PDA

View Full Version : Ex UT LBer gets knocked out by guy half his size

Collier11
8/8/2010, 06:55 PM
A recent UT LBer knocks out a girl and a UFC fighter half his size f**ks him up!

I didnt see this posted yet so if it is, my bad...still funny though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qzxjBRD7Nw

Leroy Lizard
8/8/2010, 07:14 PM
Do we have an ID on the nancy that got knocked out?

Collier11
8/8/2010, 07:18 PM
yea, its Rashad Bobino, ex UT LBer

Leroy Lizard
8/8/2010, 07:21 PM
yea, its Rashad Bobino, ex UT LBer

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/tag/roger_huerta

Hornfans thread:

http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=6235446&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Collier11
8/8/2010, 07:22 PM
I dont care if it was a Sooner, that guy deserved to be F'd up

Crucifax Autumn
8/8/2010, 07:22 PM
Shoulda been a Sooner that kicked his ***.

Collier11
8/8/2010, 07:23 PM
That wouldve been icing on the cake

Leroy Lizard
8/8/2010, 07:34 PM
And I was just beginning to think: It has been some time since an ex-Horn made the news. What's it been... two weeks?

TXBOOMER
8/8/2010, 07:53 PM
Regardless of weight the last MFer you want on your *** is a world class fighter. I remember reading that Urlacher about got his *** kicked by Randy Couture a few years ago. I can't believe the dude punched that chick.

cheezyq
8/8/2010, 11:33 PM
<Lid>No way. All Bonghorns players are stand-up citizens and pillars of the community. Nothing to see here. Move along.</Lid>

gaylordfan1
8/8/2010, 11:46 PM
I just wish I could see the knock out punch! The woman got up quicker than he did!!!!

Curly Bill
8/8/2010, 11:48 PM
Roger Huerta is no piddly little wannabe UFC fighter either. He was, and may still be, the real deal.

...and I wasn't a fan until I saw this. :D

Leroy Lizard
8/8/2010, 11:57 PM
<Lid>No way. All Bonghorns players are stand-up citizens and pillars of the community. Nothing to see here. Move along.</Lid>

You got it all wrong.

<LID> (crickets chirping) </LID>

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 12:00 AM
It would be interesting to read Rashad's text messages over the next few days. I bet a lot of LOLs appear.

goingoneight
8/9/2010, 12:25 AM
That movie advertisement for "The Other Guys" makes me laugh when the car crashes through the building and the guy says "sorry, I was texting!"

I know Ferrell and Co. are trying to be funny in their own way, but around here everyone knows exactly why I think it's funny. :D

AlbqSooner
8/9/2010, 06:29 AM
I liked the quote from the article:

"With an ex-Longhorn football player involved, the Austin PD will no doubt proceed cautiously in its public pronouncements."

Heh!

oumartin
8/9/2010, 08:20 AM
Wish that video was clearer. woulda been cool to see Huerta land the punch.

soonerborn30
8/9/2010, 08:40 AM
Yeah, the dumdum with the camera decides not to follow the fight and just pans over to the crowd instead. grrrr!!!

TexasLidig8r
8/9/2010, 09:22 AM
You got it all wrong.

<LID> (crickets chirping) </LID>

He oughtta be taken out horse whipped, tied to a red ant hill, have honey dripped all over his "woman hittin" ***, after being munched on for a few hours, be horse whipped again and then have sea salt poured into his wounds.

No excuse for hitting a woman... especially in the cowardly way this was done.

You see.. unlike people on here who tend to look the other way when an Ou player or former player does something stupid, when crap like this happens, I don't care who the person is or who they played for.

CrimsonJim
8/9/2010, 10:12 AM
Damn, you almost made a complete post without the "yeah but, yOU people" schtick. I was really getting ready to show ya some love until you just had to throw in that last paragraph. I guess I shouldn't feel so disappointed...

sooneron
8/9/2010, 10:16 AM
He oughtta be taken out horse whipped, tied to a red ant hill, have honey dripped all over his "woman hittin" ***, after being munched on for a few hours, be horse whipped again and then have sea salt poured into his wounds.

