PDA

View Full Version : Craigslist

C&CDean
8/4/2010, 02:49 PM
I check out the Farm and Garden and Tools section on craigslist a couple times a week. Sometimes I am embarrased by these people. A couple from today:

hi , i train horses and ponies i am very gentle and i dont yell or hit any horses i every mess with i take my time on them and get them to trusted me before i ask them to do any thing you can call or text me at xxxxxxxxx i have refences

Ok here is the Deal I have a really nice mare this I am willing to trade for a good running work and pulling truck. This mare is going to make one of the nicest all around mares. He has the comformantion, mind, and talent to do it all. She has been trained in Hunter Hack, Hunter Jumper, Wester, and started on barrels. This mare is does it all well. Is placeing high in all of her english classes. Working so nice on all of her western as well. If you are you looking to go to the pay window right now than give me a call and lets she what you got. Now if you are looking to get those Kidos invovled in the local and state 4H than here is the horse for you and the family.
With this mare standing a powerful 14.3hh she is ready for any size and level of rider. Now only is she great minded, she is easy on the eyes.
Miss B is UTD on all shots wormings and shoeings.
This Mare will not let you down she is trained well and ready to please.

Looking to trade a good running truck that can pull. Will consider all offers (tack horses trucks trailers) Please don't send me endless emails of junk. This mare won't be given away.

Thanks for your time. Always remember to ride with pride and devoation.

WTF?

Tulsa_Fireman
8/4/2010, 02:51 PM
i have refences

What's there not to understand? He has refences, which are fences he's had to install twice.

C&CDean
8/4/2010, 02:53 PM
comformantion?? Somebody help me out here.

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 02:56 PM
I dint Know Doleo was into horses :D

C&CDean
8/4/2010, 03:01 PM
Another one:

I HAVE TO MANY RHODE INLAND RED ROOSTERS, $10.00 DOLLARS EACH, THERE JUST BEAUTIFUL,HAVE TO MANY, GET THEM WHILE I HAVE THEM, MY NUMBER IS xxxxxxx ASK FOR JODI,BRING YOUR OWN CARRIER, GREAT COCKLE DOODLE DOOS IN THE MORNING , CALL ME,I DONT CHECK MY EMAILS,AND I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD MUSTANG FOR SALE TO, $350.00 NOT BROKE AT ALL, SHES BEAUTIFUL,JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR HER,1 PRIOR OWNER BESIDES ME,SHES WORKABLE,BUT WE DONT HAVE THE TIME

IB4OU2
8/4/2010, 03:03 PM
Another example of a couple of graduate students in the OSU Department of Animal Science selling items on Craigslist.

Tulsa_Fireman
8/4/2010, 03:04 PM
Daaaaamn. Ten bucks a head for Rhodeys?

That's worse than the spelling and grammar.

C&CDean
8/4/2010, 03:07 PM
But they're **** a doodle ****ing doos!!

Boomer.....
8/4/2010, 03:10 PM
You're not a chicken ****er are you?

AZSOONER
8/4/2010, 04:24 PM
Another example of a couple of graduate students in the OSU Department of Animal Science selling items on Craigslist.

:D

Crucifax Autumn
8/4/2010, 08:11 PM
Where's Skull on this one?

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 08:16 PM
Where's Skull on this one?

Prolly still has Doleo in the woodshed :eek:

OU-HSV
8/4/2010, 08:23 PM
Another one:

I HAVE TO MANY RHODE INLAND RED ROOSTERS, $10.00 DOLLARS EACH, THERE JUST BEAUTIFUL,HAVE TO MANY, GET THEM WHILE I HAVE THEM, MY NUMBER IS xxxxxxx ASK FOR JODI,BRING YOUR OWN CARRIER, GREAT COCKLE DOODLE DOOS IN THE MORNING , CALL ME,I DONT CHECK MY EMAILS,AND I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD MUSTANG FOR SALE TO, $350.00 NOT BROKE AT ALL, SHES BEAUTIFUL,JUST DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR HER,1 PRIOR OWNER BESIDES ME,SHES WORKABLE,BUT WE DONT HAVE THE TIME

The comma is their best friend I see

Tulsa_Fireman
8/4/2010, 08:25 PM
I, don't understand, what, you, me,an with th,at statement,

OU-HSV
8/4/2010, 08:28 PM
I, don't understand, what, you, me,an with th,at statement,

ITZ REEL CIMPLE,JUHST REED, THEE QUOTA THAZ ALLL CAPZ, UPP ABUV

picasso
8/4/2010, 11:31 PM
I met Howzit on that website. I was looking for a good, local massage.

Crucifax Autumn
8/4/2010, 11:50 PM
Thats almos't as cool a's mis'placed apostrophe's.

olevetonahill
8/5/2010, 12:49 AM
I miss Doleo :(