PDA

View Full Version : A Public Service Announcement: II

Sooner04
8/4/2010, 02:33 PM
Friends,

Leroy Lizard likes to be contrary. If you have a passionate viewpoint, he will argue the other side regardless of whether he believes in it or not just to watch you get all hot and bothered over the issue.

Please do not get sucked into the trap.

With warmest regards.

Your friend,
Sooner04

Crucifax Autumn
8/4/2010, 03:08 PM
He's not the only one...

MR2-Sooner86
8/4/2010, 03:09 PM
In other news the sun rose in the east today.

olevetonahill
8/4/2010, 03:48 PM
Caint get nothin by you can he .:rolleyes:

OhU1
8/4/2010, 04:49 PM
Leroy has never got me hot or bothered about anything. I've suspected he was trolling a bit on the religious topics but who knows? Most of this board is a goof anyway.

Leroy Lizard
8/4/2010, 04:51 PM
Wow. I am really honored.

TopDawg
8/4/2010, 05:28 PM
Wow. I am really honored.

A better response would've been "Am not."

Fraggle145
8/4/2010, 05:44 PM
This thread gives me whisky dick. :mad:

Crucifax Autumn
8/4/2010, 11:58 PM
It shrivels me up like a leaf of lettuce in a pan of boiling soup.

Harry Beanbag
8/5/2010, 12:00 AM
Leroy has never got me hot or bothered about anything. I've suspected he was trolling a bit on the religious topics but who knows? Most of this board is a goof anyway.

There are more trolls than real posters. That's apparently how they want it to be around here.

Crucifax Autumn
8/5/2010, 12:02 AM
Oh no he didn't!

tommieharris91
8/5/2010, 02:04 AM
I'm shocked. Leroy didn't answer MR2's post by saying the sun didn't rise in the east.

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 02:32 AM
I love this game.

1. Call Leroy out.

2. Complain when Leroy responds.

It's the rage in the football group.

starclassic tama
8/5/2010, 01:56 PM
this is one of my favorite things in the world to do as well

GottaHavePride
8/5/2010, 02:03 PM
There are more trolls than real posters. That's apparently how they want it to be around here.

Last time we tried banning people that were stirring crap up everyone decided the mods were on a power trip and being Nazis.

Besides, if we start banning the annoying people there wouldn't be anyone left to post. ;)

OklahomaTuba
8/5/2010, 02:03 PM
Good Lord.

Here's an idea, if you don't like what a Leroy says, put him on ignore.

It's a hell of a lot easier and less whiny/bitchy than starting a post about it.

Sooner_Havok
8/5/2010, 02:13 PM
Good Lord.

Here's an idea, if you don't like what a Leroy says, put him on ignore.

It's a hell of a lot easier and less whiny/bitchy than starting a post about it.

But no where near as fun or rewarding. But, you already knew the joys of whining and bitching.

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 03:01 PM
Friends,

Leroy Lizard likes to be contrary.

This is true to an extent. I just find agreeing no fun at all. So if I post, it is usually because someone has posted something I find ridiculous. (And I am always right.)

I don't know why I'm called a troll. Usually trolls are cut-and-run artists. Or is that right?

Harry Beanbag
8/5/2010, 04:32 PM
Last time we tried banning people that were stirring crap up everyone decided the mods were on a power trip and being Nazis.

Apparently, you guys have really convinced yourselves that's how it all went down. I guess the saying is true.

Besides, if we start banning the annoying people there wouldn't be anyone left to post. ;)

This is true. :)

C&CDean
8/5/2010, 04:35 PM
So, pray tell, how did it go down? Enquiring minds want to know.

Harry Beanbag
8/5/2010, 04:35 PM
I don't know why I'm called a troll. Usually trolls are cut-and-run artists. Or is that right?

Trolls are people who act like someone other than themselves just to start trouble. In short, they have no respect for anybody, simply use the board (and other people) to get their sick rocks off.

But that discussion has been driven into the ground the last decade or so and my thinking is greatly outnumbered and inconsequential.

Harry Beanbag
8/5/2010, 04:36 PM
So, pray tell, how did it go down? Enquiring minds want to know.

You're not sucking me into that again. Everybody knows what happened. I'm done with it.

C&CDean
8/5/2010, 04:37 PM
Trolls are people who act like someone other than themselves just to start trouble. In short, they have no respect for anybody, simply use the board (and other people) to get their sick rocks off.

But that discussion has been driven into the ground the last decade or so and my thinking is greatly outnumbered and inconsequential.

Or more like someone who has multiple handles and uses on of them to be a dick. In this case, I completely agree with you. When the board software identifies these folks, and if they're being dicks, they are dealt with harshly. Unfortunately, in a couple very annoying peoples' case, nothing identifies them as a troll, so it's pretty hard to determine if they really are or not.

C&CDean
8/5/2010, 04:40 PM
Sucking you into what? There's been so much ****ing drama on this board over the past 10+ years I tend to forget who/what/when/why/where/how every little case of somebody getting their taint hairs twisted goes down.

Episode after episode of twisted drama - and the funniest thing is some folks take it seriously. I look at some of the people who baled over the years because of the stupidest ****. Then, they run off to another website where the same stupid **** goes down and it's somehow better? Meh.

Harry Beanbag
8/5/2010, 04:41 PM
Or more like someone who has multiple handles and uses on of them to be a dick. In this case, I completely agree with you. When the board software identifies these folks, and if they're being dicks, they are dealt with harshly. Unfortunately, in a couple very annoying peoples' case, nothing identifies them as a troll, so it's pretty hard to determine if they really are or not.

Of course the multiple handles is part of the problem. People who are too big of a ***** to speak their mind under their "real" name.

I have no idea what your side of the software looks like.

This is a tired discussion, apparently there is no cure for it.

C&CDean
8/5/2010, 04:43 PM
Of course the multiple handles is part of the problem. People who are too big of a ***** to speak their mind under their "real" name.

I have no idea what your side of the software looks like.

This is a tired discussion, apparently there is no cure for it.

Nope. No cure. No cure for someone who is ****ed up enough to own 2 computers (or more) and log in seperately so the software won't identify them. These folks I feel sorry for.

badger
8/5/2010, 05:08 PM
Your friend,
Sooner04

Thanks! I promise to limit womens basketball discussion to one thread again this season in return! :D

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 05:43 PM
Wow, I wasn't even trying this time.

AlbqSooner
8/5/2010, 07:49 PM
Awww hell Dean. The real fun is getting Leroy into about the third page of a thread disagreeing with you and then slowly and surreptiously switch sides. Freaks him out.

delhalew
8/5/2010, 08:00 PM
I love this game.

1. Call Leroy out.

2. Complain when Leroy responds.

It's the rage in the football group.

Try not spreading the same ****tarded arguement over several football threads and maybe you won't get that reaction.

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 09:06 PM
Awww hell Dean. The real fun is getting Leroy into about the third page of a thread disagreeing with you and then slowly and surreptiously switch sides. Freaks him out.

I don't like it when you do that.

Leroy Lizard
8/5/2010, 09:07 PM
Try not spreading the same ****tarded arguement over several football threads and maybe you won't get that reaction.

Need I say more?