PDA

View Full Version : When does Sam get his statue In Heisman Park?

stoopified
8/4/2010, 06:30 PM
I know they said it wouldn't be until Sam left OU,well he is gone now.Has anyone heard if they have started his statue,or when it will be unveiled? I assumed that everything was set in motion when Sam declared for the drat BUT have heard no confirmation or even rumor.Ferris Ferris? Anyone ? Anyone?

soonerboy_odanorth
8/4/2010, 06:38 PM
I actually like the farked upside down vs. LoSuRs idea...

Somebody post it...

Flagstaffsooner
8/4/2010, 06:43 PM
I was at Heisman Park Saturday, no Sammy.

sooner59
8/4/2010, 09:34 PM
I doubt it is this season. Just guessing.

StoopTroup
8/4/2010, 09:44 PM
http://media.nowpublic.net/images//6e/0/6e0d75dde0fd917309f9929bb8a4c13c.jpg

badger
8/4/2010, 09:47 PM
it might be sammie's heisman pose that they sent out to the voters the year that he won

http://soonerdudes.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/samstrikesaposekq1.jpg

as for when, sorry if you all tire of me saying this, but the first four were Oklahoma Centennial Commission projects. You have a clock in your town that showed up three years ago? Centennial project. You see those little logos everywhere on highways and the signs change to little Oklahoma numbers? Centennial project.

So, if there were to be a Sammie project, the Centennial's been over for more than two years. It'll have to be an OU project now... and yes, it'll likely happen

As for the lurking Pokes that wonder why OU got it for their Heismans and OSU didn't - OSU apparently rejected a Heisman statue. Probably thought it would be lonely :)

AZSOONER
8/4/2010, 10:23 PM
it might be sammie's heisman pose that they sent out to the voters the year that he won

http://soonerdudes.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/samstrikesaposekq1.jpg

as for when, sorry if you all tire of me saying this, but the first four were Oklahoma Centennial Commission projects. You have a clock in your town that showed up three years ago? Centennial project. You see those little logos everywhere on highways and the signs change to little Oklahoma numbers? Centennial project.

So, if there were to be a Sammie project, the Centennial's been over for more than two years. It'll have to be an OU project now... and yes, it'll likely happen

As for the lurking Pokes that wonder why OU got it for their Heismans and OSU didn't - OSU apparently rejected a Heisman statue. Probably thought it would be lonely :)

That is an AWSOME pic.

goingoneight
8/4/2010, 10:33 PM
I remember him only missing on two throws in his first start and people still saying he was going to have to transfer out when Keith Nichol took over. :D

God, I love teh innerwebz. :D

soonerboy_odanorth
8/5/2010, 12:55 AM

BEEYOOOUUTIFUL!

Even though this is a certain "no", I hope to have this "Heisman pose" replica sitting on my desk one day!

(C'mon, that was a rock-n-roll moment in the annals of OU football!)

AlbqSooner
8/5/2010, 06:50 AM

One of the scariest moment in my years of watching OU football.

soonerboy_odanorth
8/5/2010, 08:04 AM
One of the scariest moment in my years of watching OU football.

Yeah... but when he popped up you knew the whuppin' was in the bag!

badger
8/5/2010, 09:01 AM
That is an AWSOME pic.

They made fans out of it - one side was sam's pic, the other was his stats. Every Heisman voter received one.

King Barry's Back
8/5/2010, 09:27 AM
Those things cost a few hundred thousand dollars. They'll have to raise the funds for it, interview artists, commission somebody to sculpt it, and then have it shipped in and installed.

It will take a while.

Plus, I am guessing they did no dedicated fundraising while Sam was still on the squad.

C&CDean
8/5/2010, 09:35 AM
Just so long as Switzer doesn't wear a fro to the ceremony it's all good.

gaylordfan1
8/5/2010, 09:46 AM
Those things cost a few hundred thousand dollars. They'll have to raise the funds for it, interview artists, commission somebody to sculpt it, and then have it shipped in and installed.

It will take a while.

Plus, I am guessing they did no dedicated fundraising while Sam was still on the squad.

I'm sure Sam will make a healthy donation for this cause! He did get a little green this year.

