PDA

View Full Version : No, no, no, noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

oudavid1
8/15/2010, 12:56 AM
FAIL

soonerborn30
8/15/2010, 09:08 AM
Never, ever title a thread like that again.

I almost pooped my pants wondering which key player sustained a season-ending injury.

meoveryouxinfinity
8/15/2010, 09:42 AM
I heard he was going to practice through his injury.

Monster Zero
8/15/2010, 10:16 AM

I almost pooped my pants wondering which key player sustained a season-ending injury.

Thank you.

It wouldn't be football if someone didn't get busted up a little. Let's give him a couple of days off if he needs it and chill.

Eielson
8/15/2010, 10:21 AM
Oh no, a minor groin injury. :rolleyes:

delhalew
8/15/2010, 10:25 AM
Second time in the last month someone has done this to us with their thread title...a little consideration people, please.

TXBOOMER
8/15/2010, 10:27 AM
Please don't title threads like this unless the story is worthy. Some of us take this **** seriously!

Breadburner
8/15/2010, 10:31 AM
I dont care for the histrionics either....

NormanPride
8/15/2010, 10:42 AM
Minor groin injury? I thought you had to catch a few real passes before the girls mobbed you?

Breadburner
8/15/2010, 10:59 AM
I pulled my groin once...felt so good I pulled it again.....

olevetonahill
8/15/2010, 11:04 AM

Thank you.

It wouldn't be football if someone didn't get busted up a little. Let's give him a couple of days off if he needs it and chill.

Second time in the last month someone has done this to us with their thread title...a little consideration people, please.

Please don't title threads like this unless the story is worthy. Some of us take this **** seriously!

Guys , Ima cut him some slack cause he still a nOOb an all .

But David be advised that the Plane to Bolivia with yer seat reserved , is warming up on the Ramp .:D

CrimsonJim
8/15/2010, 11:16 AM
Rut roh, Dave-O. That's not a good thang!

silverwheels
8/15/2010, 12:18 PM
You sure you're not the girlfriend? Way to be over dramatic with the thread title.

XingTheRubicon
8/15/2010, 12:27 PM
Don't worry David, everyone's just a little up tight after last year. Having said that, when I saw your thread title, a little pee came out.

Mississippi Sooner
8/15/2010, 12:36 PM
I just figured he had a serious zipper accident.

oudavid1
8/15/2010, 12:46 PM

Guys , Ima cut him some slack cause he still a nOOb an all .

But David be advised that the Plane to Bolivia with yer seat reserved , is warming up on the Ramp .:D

My bad:eek: , im sorry :(

I dont know what this means :(

olevetonahill
8/15/2010, 12:53 PM
Now at the 1st Tailgate ya can get me a beer ;)

oudavid1
8/15/2010, 12:56 PM
Now at the 1st Tailgate ya can get me a beer ;)

ok, but i aint one of dem queers
http://jeremy-miller.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/suspicious.jpg

gaylordfan1
8/15/2010, 01:20 PM
Don't worry David, everyone's just a little up tight after last year. Having said that, when I saw your thread title, a little pee came out.

This is true. Yea, after last year we are a little on edge. I think everyone is hoping to get by with only a few bruises this season. And when I saw this thread and the first name I saw was Stills, I sharted just a bit. I'm not really sure if it was the thread or all the BBQ ribs I had last night. So, I will let lil dave off on this one. It had to be the ribs.

olevetonahill
8/15/2010, 01:22 PM

A little hell Ima still mopin the floor :eek:

oudavid1
8/15/2010, 01:58 PM
This is true. Yea, after last year we are a little on edge. I think everyone is hoping to get by with only a few bruises this season. And when I saw this thread and the first name I saw was Stills, I sharted just a bit. I'm not really sure if it was the thread or all the BBQ ribs I had last night. So, I will let lil dave off on this one. It had to be the ribs.

Haha i know, i wasnt really around at all last season.

My b :(

SouthFortySooner
8/15/2010, 06:47 PM
I propose a 'Crimson Alert' for disasters. A take on the seriousness of an Amber Alert type dealio.

StoopTroup
8/15/2010, 06:53 PM
I guess we could try and make this into a decent thread....

List the players that if injuried would make you poop your pants.

I got nuthin'........

oudavid1
8/15/2010, 07:45 PM
haha ^^^

Landry Jones :(

Hes got so much time to become elite, and i think he dosnt want to waste a second

But he seems like a tough SOB

Go Down, Moses
8/16/2010, 08:12 AM

Nor I. History was my least favorite subject in school.

KantoSooner
8/16/2010, 11:38 AM
worst potential hits? Jones, clearly. After that, anybody on either line. We really need stability there this year.