nick was a complete reject. It was just a matter of time. I hope he's gone permanently, because that's inexcusable.

badger
8/17/2010, 02:06 PM
They still cheered LOUDLY at Sam going down. I was there, right next to them. The second cheer was louder than the first for the sack. btw, I was on the opposite side of the ut student section. Section 4, about 30 feet from the scum line. I genuinely hope UT and OU's athletes are safe from injury in any game or practice. Their fans, however, if one of them fell down the Cotton Bowl stairs (with hair gel, flip flops, KY, and cell phones scattering everywhere) it would be very difficult to refrain from doing the Lloyd Christmas two-armed point and laugh.

I heard it on television too, but Lid said it was from people yelling at their neighbors to STFU as opposed to cheering at Sammie being hurt again. So, yeah, it's possible that they aren't all arsehats. Every fanbase has 'em.

Oldnslo
8/17/2010, 02:08 PM
It's just plain disappointing to see Nick's comments.

The kid who got hurt is just that: a kid who got hurt. NOTHING is joyful about it. The fact that his laundry isn't crimson and, instead, looks like a baby took a dump in the hamper is no reason to celebrate a young man's pain.

I hope the kid recovers completely, and someday goes on to a successful career in whatever he chooses, especially if he wants a career in watching OU win football games. Pretty much what I'd wish for any young man.

Widescreen
8/17/2010, 02:22 PM

NOBODY seems to get your mentality. Everybody here likes to see Texas lose. But unlike you, they just aren't so mean-spirited to wish physical harm to college kids, most of whom are probably good people. They just happen to attend a college we love to hate.

olevetonahill
8/17/2010, 02:37 PM
Wow , went to neg ole nick again and he was gone :D

Ruf/Nek7
8/17/2010, 02:41 PM

Agreed!

NormanPride
8/17/2010, 02:56 PM
Wow , went to neg ole nick again and he was gone :D

You look like a dog that's lost his bone, vet! Go find ol 'Leroy. :D

Herr Scholz
8/17/2010, 03:02 PM
That's why we didn't get that TE recruit from Washington. He realized the TE position at UT is turning into being the drummer from Spinal Tap. He was our 3rd string blocking TE though but still.

olevetonahill
8/17/2010, 03:03 PM
You look like a dog that's lost his bone, vet! Go find ol 'Leroy. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I only neg ole leroy when some misguided soul turns him a lil green ;)

Mississippi Sooner
8/17/2010, 03:04 PM
That's why we didn't get that TE recruit from Washington. He realized the TE position at UT is turning into being the drummer from Spinal Tap. He was our 3rd string blocking TE though but still.

But, have any of them ever choked on someone else's vomit?

BoulderSooner79
8/17/2010, 03:19 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I only neg ole leroy when some misguided soul turns him a lil green ;)

That would be his mother.

BoulderSooner79
8/17/2010, 03:19 PM
Agreed!

Sigh. I feel shame today.

CrimsonJim
8/17/2010, 03:31 PM
Agreed!

Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly: you just agreed with somebody that got banned for posting like a d****e?

BoulderSooner79
8/17/2010, 03:39 PM
Let me see if I'm understanding this correctly: you just agreed with somebody that got banned for posting like a d****e?

Nobody explained it was an IQ test.

Crucifax Autumn
8/17/2010, 03:41 PM
But, have any of them ever choked on someone else's vomit?

In Austin? I wouldn't be surprised.

Good to see ole jerkoff banned again. Poor kid has no class. My only question is this: who the hell is gonna blindly agree with everything RLIMC posts in the South Oval now?

CrimsonJim
8/17/2010, 03:41 PM
Nobody explained it was an IQ test.

By my count, we've had two fail it in this thread alone. :D

prrriiide
8/17/2010, 03:44 PM

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/1152795.jpg

Nick, you schmuck.

Get yer back down son. It takes a bigger man to admit when he's wrong.

If your too stupid to realize how you are wrong and how wrong you are in this thread, then please go root for aggy. The mentality fits perfectly and is embarrassing to Sooner fans.

I'd neg you some more, but I have to spread some neg elsewhere first. Consider yourself negged for being an http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/11553475.jpg

stoopified
8/17/2010, 03:54 PM
Well that's a start but in order for Orange Cow fans to understand what OU endured last year they need a few more casualties.