GottaHavePride
8/5/2010, 02:20 PM
I'm sure Sam will make a healthy donation for this cause! He did get a little green this year.

I don't know, he seems more like the kind of guy that would be a bit embarrassed that people want to make a statue of him.

badger
8/5/2010, 02:30 PM
BEEYOOOUUTIFUL!

Even though this is a certain "no", I hope to have this "Heisman pose" replica sitting on my desk one day!

It was also a rock-n-roll moment in the annals of OSU football. We both had the helicopter spin in our highlight reels that we showed fans during pregame to fire them up.

I would link OSU's video to prove it, but that would subject you all to "Cowboys 4ever" and I'm already subjected you to Berry Tramel today, so I'll pass.

stoopified
8/26/2010, 04:32 PM
Talked to James Hale about this and he says the process is underway,the big hangup being when can Sam come back for the unveling? He said last time he asked they were raising funds and hoping to have it done and unveiled this season or next.James went on to say he would try to get an update.

badger
8/26/2010, 04:34 PM
It mind be on hold for a few years - they're making 100-win coaching statues outside the Switzer Center - the path you take to get to the athletic dorms. SE corner of the stadium. They're unveiling them over either a two or three-year period, so something tells me that unless something expedites the need to enshrine sammie, they're going to hold off for three, four years.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/26/2010, 04:37 PM
Yeah, it'll prolly be a few years. Jason White didn't get his until 2007 IIRC.

stoopified
8/26/2010, 04:50 PM
Just reporting what I was told,will update if James gets back to me.

goingoneight
8/26/2010, 04:58 PM
Just so long as Switzer doesn't wear a fro to the ceremony it's all good.

Word has it Stoops is gonna grow out a shag for the unveiling. :D

badger
8/26/2010, 05:20 PM
Nah, Barry can wear a fro if Billy wants him to.

In fact, Landry should sport one with his stache. Fear the Stache? No, no, no... fear the frostache

GKeeper316
8/26/2010, 05:25 PM

all completely uneccesary since OU has a very good fine arts program full of talented students that would love to make a sam bradford statue for heisman park.

badger
8/26/2010, 05:33 PM
all completely uneccesary since OU has a very good fine arts program full of talented students that would love to make a sam bradford statue for heisman park.

bob stoops' twin sons can make sam statues out of modeling clay.:D

SunnySooner
8/26/2010, 09:01 PM
Wow, that's gonna be a lotta Heismans for the little baby recruits to see when they come for their visit. Hopefully, we'll need one for Mr. Broyles by the end of the year as well. Then Heisman Park will be getting prit near crowded. It's damn good to be a Sooner!!! Oh Lowered, is it September yet?!?!?!??!

stoopified
8/26/2010, 10:37 PM
Wow, that's gonna be a lotta Heismans for the little baby recruits to see when they come for their visit. Hopefully, we'll need one for Mr. Broyles by the end of the year as well. Then Heisman Park will be getting prit near crowded. It's damn good to be a Sooner!!! Oh Lowered, is it September yet?!?!?!??!Amen

gaylordfan1
8/26/2010, 11:14 PM
Wow, that's gonna be a lotta Heismans for the little baby recruits to see when they come for their visit. Hopefully, we'll need one for Mr. Broyles by the end of the year as well. Then Heisman Park will be getting prit near crowded.

We have plenty of room.... We will just put sod on the track behind Heisman park! That should be enough room for the next 3-4 years. :D

soonerborn45
8/26/2010, 11:26 PM
Yeah, it'll prolly be a few years. Jason White didn't get his until 2007 IIRC.

Yeah but they only started Heisman Park like the year before that or something. Billy, Steve, and Billy got theirs in 06 I think. Could be wrong though.

badger
8/27/2010, 08:12 AM
Yeah but they only started Heisman Park like the year before that or something. Billy, Steve, and Billy got theirs in 06 I think. Could be wrong though.

Centennial project - had to be up by the year 2007. Billy V's went up in 2005 (true story - some OU official tells our players that they'll be pulling for them getting title #8, the players, including Dusty D, laugh a little, and the next day they lose to TCU. OUCH!), Steve Owens in 2006, and Boomer Billy and Jason in 2007.

