PDA

View Full Version : After 5 years they are finally getting around to a trial

olevetonahill
8/6/2010, 09:13 AM
For this Yainch ?
WTF

Okla. warden's wife set for trial in September

Associated Press - August 6, 2010 8:15 AM ET

MANGUM, Okla. (AP) - A trial for a warden's wife accused of helping an inmate escape from prison remains on schedule to start Sept. 20 after a pretrial hearing in the case.

Greer County Assistant District Attorney David Thomas says a judge on Thursday set an Aug. 20 deadline for attorneys to file pre-trial motions in the case of Bobbi Parker. He says arguments on those motions likely will be held in early September.

Defense attorney Garvin Isaacs says several motions will be heard. He declined further comment other than to say he is preparing his witness list and will be ready for trial.

Parker is accused of helping convicted killer Randolph Dial escape in 1994 - then living with him on the run. The two were discovered living on a chi

OhU1
8/6/2010, 09:34 AM
For some reason I thought they ended up reducing the charges and disposing of this. I can see a jury letting her off on pity. She is a loser and fell for the charms of a sociopath.

olevetonahill
8/6/2010, 09:36 AM
I pity her Husband and Kids if she has any. The Husband is a loser to . hell dint he take her back ?:eek:

Jacie
8/6/2010, 09:52 AM
I used to date a girl who loved it when we played Escaped Convict and the Warden's Wife . . .

olevetonahill
8/6/2010, 09:57 AM
I used to date a girl who loved it when we played Escaped Convict and the Warden's Wife . . .

Go on :hot:

SicEmBaylor
8/6/2010, 01:00 PM
I remember when this happened. I can't believe it's just now going to trial.

nighttrain12
8/7/2010, 07:47 PM
Yes, her husband took her back. She obviously was/is mentally 'disturbed' and needs counseling the rest of her life. I think it was a combination of her helping him and he threatening her as to how she stayed with him all those years. Once Dial escaped from jail though, it was his own ability to avoid authorities all those years, not because of her.

oumartin
8/7/2010, 08:30 PM

You're shanking me, You're shanking me with your shank like c@ck!

oh, and btw. we know one of the daughters of this bobbi parker. Crazy but she is fairly normal.