SoonerDomiNation
8/17/2010, 04:05 PM
Apparently ******r dont have any kids. If anything happened to mine id die. Guess thats why i hate to see anything happen to any kid. I hope that dikwad dont EVERRRRRRR get to get back on this board.

oudavid1
8/17/2010, 05:21 PM
I dont care either way, i hope the Athlete is ok always, and i wish * the best except on October 2nd..........and every other saturday

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/17/2010, 05:56 PM
You want Texas to have success? I hope they go 7-5, and barely make a bowl game like we did last year.Your speck icon is missing...how did that happen?

BoulderSooner79
8/17/2010, 06:08 PM
Your speck icon is missing...how did that happen?

there is no spek in purgatory (he he)

Mississippi Sooner
8/17/2010, 06:20 PM
Your speck icon is missing...how did that happen?

Shrinkage. The water is really cold today.

goingoneight
8/17/2010, 06:50 PM
I don't like Texas, but I sure as hell liked watching the back-and-forth thriller they had with USC. I don't like VY, but he sure as hell was entertaining to watch. Seriously don't understand folks who want injuries to happen. I like beating the dogshat outta VY and Texas 65-13 way better than beating a scared pup of a QB thrown into a fluke situation. Even taking all sports and competition out of it... how could you want someone to get injured who's guilty of nothing more than playing for another sports team? Texas fans who cheered for Sam getting hurt, I'm asking you, too. Not just Nick for hoping 80 young men get hurt.

JLEW1818
8/17/2010, 07:21 PM
i don't care for their fans when players get hurt. I just care for the player.

swardboy
8/17/2010, 07:25 PM
I didn't realize how FULL OF FAIL this thread would turn out to be when I said it was full of fail....loooser.

JLEW1818
8/17/2010, 07:27 PM
when Colt McCoy went down in the National Title game i didn't say "awww poor horn fans... awww I feel sorry for Mack and the Horn fans" .... but .. i didn't laugh or cheer either.

i said "i feel sorry for Colt McCoy"

case closed

goingoneight
8/17/2010, 07:37 PM
While I felt bad for McCoy, whose lifelong drea, was shattered that night, I couldn't help but laugh at this little facebook gem.

"For Texas this time in Pasadena, it was the quarterback that went down instead of the coach."

oudavid1
8/17/2010, 07:37 PM
when Colt McCoy went down in the National Title game i didn't say "awww poor horn fans... awww I feel sorry for Mack and the Horn fans" .... but .. i didn't laugh or cheer either.

i said "i feel sorry for Colt McCoy"

case closed

i feel the exact same way.

but i love this fan, you can barley see it, he is right behind Colt after the game and he did the HookEm Whorns and then put up one finger, what a tool.
http://i34.tinypic.com/23hrvrd.jpg

BoulderSooner79
8/17/2010, 08:02 PM
I'm totally selfish and I was ready to kick back and watch a knock-down, drag-out when the horns and 'Bama faced off. When Colt went down, I'm saying - crap, the outcome is inevitable now. I wasn't jumpin' up and down for the horns to win, but I wanted a full 3 hours of entertainment. I felt cheated (even though I didn't pay anything). I did feel bad for Colt - he's the type of kid you want in this game.

BetterSoonerThanLater
8/17/2010, 08:07 PM

its called class. we have it. they dont. be the bigger person. personally, i get much more excited beating them on the field with two fully healthy squads competing. if for nothing else than to set aside any chance of excuses.

Crucifax Autumn
8/17/2010, 08:19 PM
No worries...They'll have a laundry list of excuses either way.

Shakadoodoo
8/17/2010, 08:46 PM
I like beating teams with all their good players - then there is no excuse.

Mississippi Sooner
8/18/2010, 12:10 AM
I just don't have it in me to root for Texas, no matter what. I never hope for any young man to get hurt, but I almost always pull for the opponent to beat the whorns. I'm not one of those SEC robots that thinks he has to pull for the conference no matter what. I've never understood that mentality. I mean, if one of our lightweights gets a good match up, I'll pull for them, but that's it. I'll be honest, though. I cheered like crazy for Bama to beat Texas.