Mad Dog Madsen
8/27/2010, 09:59 AM
Wow, that's gonna be a lotta Heismans for the little baby recruits to see when they come for their visit. Hopefully, we'll need one for Mr. Broyles by the end of the year as well. Then Heisman Park will be getting prit near crowded. It's damn good to be a Sooner!!! Oh Lowered, is it September yet?!?!?!??!

I love Ryan Broyles as much as anybody but there's only been 2 WR's to ever win the Heisman. Since 1935 about 90% of the time it's been a QB or RB. ...I would love to see it happen though!

SunnySooner
8/27/2010, 10:34 AM
I love Ryan Broyles as much as anybody but there's only been 2 WR's to ever win the Heisman. Since 1935 about 90% of the time it's been a QB or RB. ...I would love to see it happen though!

I had seen his name on a watch list earlier that day, forget whose it was, I'll try to link it if I find it. If he plays even better than he did last year, he deserves to be in the mix. Hopefully, we'll have Landry in there too!!;) :D

badger
8/27/2010, 10:46 AM

Larry Fitz would have probably gotten more votes Jason White's year if he wasn't a sophomore...ish. I know he declared pro on a technicality, but he was d@mn good as a receiver and I think he was Jason's runner-up. Pretty good, considering that the field also included Ole Miss' Eli Manning.

sooner59
8/27/2010, 10:52 AM
We should have a big plaque on the wall in the Switzer Center to honor those who got robbed of the Heisman. Shall we make a list?

1. Josh Heupel (2000)
2. Adrian Peterson (2004)

badger
8/27/2010, 11:00 AM
We should have a big plaque on the wall in the Switzer Center to honor those who got robbed of the Heisman. Shall we make a list?

1. Josh Heupel (2000)

Greg Pruitt. Twice.

Soonerfan88
8/27/2010, 11:25 AM

1. Josh Heupel (2000)

Tommy McDonald

Lott's Bandana
8/28/2010, 10:39 AM

1. Josh Heupel (2000)

Billy's second.

badger
8/28/2010, 11:15 AM
we must have more heisman runners up than any other school :(

stoopified
8/28/2010, 12:51 PM

1. Josh Heupel (2000)

...A few years ago I ran a thread on this very subject.I'll see if I can dig it up.

swardboy
8/28/2010, 02:40 PM
Joe Washington...no way Archie Griffen deserved two!

SoonerMom2
8/28/2010, 04:33 PM
Most likely have the Oklahoma artist Mr. Paul Moore from right here in Norman who is doing all the Centennial statues at Bricktown do Sam's. No one does better work than our own local sculpture who also did the statues of the seed sower and others on campus. Only has to be shipped a short distance from his studio to reach Heisman Park across from the stadium.

TopDawg
1/18/2011, 04:59 PM
I drove by the park today and wondered this same thing. Then I found this thread.

we must have more heisman runners up than any other school :(

Vessels was really the first one to be in the running the year that he won it.

Then we had these guys who finished in the Top 5:

1954 Kurt Burris Runner-Up to Alan Ameche
1956 Tommy McDonald (3rd) and Jerry Tubbs (4th) behind Paul Hornung (1st) and Johnny Majors (2nd)
1971 Greg Pruitt (3rd) behind Pat Sullivan (1st) and Ed Marinaro (2nd)
1972 Greg Pruitt Runner-Up to Johnny Rodgers
1974 Joe Washington (3rd) behind Archie Griffin (1st) and Anthony Davis (2nd)
1975 Joe Washington (5th) behind Archie Griffin (1st), Chuck Muncie (2nd), Ricky Bell (3rd) and Tony Dorsett (4th)
1979 Billy Sims Runner-Up to Charles White
1986 Brian Bosworth (4th) behind Vinny Testaverde (1st), Paul Palmer (2nd) and Jim Harbaugh (3rd)
2000 Josh Heupel Runner-Up to Chris Weinke
2004 Adrian Peterson Runner-Up to Matt Leinart

Roy Williams finished 7th in 2001
Quentin Griffin finished 10th in 2002

TopDawg
1/18/2011, 05:01 PM
Until Sam won it, I would've probably liked the players in our Heisman Runner-Up Park more than the ones in our Heisman Park.