No excuse for hitting a woman... especially in the cowardly way this was done.

You see.. unlike people on here who tend to look the other way when an Ou player or former player does something stupid, when crap like this happens, I don't care who the person is or who they played for.

:rolleyes:

olevetonahill
8/9/2010, 10:18 AM
Jim , does this remind you of any one ?

http://www.la2day.com/files/u228/292890.jpg

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle/52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle.jpg

TexasLidig8r
8/9/2010, 10:22 AM
Damn, you almost made a complete post without the "yeah but, yOU people" schtick. I was really getting ready to show ya some love until you just had to throw in that last paragraph. I guess I shouldn't feel so disappointed...

Dude.. I wouldnt know what to do without your daily dose of negspek keeping me a beautiful shade of burnt orange on here.

CrimsonJim
8/9/2010, 10:28 AM
Keep posting like a moron and you'll maintain that beautiful shade of OSU orange on your whorn arse.

cheezyq
8/9/2010, 10:50 AM

I knew some seriously lame accusation about Sooner nation would come spewing from your fingers...

If you learn anything from Lid, you learn that "justice" is all about diversion, and perception of what truth really means. Lie, lie, then lie some more.

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 12:12 PM
He oughtta be taken out horse whipped, tied to a red ant hill, have honey dripped all over his "woman hittin" ***, after being munched on for a few hours.

by the ants, right? Otherwise.... :eek:

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 12:14 PM
The UT player made a mistake. He should have Huerta "I play for the University of Texas."

King Crimson
8/9/2010, 12:31 PM
Lid: remember that Klotz kid for UT hoops that whacked his gf's head against a car window? As I recall, he never missed a game.

I don't see anyone here, ever, "looking the other way" when it comes to this stuff.

nice try, though.

TahoeSOONER
8/9/2010, 12:31 PM
Who sucker punches a GIRL from behind?

Sickening and I'm glad justice was served. I'm shocked more people didn't pummel his whorn ***.

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 12:36 PM
I'm shocked more people didn't pummel his whorn ***.

Why?

TahoeSOONER
8/9/2010, 12:47 PM
Why?

If I was out with friends at a club and saw a big dude sucker punch a girl from behind I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one trying to fight him. You don't hit girls, especially from behind, and if you do that means all rules are off. Im saying he should've been jumped by more than just one guy even though that one dude did the job.

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 01:10 PM
If I was out with friends at a club and saw a big dude sucker punch a girl from behind I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one trying to fight him. You don't hit girls, especially from behind, and if you do that means all rules are off. Im saying he should've been jumped by more than just one guy even though that one dude did the job.

The fight was in Austin. He was an ex-Horn player.

soonerborn30
8/9/2010, 02:24 PM
I'm pretty sure if I watched JT Thatcher hit a girl from behind I'd kick him in the knee until gravy poured out. Just sayin'.

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 02:31 PM
I'm pretty sure if I watched JT Thatcher hit a girl from behind I'd kick him in the knee until gravy poured out. Just sayin'.

And I believe you. But this is a Horn player. Remember? ("Cedric Benson was only trying to get his tv. I would have done the same. If anything, that bitch should have been the one they arrested.")

Watch the vid. Now tell me how many people in the street actually confronted the player. (Answer: One.)

soonerborn30
8/9/2010, 02:43 PM
I guess that's just the difference between Norman and Austin.

Like that quote somebody uses for a sig. "people at UT represent different values than people at OU" or something to that effect.

CrimsonJim
8/9/2010, 03:04 PM
Jim , does this remind you of any one ?

http://www.la2day.com/files/u228/292890.jpg

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle/52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle.jpg

Indeed it does. :)

olevetonahill
8/9/2010, 03:08 PM
:D :D :D :D

47straight
8/9/2010, 03:21 PM

Like that quote somebody uses for a sig. "people at UT represent different values than people at OU" or something to that effect.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

TexasLidig8r
8/9/2010, 03:22 PM

Oh. you are so right.