There are a couple of exceptions to this rule. When Texas plays the condoms or the domers, I don't root for the opposition. I simply don't care enough to watch the game. No, I didn't see a minute of VY's win over USC. I might miss a great football game, but watching Texas play against USC or Notre Dame is like choosing between two skanks at closing time. I'll keep my dignity and just go home alone.

oudavid1
8/18/2010, 12:24 AM
I just don't have it in me to root for Texas, no matter what. I never hope for any young man to get hurt, but I almost always pull for the opponent to beat the whorns. I'm not one of those SEC robots that thinks he has to pull for the conference no matter what. I've never understood that mentality. I mean, if one of our lightweights gets a good match up, I'll pull for them, but that's it. I'll be honest, though. I cheered like crazy for Bama to beat Texas.

There are a couple of exceptions to this rule. When Texas plays the condoms or the domers, I don't root for the opposition. I simply don't care enough to watch the game. No, I didn't see a minute of VY's win over USC. I might miss a great football game, but watching Texas play against USC or Notre Dame is like choosing between two skanks at closing time. I'll keep my dignity and just go home alone.

Dam fine post

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 12:27 AM
Yep.

oudavid1
8/18/2010, 12:33 AM
Texas Sucks!

8/18/2010, 12:54 AM
Good to see ole jerkoff banned again. Poor kid has no class. Name-calling earns you a special class of your own.

8/18/2010, 12:56 AM
http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/1152795.jpg

Nick, you schmuck.

Get yer back down son. It takes a bigger man to admit when he's wrong.

If your too stupid to realize how you are wrong and how wrong you are in this thread, then please go root for aggy. The mentality fits perfectly and is embarrassing to Sooner fans.

I'd neg you some more, but I have to spread some neg elsewhere first. Consider yourself negged for being an http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/982I6vVB/11553475.jpgWe sure are good at piling on in this high-class fan base.

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 04:59 AM
If this was a texass board he woulda won an award. I'm glad people here slammed his unsportsmanlike attitude.

CrimsonJim
8/18/2010, 08:39 AM
If this was a texass board he woulda won an award. I'm glad people here slammed his unsportsmanlike attitude.

Looks like you might have hurt RLIMC's feelers with your first post... :pop:

C&CDean
8/18/2010, 08:53 AM
For ****'s sake Rush, do you blindly support everyone/everything that will mindlessly parrot your specific party line? I'm sorry you lost your little butt buddy for a day, but you've seriously got some deep introspection to do. Geez.

For the record, I only gave Nik a one-day hiatus. If he comes back on this thread and apologizes for being such a dillweed then he can hang around. If he doesn't, it's a perma. And yes Nik, I will perma all your other handles and any future handles you decide to try to post with as well. You've pretty much been a dick in all your incarnations, and we've given you a lot of leeway. For whatever reason, you can't seem to not go all dip**** on us every so often. Last chance.

soonerborn30
8/18/2010, 09:03 AM
stupid question time: how can you tell when people are using different handles? i've always wanted to know?

Mississippi Sooner
8/18/2010, 09:06 AM
You can fake an ID, but you can't fake your IP address. :D

soonerborn30
8/18/2010, 09:10 AM
Ohhh...right. So can everybody see that or just the boss?

gaylordfan1
8/18/2010, 09:15 AM
Boy, things really escalated fast. I'm off the boards for one day and I miss all this..... dang. Karma is a BI*CH! To wish injury on anyone is bad news. Esp to kids that have done nothing wrong except for choosing the wrong school to go to.... I mean not picking us. :D Hope the kid gets better. I agree with the poster that said we want them full strength! No injuries and full execution with the type of talent they have only helps us in the end. If not, we will be known for beating a team when they were down.

C&CDean
8/18/2010, 09:17 AM
Oh there's ways to get around it, but eventually the folks that do get busted. It seems that anyone who is jagoff enough to post on multiple computers/locations is jagoff enough to not eventually show their stripes. *******s simply cannot stop being *******s and they end up busting themselves by their pathetic posting style.

gaylordfan1
8/18/2010, 09:29 AM
You heard Dean... keep it above the belt fellas!