Burris, Pruitt, Sims, Heupel, Peterson
v.
Vessels, Owens, Sims, White...and now Bradford

If Little Joe had been a runner-up, it would be no contest.

jumperstop
1/18/2011, 05:02 PM
Probably wouldn't be until homecoming or something next season. Maybe even two seasons from now. Didn't they just start unvielling the coaches statues next to the athletic dorms?

Mad Dog Madsen
1/18/2011, 05:07 PM
If Little Joe had been a runner-up, it would be no contest.

Little Joe would have won the Heisman had we not been on probabtion. :(

stoopified
1/18/2011, 05:13 PM
I've heard they wan to set it up for a time Sam could be there.Barring injury that might mean an offseason unveiling.

Mad Dog Madsen
1/18/2011, 05:24 PM
I've heard they wan to set it up for a time Sam could be there.Barring injury that might mean an offseason unveiling.

They could find a bye week and do it during a home game. That would be cool.

jumperstop
1/18/2011, 05:29 PM
They could find a bye week and do it during a home game. That would be cool.

This seems the most reasonable to me. Why would they want to unviel it if nobody is going to be there? I bet it's during a home game.

stoopified
1/18/2011, 05:37 PM
This seems the most reasonable to me. Why would they want to unviel it if nobody is going to be there? I bet it's during a home game.I know that would be the ideal setup but do we have a homegame during a Ram bye week?

jumperstop
1/18/2011, 05:45 PM
I know that would be the ideal setup but do we have a homegame during a Ram bye week?

Don't follow the NFL but I'm sure they can work something out in the next couple of years. I honestly don't think it'll be this coming season.

Sooner_Tuf
1/18/2011, 06:41 PM
Talked to James Hale about this and he says the process is underway,the big hangup being when can Sam come back for the unveling? He said last time he asked they were raising funds and hoping to have it done and unveiled this season or next.James went on to say he would try to get an update.

James isn't making the deposit I hope :eek:

SoonerMom2
1/18/2011, 08:50 PM

The guy in Norman who does all the OU statutes and the ones for the Centennial Commission is going to be doing Sam's just like the rest he has done for OU around campus.

MyT Oklahoma
1/18/2011, 11:02 PM
I drove by the park today and wondered this same thing. Then I found this thread.

Vessels was really the first one to be in the running the year that he won it.

Then we had these guys who finished in the Top 5:

1954 Kurt Burris Runner-Up to Alan Ameche
1956 Tommy McDonald (3rd) and Jerry Tubbs (4th) behind Paul Hornung (1st) and Johnny Majors (2nd)
1971 Greg Pruitt (3rd) behind Pat Sullivan (1st) and Ed Marinaro (2nd)
1972 Greg Pruitt Runner-Up to Johnny Rodgers
1974 Joe Washington (3rd) behind Archie Griffin (1st) and Anthony Davis (2nd)
1975 Joe Washington (5th) behind Archie Griffin (1st), Chuck Muncie (2nd), Ricky Bell (3rd) and Tony Dorsett (4th)
1979 Billy Sims Runner-Up to Charles White
1986 Brian Bosworth (4th) behind Vinny Testaverde (1st), Paul Palmer (2nd) and Jim Harbaugh (3rd)
2000 Josh Heupel Runner-Up to Chris Weinke
2004 Adrian Peterson Runner-Up to Matt Leinart

Roy Williams finished 7th in 2001
Quentin Griffin finished 10th in 2002

+ Jack Mildren in 1971 to Pat Sullivan (Auburn).

ouwino
1/19/2011, 06:41 AM
Little Joe would have won the Heisman had we not been on probabtion. :(

you are correct. the probation back then prevented OU from being on tv for 3 years. and, as has been discussed on here before, a team could only be on tv a couple times a year. there was no fox sports, or espn. only one game televised per week.

the best description i ever heard of the situation regarding the probation and Joe Washington (and i dont know who said it, sorry), "Joe Washington is the best college running back the Nation never saw"

texaspokieokie
1/19/2011, 11:26 AM
you are correct. the probation back then prevented OU from being on tv for 3 years. and, as has been discussed on here before, a team could only be on tv a couple times a year. there was no fox sports, or espn. only one game televised per week.

the best description i ever heard of the situation regarding the probation and Joe Washington (and i dont know who said it, sorry), "Joe Washington is the best college running back the Nation never saw"

OU was only off tv for 74 & 75.

