PDA

View Full Version : Good Heupel article

badger
8/9/2010, 12:37 PM
Because he played one year before my time, my favorite memory of him is at the Mizzou home game when he was running up and down the sidelines trying to get the crowd pumped up to combat Chase McBooger pinned deep in Mizz territory. It was so loud down there, that I was yelling while clamping both hands over my ears. :D

Oh yeah, the article! Good read.

Link (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OU/article.aspx?subjectid=92&articleid=20100809_92_B1_ULNSUq886813)

Someone once said on here that OU-Texas would one day be Head Coach Josh Heupel versus Head Coach Major Applewhite. I would have thought so too, till they brought in Will Muschump.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/9/2010, 12:49 PM
Great read! You gotta love Josh Heupel! I think he'll be an awesome OC one day...

goingoneight
8/9/2010, 03:41 PM
You didn't get the memo?

There's no "one day" about it. Heupel is already better than KW, Chuck Long, Mark Mangino and Mike Leach combined! :D

ocsooner
8/9/2010, 04:32 PM
You didn't get the memo?

There's no "one day" about it. Heupel is already better than KW, Chuck Long, Mark Mangino and Mike Leach combined! :D

Until he actually gets the OC job. Then we get to beat up on him. :D

delhalew
8/9/2010, 04:45 PM
Knowing Josh can't stay and coach our QBs forever, I wish he could be our OC. Clearly, KW is in no hurry to move on. Oh well, Josh will benefit from working at other programs. Maybe he can get recruiting contacts he doesn't have now, and come back to us when we need him.

HBick
8/9/2010, 04:46 PM
Hey lots of things happen, KW is a great OC, no doubt about it, but for the future of the team, Heupel might make a better OC if it comes down to that.

AZSOONER
8/9/2010, 06:01 PM
I met Josh a few weeks ago at Sooner Legends, he has always been one of my favorites, but he is a cool guy in real life too.