XingTheRubicon
8/18/2010, 09:33 AM
Yeah, Nick trying to hide being Nick is akin to a horn fan trying to hide his same sex tendencies.

sooner_born_1960
8/18/2010, 09:37 AM
Haven't I seen Dean post from Baltimore, or something?

oudavid1
8/18/2010, 09:47 AM
what the **ll is going on? Why is everyone all pissed? Why are we yelling.....

gaylordfan1
8/18/2010, 10:00 AM
What?

TexasLidig8r
8/18/2010, 10:36 AM
Anyone who cheers when an opposing college player gets injured ought to be taken out and horsewhipped.

Yes, there were some idiot Texas fans that cheered when Sam got hurt. The one near me got a healthy dose of "why don't you shut the hell up.. by all accounts he's a good kid." from me.

Every fanbase has their doushnozzles. It is a fact of life. But, I'd rather have us go up against an opposing team at full strength then win a game because of injuries.

Here's hoping for no significant injuries for anyone this year.

CrimsonJim
8/18/2010, 11:02 AM
Oh. My. God! I actually agree with something Lid said!!! :eek:

Bourbon St Sooner
8/18/2010, 11:04 AM
Apparently ******r dont have any kids. If anything happened to mine id die. Guess thats why i hate to see anything happen to any kid. I hope that dikwad dont EVERRRRRRR get to get back on this board.

For the sake of the human race, we can only hope he never does. I'm convinced he snuck across from south of the (red) river.

Jacie
8/18/2010, 11:32 AM
Trey Graham is a redshirt freshman, no higher than third string on the depth chart, so his absence is not going to derail the whorn offense. It is, however, symptomatic of the problems Mack has had with the TE position going on for the last four seasons. Most notable of the players missing a year was Bo Scaife, whose college career was cut short due to injury. The presence of Jamal Charles masked the whorns TE problems (However, his rushing yardage in 2006 was half of what it was the year before when Scaife was playing), and the lack of a dominant running back since has contributed to the decline the in sa*et rushing game. The whorn's now have 10 TE's on the roster (compared to OU's 6) and no doubt the coaching staff would love to see one of them turn into a great run blocker to help relieve Gilby at QB.

BoulderSooner79
8/18/2010, 12:27 PM
Oh. My. God! I actually agree with something Lid said!!! :eek:

Get thee to the showers !!

8/18/2010, 12:34 PM
Looks like you might have hurt RLIMC's feelers with your first post... :pop:Crucifax is one of those contemplatives who, because of his lofty mental skills, always claims to be in the middle on politics, yet I suspect he shows his core values with his passionate insults.

ndpruitt03
8/18/2010, 01:22 PM
Look I'll apologizing for going to far in my hatred for Texas. I shouldn't have basically said I wish they have 80 players hurt. It wouldn't make me feel sorry for them if they have all those injuries just like I wasn't sorry for Colt when he got hurt. I was one of the few rooting for Alabama that game and I knew after Colt went down Bama was going to win.

I still won't change my hatred for Texas that much more. I hope they lose every game they play.

BoulderSooner79
8/18/2010, 01:34 PM
"I'm sorry I have no perspective."

C&CDean
8/18/2010, 02:20 PM
Look I'll apologizing for going to far in my hatred for Texas. I shouldn't have basically said I wish they have 80 players hurt. It wouldn't make me feel sorry for them if they have all those injuries just like I wasn't sorry for Colt when he got hurt. I was one of the few rooting for Alabama that game and I knew after Colt went down Bama was going to win.

I still won't change my hatred for Texas that much more. I hope they lose every game they play.

I'm teetering on the edge here nik trying to decide if this is really an apology or not. You are not capable of hating Texas any worse than I do. I hope they lose every single game they play, in every single sport in which they compete. I hate the average arrogant, white wrangler/burnt orange shirt wearing homo average Texas student/fan as bad as anyone. If I see an ******* whorn fan get knocked the **** out by an average Sooner fan for popping off then I'm good with that. Dude who tore off the whorn fans' nuts? Don't really have a problem with that either. However, wishing injury on one of the players goes beyond "going too far." Some of them are kids OU recruited, and but for Satan's intervention causing them to attend UT they'd be a Sooner. I simply cannot wish injury on one of these kids, and anybody that does is not a fan at all. They're a POS ****ing idiot who doesn't deserve a platform to act like what they are.