TopDawg
1/19/2011, 11:41 AM
+ Jack Mildren in 1971 to Pat Sullivan (Auburn).

He finished 6th that year. The site I was looking at only had the top 5 until the 2000s, when it went to the top 10.

TopDawg
1/19/2011, 11:44 AM
Check out the top 4 in the first year of the Heisman:

1) Jay Berwanger (Chicago)
2) Monk Meyer (Army)
3) William Shakespeare (Notre Dame)
4) Pepper Constable (Princeton)

Those are some great names.

TopDawg
1/19/2011, 11:45 AM
He finished 6th that year. The site I was looking at only had the top 5 until the 2000s, when it went to the top 10.

Also, we had two guys in the Top 10 before Vessels won. Jack Mitchell (8th in 1948) and Leon Heath (7th in 1950).

TMcGee86
1/19/2011, 12:43 PM

It will take a while.

Not a problem. I found a statute (several actually) just sitting in a dumpster in Austin. Strange, I know, but a little Rustoleum and voila!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/meyer86/loanersam.gif

This should tide us over till we can round up the scratch for a new one. :D

virginiasooner
1/19/2011, 12:53 PM
Also, we had two guys in the Top 10 before Vessels won. Jack Mitchell (8th in 1948) and Leon Heath (7th in 1950).

Geez folks, what about Darrell Royal? He came in second in 1949! And before everyone gets all Horn-sterical, remember that the stadium down in Austin is named for a Sooner.

TopDawg
1/19/2011, 02:12 PM
Geez folks, what about Darrell Royal? He came in second in 1949! And before everyone gets all Horn-sterical, remember that the stadium down in Austin is named for a Sooner.

Heisman.com doesn't even have him in the top 8.
http://www.heisman.com/winners/l-hart49.php

Boomer_Sooner_sax
1/19/2011, 02:15 PM
Not a problem. I found a statute (several actually) just sitting in a dumpster in Austin. Strange, I know, but a little Rustoleum and voila!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/meyer86/loanersam.gif

This should tide us over till we can round up the scratch for a new one. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ruf/Nek7
1/19/2011, 11:19 PM

Am I the only one that doesn't like this!?!

stoopified
5/11/2011, 05:20 PM
Got the tail end of a James Hale comment on KREF today,I thought I heard him say that Sam't statue will be unvsiled saturday. If so,why?If they couldn't wait until football season couldn't they set up a Sam Day to allow fans to celebrate<like the celebration they had for the NC(I think it was in March 2001). I don't really recall when it was, I was there and I do recall the weather was decent so I can't imagine it was earlier in the year.

Soonerfan88
5/11/2011, 09:37 PM
The showing this weekend is only for those attending an expensive fundraiser for the new housing complex. It will then be placed and officially unveiled this fall on campus.

nativesooner
5/13/2011, 03:00 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't like this!?!

Nope.... I don't.... folks seem to ignore the fact that the ball was coming loose. Granted he might have been out of bounds at that point, but still would have been more cool if he'd held on to the ball. If that is the design, I can see some Poke fans standing outside every game reminding us of that. Maybe even printing tshirts. :D

http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/653072/gallery_photo.jpg

http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/653073/gallery_photo.jpg

I kind of like this one... But then again, I can be boring at times....

http://www.nfltouchdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/sam-bradford-si.jpg

SoonerofAlabama
5/14/2011, 10:08 PM
Still like it. OSU fans act like they did a great thing when they knocked him out of bounds. I like the next play after he did that where he picked up a fumble and ran it in for the touchdown.

Soonerpsycho
5/14/2011, 10:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/c4p5t.jpg

usaosooner
5/14/2011, 10:37 PM

Bradford. Sam Bradford

SbOrOiNaEnR
5/14/2011, 11:43 PM
I kind of like this one... But then again, I can be boring at times....

http://www.nfltouchdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/sam-bradford-si.jpg

Good call.

swardboy
5/15/2011, 05:55 AM
It's good to be a Sooner.

