PDA

View Full Version : B-I-O-B

Sooner in Tampa
8/10/2010, 05:47 AM
Silly me...I thought the campaign was over...I am really, really, really tired of this crap

At a fund-raising event for Democrats in Dallas, where Bush now lives, Obama said the former president's "disastrous" policies had driven the U.S. economy into the ground and turned budget surpluses into deficits.

"The policies that crashed the economy, that undercut the middle class, that mortgaged our future, do we really want to go back to that, or do we keep moving our country forward?" Obama said at another fund-raising event in Austin, referring to Bush's eight years as president.

"When we talk about this 'going back' thing, I notice that some Republicans say, 'Well, he just wants to bash the previous administration, he's looking backwards.' ... No, no, no. The reason we're focused on it is because the other side isn't offering anything new," Obama said in Austin.

"There's been a fundamental lack of seriousness on the other side," Obama said.

HEH

George Bush, who doesn’t have a vote in congress and who no longer occupies the White House, is to blame for it all.

He broke Obama’s promise to put all bills on the White House web site for five days before signing them.

He broke Obama’s promise to have the congressional health care negotiations broadcast live on C-SPAN.

He broke Obama’s promise to end earmarks.

He broke Obama’s promise to keep unemployment from rising above 8 percent.

He broke Obama’s promise to close the detention center at Guantanamo in the first year.

He broke Obama’s promise to make peace with direct, no precondition talks with America’s most hate-filled enemies during his first year in office, ushering in a new era of global cooperation.

He broke Obama’s promise to end the hiring of former lobbyists into high White House jobs.

He broke Obama’s promise to end no-compete contracts with the government.

He broke Obama’s promise to disclose the names of all attendees at closed White House meetings.

He broke Obama’s promise for a new era of bipartisan cooperation in all matters.

He broke Obama’s promise to have chosen a home church to attend Sunday services with his family by Easter of last year.

Yes, it’s all George Bush’s fault. President Obama is nothing more than a puppet in the never-ending failed Bush administration.

If only George Bush wasn’t still in charge, all of President Obama’s problems would be solved

During 8 years in office Bush drove up our national debt$4.22 trillion dollars. He was in office 2,920 days, which gives him an effective daily debt rate of $1.44 billion.

The White House budget shows that when he completes his first term he will have driven up our debt $6.58 trillion dollars. He will have been in office 1,460 days, which gives him an effective daily debt rate of $4.51 billion.

Unemployment was 4.7% in January 2007 when the Democrats took congress.

Barry is just a partisan prick using his bully pulpit