Everyone in Norman are just absolute angels.. being able to overlook things like..holding screwdrivers against girl's necks and such.

Yes.. by all means.. every single person in the entire City of Austin is evil and every person in Norman is a paragon of virtue. Completely different values...

Lord Almighty. :rolleyes:

TexasLidig8r
8/9/2010, 03:24 PM
And I believe you. But this is a Horn player. Remember? ("Cedric Benson was only trying to get his tv. I would have done the same. If anything, that bitch should have been the one they arrested.")

It was only one little jacket.
It was only a little bit of gasoline.
It was only my second alcohol related driving offense.
It was only guns on school property.
It was only so bad Les Miles kicked me off the team.
It was only a Phillips head NOT a flat head screwdriver.

Yeah.. those things NEVER happen to Ou players. :rolleyes:

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 03:31 PM
Oh. you are so right.

Everyone in Norman are just absolute angels.. being able to overlook things like..holding screwdrivers against girl's necks and such.

Didn't happen in Norman. If it had, I would have come flying to the rescue and given the player a well-deserved pummeling.

olevetonahill
8/9/2010, 03:40 PM
Yeah.. those things NEVER happen to Ou players. :rolleyes:

http://common.tycoonresearch.com/assets/image/08082008_jackass_1.jpg

http://imemobook.org/Images/hole/01/sparkleberrysprings.com.jpg

bmjlr
8/9/2010, 03:41 PM
Oh. you are so right.

Yes.. by all means.. every single person in the entire City of Austin is evil and every person in Norman is a paragon of virtue. Completely different values...

Exactly. :D

soonerborn30
8/9/2010, 03:47 PM
Oh. you are so right.

You must be a little more embarassed about this one than usual, Liddy. Usually you smartly shy away from commenting about these types of things, what with all the pot and kettle references that would fly around if you did.

I can't speak for everyone in Norman. I'm even pretty sure that there are some major Texas-sized *********s that call OU home (some of them hang out at 747, oddly enough). But what I do know is this: If I saw some meathead ******* hit a girl in the back of the head like that, I would do my best to make sure he paid for it, as would everyone I know, regardless of where he played football.

Furthermore, I've been to Austin multiple times. Some of the coolest people I've ever met live in Austin. But I'm pretty sure the Massengil/cool person ratio is a little higher in ATX. But what the hell do you care? You don't even live there. You're neighbors with Mark Cuban and Dubya...right?

For the record, I thought the Chaisson kid had no business coming here, and judging from other posts on this board, he may not be here for much longer after all. But I digress...

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 06:34 PM
Furthermore, I've been to Austin multiple times. Some of the coolest people I've ever met live in Austin. But I'm pretty sure the Massengil/cool person ratio is a little higher in ATX. But what the hell do you care? You don't even live there. You're neighbors with Mark Cuban and Dubya...right?

When I was there, all I could find was sissy food (and the worst pizza EVAR), like sandwiches served on panini bread. That would take the fight right out of a man.

OU-HSV
8/9/2010, 07:39 PM
Video has been removed...damn

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 08:22 PM
It's all over the place the last time I looked.

http://mmalice.com/roger-huerta/roger-huerta-fights-guy-in-austin-streets-for-hitting-a-girl-video_4b6b4d618.html

Roger clocks him at the 46 second mark. You can see the UT dude looking for his brains at about the 1:06 mark. (He played for Mack, so he has to look real hard.) You can then see the Austin crowd expressing far more concern for the UT player than the female victim at around 1:27.

Collier11
8/9/2010, 08:47 PM
doesnt work

Leroy Lizard
8/9/2010, 09:04 PM
doesnt work

They're pulling them down pretty fast.

You can thank TMZ for that.

sooneron
8/9/2010, 10:34 PM
It is heartwarming to see all those whorns rushing to Rashad's aid.

Hell, Lid would have been over there slipping the guy his business card.

Collier11
8/9/2010, 10:43 PM
Oh. you are so right.

