PDA

View Full Version : FSU Loses 2 More

NorCaligator
8/10/2010, 01:39 PM
1. Upper classman DT McCray - pretty big hit, since they don't have much depth at DT

2. RB Pressley - buried on the depth chart, so not as significant.

Both out for the year with knee injuries. I hate this time of year because of these kinds of reports. For these guys, I wish them the best.

I think FSU is going to have a tough year.

CobraKai
8/10/2010, 01:45 PM
Dang. Sounds like a terrible off season for them thus far.

Ruf/Nek7
8/10/2010, 01:49 PM
sounds like an easier W in Norman

delhalew
8/10/2010, 02:09 PM
Dammit. I wanted some stiff competition from the Noles, a game were we get to prove something on our way to Dallas.

budbarrybob
8/10/2010, 02:55 PM
Haven't you heard? The the 'Nole's have been lift'n and even been seen practicin' as well. Christ sakes the even have a Heisman candidate for QB... we're doomed... DOOMED!

gaylordfan1
8/10/2010, 03:44 PM
Dammit. I wanted some stiff competition from the Noles, a game were we get to prove something on our way to Dallas.

^This^

I'm not throwing down the "easy win" card just yet. I wanna see our boys in action before I start that again this year. Cough...BYU...COUGH. I still think we win though.

Soonermagik
8/10/2010, 04:25 PM
Sounds like us last year. They will be a force within the next 2 years! I hope we cream them at home. I like Florida State, but we need to thump a few decent teams.

cvsooner
8/10/2010, 06:15 PM
I like our chances now better'n I did two weeks ago. I admit it.

oudavid1
8/10/2010, 06:16 PM

Oh yeah, for sure

Soonermagik
8/11/2010, 08:42 AM

They were going to have a tough time coming into Norman with all of their guys. Now that they've lost 4 players they might as well forfeit. ;)

Seriously, I see another Miami type home game where we just trash them.

sooneron
8/11/2010, 08:48 AM
They were going to have a tough time coming into Norman with all of their guys. Now that they've lost 4 players they might as well forfeit. ;)

Seriously, I see another Miami type home game where we just trash them.

That "miami-type" game had a very good Sooner OLine playing in it. We'll see...

cvsooner
8/11/2010, 12:05 PM
The Miami analogy is probably a good one. FSU reminds me of that at this point...talented, but a new head coach, a new defensive coordinator, and young. Ponder is a great QB, though. He will be trouble...or could be. We'll see, is right.

soonerfromgeorgia
8/12/2010, 09:00 PM
I hate to say it but OU will have a tough time playing at FSU next season due to the humidity down here. I live just a few miles away from Tallahassee and if next year is anything like this one, you'll see more than the usual cramps.

gaylordfan1
8/12/2010, 09:26 PM
It's pretty bad here! Now, I haven't been to Tallahassee lately, but it is bad!