Your leash is mighty, mighty short nik. Please remember this.

olevetonahill
8/18/2010, 02:26 PM
I dont see it as an apology, More like a lame assed excuse.

SouthFortySooner
8/18/2010, 02:30 PM
I'm sure they were laughing more that we were losing the games on the field, rather than losing the players off the field.

When they lose, we can laugh (as we all readily admit that we did back in January). When they lose players to injury, not really a laughing matter.

Baj, pay tention. We loosed the game

TexasLidig8r
8/18/2010, 02:31 PM

At least pretend like you have a sixth graders' knowledge of the Queen's English. For mouthbreathers like you, who don't know the difference between "loose" and "lose" or "to" and too" along with the pathetic pablum you spew forth, you give the sooner fanbase a bad name. You are living the stereotype.

I have met quite a number of sooners from this site and others, have represented some, have done business with some. Straight up people who represent your school proudly.

Troglodytes like you pull the rivalry down to the lowest level.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/18/2010, 03:11 PM

^^^THIS.

ndpruitt03
8/18/2010, 03:24 PM

I don't believe in excuses. But no OU fan should ever give a real apology for their hatred of Texas.

C&CDean
8/18/2010, 03:35 PM
You don't get it, do you boy?

C&CDean
8/18/2010, 03:37 PM
Y'all carry on in this thread if you need to. You'll be doing it without the dumas though.

olevetonahill
8/18/2010, 03:41 PM
I don't believe in excuses. But no OU fan should ever give a real apology for their hatred of Texas.

:rolleyes:

Mad Dog Madsen
8/18/2010, 04:03 PM
Y'all carry on in this thread if you need to. You'll be doing it without the dumas though.

Thank you!!! :)

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 04:30 PM
Wow, that was quicker than CK's trolls at the hideout.

olevetonahill
8/18/2010, 04:33 PM
Wow, that was quicker than CK's trolls at the hideout.

99% of his trolls dont ever get on to start with ;)

Crucifax Autumn
8/18/2010, 04:34 PM
Yeah, but if I said that it wouldn't fit with the joke.

olevetonahill
8/18/2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah, but if I said that it wouldn't fit with the joke.

;) carry on

oudavid1
8/18/2010, 04:41 PM

Dean is Ari

http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/04/ari_gold_picture_2.jpg

RealUTGrad
8/19/2010, 08:56 AM
Let me tell you guys something, we, real Texas grads and current students, do not find anything funny about injuries. That is not the case with aggies. The actually celebrate injuries especially to Texas players. We , the Texas and OU fans, have our differences but being classless should be left to aggies. That is a sorry group of people unless it happens to one of their own. Ive actually had trouble cheering against OU because of Sam the last 4 years. His relationship with Colt was a great story and great for both schools and their fans. We should be civilized to each other and be on the same to team to keep those Nazis down in college station from ever being good again. I would rather take turns with you guys one year and us one year playing for title then to have them ever do anything note worthy again.

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 09:18 AM
How do you explain the cheering after Sam's injury last year?

RealUTGrad
8/19/2010, 10:36 AM
You are a liar.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/19/2010, 10:51 AM
^^^LMAO! :D

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 11:31 AM
You are a liar.

Yer 1st post in this thread was kinda acceptable. This one not so much.
hell even lid said that some of the saxet fans cheered when Sam went down.
So besides being and idiot is He a liar to ?

Oh and have some red , nimrod

TexasLidig8r
8/19/2010, 11:59 AM
Yer 1st post in this thread was kinda acceptable. This one not so much.
hell even lid said that some of the saxet fans cheered when Sam went down.
So besides being and idiot is He a liar to ?

That depends on if I'm being paid to.. uh.. emphasize hyperbole and theory over the other side's facts. :D

As I said, yes, there were some *********s who cheered when Sam went down. However, contrary to what most people on here believe, it was not all encompassing and composed a small minority of Texas' fans. ******rods are ******rods.. no matter what color of shirt they wear.

Oh and have some red , nimrod

You turned him burnt orange Vet.

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 12:03 PM

Cause i LOVE you dayum whorns so much :rolleyes:

8/19/2010, 12:29 PM
I might be able to develop some respect for the cows, if they ever do something about officiating in the RRS, and probably many, if not most of the other games they play.

oudavid1
8/19/2010, 12:49 PM
If you cant take not so kind words about the great university of *, DONT JOIN A SOONERFANS WEBSITE!