See LID, everytime you want to prove a point you bring this up. The problem is that this was never proven

Im not saying it didnt happen, but we certainly have no video of it

Curly Bill
8/9/2010, 10:44 PM
Did you guys ever think that if we ignored Lid he might go away?

Collier11
8/9/2010, 10:51 PM
Dean likes his bow ties too much for him to want to go away :D

TXBOOMER
8/9/2010, 10:56 PM
I wonder if a whorny DA will try to put an ag assault charge on Huerta. Does any one know if the sucka puncha gangsta got arrested?

Leroy Lizard
8/10/2010, 12:01 AM
I wonder if a whorny DA will try to put an ag assault charge on Huerta. Does any one know if the sucka puncha gangsta got arrested?

Judge Lizard (scary thought, I know): What we have here is a fight between two full-grown men. No one surprised the other or used an illegal weapon. The fact that the plaintiff in this case even has the gall to file a complaint, nonetheless show his face in pubic, is an affront, an AFFRONT, to MY courtroom!! Mr. Bobino, I see hear that you are an avid drummer. Well, unless you want to be playing the drums for Jimi Hendix, I suggest you stay away from that thar Mr. Huerta.

As for Mr. Huerta... you da' man!!"

sooner59
8/10/2010, 12:27 AM
Holy **** I just liked an LL post. :eek:

gaylordfan1
8/10/2010, 01:07 AM
Would a UFC fighters hands be considered a weapon? Just a question. Isn't it with kong fu masters? :D

Man, I'm glad to see someone stand up for the girl. That LB thought no one would step to him and face him. Roger Huerta deserves to never buy a drink at a bar for the rest of his life!

cheezyq
8/10/2010, 02:06 AM
Did you guys ever think that if we ignored Lid he might go away?

I've thought about that, but it won't work. He loves himself and his bland opinions too much to hold back.

soonerborn30
8/10/2010, 06:42 AM
Would a UFC fighters hands be considered a weapon? Just a question. Isn't it with kong fu masters? :D

Man, I'm glad to see someone stand up for the girl. That LB thought no one would step to him and face him. Roger Huerta deserves to never buy a drink at a bar for the rest of his life!

I'm not sure if you're serious, so I'll answer. The answer is no, but guys that are trained are typically held to a little bit higher standard, so to speak. They know what they're doing better than most, so if they do go off on somebody they'll most definitely get punished.

Breadburner
8/10/2010, 07:01 AM
LL's linked worked for me.....

Socrefbek
8/10/2010, 07:51 AM
Here is how it gets covered in Austin .... :texan:

http://www.statesman.com/sports/former-ufc-fighter-makes-rescue-in-austin-844446.html?cxtype=rss_ece_frontpage

The Ex-UT LB is an "unidentified" person

Leroy Lizard
8/10/2010, 03:18 PM
LL's linked worked for me.....

He didn't mean it, everyone! Take it easy on him.

Leroy Lizard
8/10/2010, 03:40 PM
Here is how it gets covered in Austin .... :texan:

http://www.statesman.com/sports/former-ufc-fighter-makes-rescue-in-austin-844446.html?cxtype=rss_ece_frontpage

The Ex-UT LB is an "unidentified" person

In their defense, they sorta have to. But is there any doubt? Wouldn't Rashad have publicly defended himself by now if he really wasn't the dude in the vid?

I know I would. Hell, if I was Rashad I would create my own cable channel, The Bobino Network, just to proclaim my innocence.

"Next on the Bobino Channel, Rashad Bobino updates us on his progress in uncovering the real identity of the Austin ***-wipe."

"Hi, I'm Rashad Bobino. We've been hot on the trail of the Austin ***-wipe ever since that tragic evening when he broadsided a defenseless woman in front of an Austin nightclub. You've seen him in videos. You've heard about him in the news. Well, we're going to get this scumbag. Take another look at the man in the video. If you've seen him, contact us. Our operators are lined up to take your calls. And if you think it was me... well, it wasn't."

Whatever it takes.