SunnySooner
5/15/2011, 08:53 AM
FABULOUS. But where's his long curly locks? It's just not Heisman Sam without the AWESOME mop of silky black hair!!!
http://i618.photobucket.com/albums/tt269/Nadegejorda/sam_bradford_heisman.gif

SunnySooner
5/15/2011, 08:55 AM
And why do the pants end ABOVE his knee--that ain't right.

Oh well, picky, picky, it still looks allsome.

JLEW1818
5/15/2011, 09:03 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/30di7i8.jpg

JLEW1818
5/15/2011, 09:09 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/33u386e.jpg

JLEW1818
5/15/2011, 09:10 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/ermoa0.jpg

OU-HSV
5/15/2011, 09:11 AM
Decent looking statue, but it doesn't resemble him much at all. Oh well, that's not what's important...what's important is that Sam's accomplishments will always be remembered

JLEW1818
5/15/2011, 09:13 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2eds6ix.jpg

JLEW1818
5/15/2011, 09:15 AM
http://i53.tinypic.com/eth3j8.jpg

SoonerofAlabama
5/15/2011, 09:16 AM
Decent looking statue, but it doesn't resemble him much at all. Oh well, that's not what's important...what's important is that Sam's accomplishments will always be remembered

I agree that it doesn't look like him. I still like it though because it is still going in Heisman Park.

OU-HSV
5/15/2011, 09:29 AM
I agree that it doesn't look like him. I still like it though because it is still going in Heisman Park.

agreed

usaosooner
5/15/2011, 11:50 AM
Its 2011. We really should have holograms by now

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7458/vuf5z71305478434.jpg

SbOrOiNaEnR
5/15/2011, 12:24 PM

Is that Jason White's wife? Damn, I need to win me a Heisman Trophy.

swardboy
5/15/2011, 03:03 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2eds6ix.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, but is that Archie Manning????

swardboy
5/15/2011, 03:13 PM
Never mind...just saw the Clendon Thomas thread where Archie was the keynote speaker.

swardboy
5/15/2011, 03:15 PM
Is that Jason White's wife? Damn, I need to win me a Heisman Trophy.

Looks like she could rehab his.....knees.

E-Town
5/16/2011, 09:20 AM

^^The lady with Jason White looks like the lady in the Rock Star movie.

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2001_Rock_Star/2001_Rock_Star_123.jpg

sooner518
5/16/2011, 09:27 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/ermoa0.jpg

Love demarco's suit/tie combo. 3 button suits should die a horrible, horrible death.

Bob also looks like he is in the process of slimming down. A few years ago, he seemed a lot bigger than he looks now.

JLEW1818
5/16/2011, 09:32 AM
i wonder what Carol is like

meow

Soonerson1975
5/16/2011, 10:07 AM
i wonder what Carol is like

meow

Doesn't she sell Avon? If so I would imagine she smells good.

SoonerPride
5/16/2011, 10:38 AM
Doesn't she sell Avon? If so I would imagine she smells good.

Mary Kay.

She even lets Bob drive her pink Cadillac.

http://www.carolstoops.com/aboutcarol.htm

JLEW1818
5/16/2011, 11:40 AM
she makes bank too.

she be texting me all the time

SteelClip49
5/16/2011, 12:18 PM
Jason White looks like has lost a lot of weight as well.

badger
5/16/2011, 01:58 PM
Jason White looks like has lost a lot of weight as well.

Better than an ex-athlete that still eats like an athlete :eek:

It's good for him to keep his appearances up though, since I see him in ads in the Tulsa area a lot from some air conditioning service.

nativesooner
5/17/2011, 02:47 PM
Decent looking statue, but it doesn't resemble him much at all...

Perhaps the sculptor got Sam's headshot mixed up with former HB Jack Ging's?

http://photos.newsok.com/2/showimage/1418927/gallery_photo

http://images.tvrage.com/people_galleries/3/7430/79583.jpg

SoonerofAlabama
5/29/2011, 02:13 PM
I want to know who did it. I like it, but it just doesn't resemble him.

texaspokieokie
5/30/2011, 09:17 AM
I want to know who did it. I like it, but it just doesn't resemble him.

well then, why do you like it ??? :D

SoonerofAlabama
5/30/2011, 09:19 AM
It is his Heisman Park statue, I can't just not like it.

texaspokieokie
5/30/2011, 09:20 AM
that makes sense.