Now im Ari

http://cityrag.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/04/ari_gold_picture_2.jpg

RealUTGrad
8/19/2010, 02:30 PM
Its not about "not so kind words" its about straight up lying. The only sets of fans that cheer about injuries are aggies and red raiders. I was at the game and all I heard was applause when he got up. Don't let hatred make you a liar.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/19/2010, 02:36 PM
I was at the game and all I heard was applause when he got up.

You are a liar.

TexasLidig8r
8/19/2010, 02:38 PM
I might be able to develop some respect for the cows, if they ever do something about officiating in the RRS, and probably many, if not most of the other games they play.

Oh good Lord.. not this again.

The lamentation of Ou fans, "we never lose a game.. we just get screwed over by the refs."
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Please.. please.. please.. stop! Enough!

Leave whining about the officials to lesser schools.

8/19/2010, 02:46 PM

The lamentation of Ou fans, "we never lose a game.. we just get screwed over by the refs."

talk to your fair-minded folks at the UTX, to do something about it.

TXBOOMER
8/19/2010, 02:48 PM

1984 tie caused it for me.

soonerloyal
8/19/2010, 02:51 PM
Prayers for Trey Graham and his quick and complete recovery. :(

Edited: Prayers for Gregory Timmons as well. Bless their hearts.

8/19/2010, 02:53 PM
1984 tie caused it for me.The Final Straw that day: Keith Stansberry makes interceptionin the TX end zone, and slides on his butt for several yards in the rain, until he's out of the end zone...RULING: INCOMPLETE!

Mark_in_Tulsa
8/19/2010, 03:23 PM
s. I was at the game and all I heard was applause when he got up. Don't let hatred make you a liar.

I too was at the game and all I heard was "Kibbles 'n bits 'n bits 'n bits, RealUTGrad likes chick with dicks".

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 03:32 PM

The lamentation of Mack, "we didnt lose that game.. we just get ran out of time."

Now yer talkin lid
Oh and tell yer red breathern there that YOU are not a liar. Unless you are .

oudavid1
8/19/2010, 05:34 PM
I too was at the game and all I heard was "Kibbles 'n bits 'n bits 'n bits, RealUTGrad likes chick with dicks".

hahahaha

TexasLidig8r
8/19/2010, 05:38 PM
The Final Straw that day: Keith Stansberry makes interceptionin the TX end zone, and slides on his butt for several yards in the rain, until he's out of the end zone...RULING: INCOMPLETE!

26 years ago! Over a quarter of a century ago? And you're still whining about it? Get over it.. OH WAIT.. It's a grand conspiracy. We're thick as thieves we are. :rolleyes:

Of course no sooner mentions that during the same game, Ou is backed up in their territory and is punting.. the Ou punter takes the low snap, is on one knee, gets control of the ball, is still on his knee... gets the punt off.... by rule, he was down and we should have had the ball deep in Ou territory.

Dude.. stop pretending you're an Okie Lite fan.

8/19/2010, 05:55 PM
26 years ago! Over a quarter of a century ago? And you're still whining about it? Get over it.. OH WAIT.. It's a grand conspiracy. We're thick as thieves we are. :rolleyes:

Of course no sooner mentions that during the same game, Ou is backed up in their territory and is punting.. the Ou punter takes the low snap, is on one knee, gets control of the ball, is still on his knee... gets the punt off.... by rule, he was down and we should have had the ball deep in Ou territory.

Dude.. stop pretending you're an Okie Lite fan.Another poster brought up that game, and there were several ref "mistakes" in tx' favor in that game, as there are in nearly(I don't remember when it DIDN'T happen)every RRS. You KNOW IT Lid, but, of course it doesn't bother you. If I was a cows fan, I prolly wouldn't make much of it, either. I admit the shi*ty, lopsided officiating is prolly not YOUR fault.

CrimsonJim
8/19/2010, 05:57 PM

Cause i LOVE you dayum whorns so much :rolleyes:

Those folks that can't see that is plainly OkieLite BRIGHT orange need to spend some change and buy a respectable monitor! :cool:

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 06:07 PM
You are a liar.

http://stopbragging.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/true-romance-1993-christopher-walken-dennis-hopper-pic-2.jpg

I haven't negged anybody since 1984. Goddamn his soul to burn for eternity in ****ing hell for making me get my hands dirty.

:P

olevetonahill
8/19/2010, 06:12 PM
http://stopbragging.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/true-romance-1993-christopher-walken-dennis-hopper-pic-2.jpg

I haven't negged anybody since 1984. Goddamn his soul to burn for eternity in ****ing hell for making me get my hands dirty.

Me either bro ;)

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 06:34 PM
I really haven't for a few weeks, but damn, call me a liar for something everyone at the game OR watching on tv could easily hear and it's on! lol

oudavid1
8/19/2010, 06:34 PM

you sir, are above us as men.

way to put that whorn were it belongs.

CrimsonJim
8/19/2010, 06:35 PM

you sir, are above us as men.

way to but that whorn were it belongs.

Crux butted a whorn!!?? :eek:

oudavid1
8/19/2010, 06:37 PM
Crux butted a whorn!!?? :eek:

Dam! im gonna go sit in the corner and think about how i dont pay attention to........wait what?

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 06:37 PM
I actually banged a whorn for 9 years!

oudavid1
8/19/2010, 06:39 PM
I actually banged a whorn for 9 years!

LOL naughty

Crucifax Autumn
8/19/2010, 06:46 PM
Luckily she was more of a "poke" fan.

oudavid1
8/19/2010, 06:48 PM
Luckily she was more of a "poke" fan.

http://rlv.zcache.com/world_series_of_poke_her_champion_tshirt-p235372408842108260us15_400.jpg

47straight
8/20/2010, 10:56 AM
Hey does anyone know who the ref was that blew that call in 1984?

And does anyone know if he happens to be named after any of his blood relative forebears who were coaches at UT?

And does anyone know if that same ref continues to officiate Big 12 games with a noticeable affinity for UT?

8/20/2010, 01:03 PM
Hey does anyone know who the ref was that blew that call in 1984?

And does anyone know if he happens to be named after any of his blood relative forebears who were coaches at UT?

And does anyone know if that same ref continues to officiate Big 12 games with a noticeable affinity for UT?The infamous John Bible? I wish he was the ONLY one of them that did that crap.

TexasLidig8r
8/20/2010, 01:54 PM

True Romance?

A great, very underrated movie.

CrimsonJim
8/20/2010, 02:16 PM

True Romance?

A great, very underrated movie.

You two take this carp to the movie forum. :P

Crucifax Autumn
8/20/2010, 07:34 PM
I'm just amazed Lid and I agree on something.

I feel like putting on a headband and tie dye and singing "Give Peace a Chance" over bong hits with him.

Leroy Lizard
8/20/2010, 07:37 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/world_series_of_poke_her_champion_tshirt-p235372408842108260us15_400.jpg

The man who created that t-shirt is a comedic genius. :rolleyes:

C&CDean
8/20/2010, 07:42 PM
Kinda like my 1979 softball team's shirts that said "Liquor in the front" on the front, and "Poker in the rear" on the back.

Leroy Lizard
8/20/2010, 07:58 PM
Kinda like my 1879 softball team's shirts that said "Liquor in the front" on the front, and "Poker in the rear" on the back.

FIFY

Okie35
8/20/2010, 08:34 PM
I don't give a flying **** if whorn fans were laughing at us or not - it doesn't mean we have to come down to their level and wish injuries upon those kids. Give it up, you are flat out WRONG to say that kind of ****. :cool:

Exactly... I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. I also support beating teams when they are at their best.

huskerland
8/20/2010, 09:02 PM
I can see that mentality with Nebraska or Oklahoma State, but not Texas. I don't care how they do it, You think Texas fans were not laughing at OU for losing 5 games last year? Nebraska fans don't enjoy a player being injured regardless of the team they play for! That is not the mind set for Husker fans and I doubt OSU wants to see anyone injured either! These are just young folks trying to better themselves in this fabulous game of football! BTW, just a couple of weeks away now and the season will be underway!

CrimsonJim
8/20/2010, 10:17 PM
I'm just amazed Lid and I agree on something.

Makes ya feel kinda...I dunno..."dirty" when that happens, don't it? :cool: